• Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bingymon

I picked up a single clone of it at Organicann the tag read:
High Yield
7-8 weeks flower time
Sativa Indica hybrid
other than that I can't find any info and the clone I have must be hella hardy cause I abused the hell out of it until I transplanted to a dwc 5 gallon bucket w/ Sensi AB grow myco hygrozyme and sea kelp,nice reddish purple leaves, lots of nodes now but any more background would help before I committ to cheffing up some babies.
I'll have to get some pics to add to this post.

R

ReelBusy1

This is a never heard of it bump so others can weigh in....
:joint:

norcalauto

norcalauto

i just saw some clones available of this strain does anyone else have any info on this strain....

L

lilwarren

Do you have any more info. now that its been a while? I saw clones at organacann in SR and was wondering about it. Whats the deal on Scarlet Fire?

C

caliskittles

i got some clones of scarlet fire at organicann in SR, i talked with the grower personally the day before and he said he made the strain, but i forgot from what... i would suggest calling organicann and asking for the growers number, or going in and asking when he will be in next. he said he comes in about every 2 days. the scarlet fire i have is flourishing very nicely and we just got them last saturday

Kronnoisseur

Kronnoisseur

I got a clone of this Scarlet Fire I believe. Got it from a dispensary they said it was 'Scarlet Flame' it has red stemming is a hybrid and has med-high yield. I took mine to 9 and 10 weeks (also outdoor @ mid october) since I couldn't find information on 'Scarlet Flame' lol lucky I stumbled upon this! Outdoors/cool temps the buds will become purple! Leaves will not do any purpling tho. It's FFRROOSSTTYY!

Heres some of that Fire!!!
IMG_14076.JPG

B

Bubz

Looks great...anyone know if possible to get in seed form? Id love to try it out

B

bwash77

I've got the same Scarlett Fire from Organicann. Frosty! I pulled lower branches and some full plants after ten weeks but looks like many of these ladies are going 11 plus! I'm assuming it's some kind of OG cross...anyone?

S

SEASCAPE

Hi all, new to the site and wanted to comment about this thread. I've grow the Scarlet Fire from O-can.
Worker there Chow-sp? told me it was mixed with a mango strain. She told me I was the first person to grow it and have it come out good. I keep them short, train/pulling them with an early shutdown to keep the unknown from happening. After you cure it and reopen the jar/bag you will go to heaven. However I did notice that not all quite grew the same. I tried them in coco baskets and 5 gal buckets. Did killer in the 5gal with fox farm soil. From my understanding, this strain is in very early stages. This is a strain that your local smoke shop is sure NOT to have being it's so new. Buds are med to large. By pulling the plant back early I was able to lite up the lowers and all buds on the plant turned out almost the same size! Height was about 2 1/2 feet. Pics to come...

http://i277.invalid.com/albums/kk48/wvcamaro/Picture957-1.jpg
http://i277.invalid.com/albums/kk48/wvcamaro/Picture1013.jpg
http://i277.invalid.com/albums/kk48/wvcamaro/Picture1021.jpg
http://i277.invalid.com/albums/kk48/wvcamaro/Picture1014.jpg

M

Mojackj420

just grabbed a few of these girls , any info on how much they strech ? Looking to grow them out and get them ready to hit the outside plots . But if she is a sweet girl i have a spot for her to take up in the room .
any one have any info if she might be a good girl for sog?
totally new strain for me and not to much info when i google search her .

B

Baroe

Look up Scarlet Fire Farms on instagram. You can get in direct contact with the breeder there. That is the only info I have on how to contact them direct. Also they have many other strains, like Underdog, and Yeti OG I recommend checking out.

Top Bottom