Info on dyna gro and bloom

• Thread starter MeanGreen420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

So here’s my next question. My tap water is 350-400ppm 7.6-8.1pH. Should I continue using RO when I mix my nutrients and feed and use my 350ppm tap pHed down for non feed days? On the non feed days it would be more like a light feed.

Another question, when mixing nutrients add protekt first, then nutrients, then ph up or down is last? Thanks.
Burnz

A good solution is to mix ro with tap down to 150 ppm (.5 ec).

But you still should know whats in your tap water.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
A good solution is to mix ro with tap down to 150 ppm (.5 ec).

But you still should know whats in your tap water.
Ya I have no clue. I have no problem running RO water. But on the non feed days I don’t want to run straight RO water. Should I Mix a light feed like 200ppm on days I don’t feed?

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Ya I have no clue. I have no problem running RO water. But on the non feed days I don’t want to run straight RO water. Should I Mix a light feed like 200ppm on days I don’t feed?

No. Not if its working for you. But mixing down to 150 ppm source water helps keep the soils ph range up. Its a buffer like the lime in the soil is.

Also cheaper and less time consuming to use less ro water. Less wasted water too.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
No. Not if its working for you. But mixing down to 150 ppm source water helps keep the soils ph range up. Its a buffer like the lime in the soil is.

Also cheaper and less time consuming to use less ro water. Less wasted water too.
I think I’ll try to mix 2.5gal of each. Also try and get the tap water tested to see what’s in it. It seems to be working thus far, digging the dynagrow. Happy grows MiMed.

Top Bottom