Insane in the Membrane

• Thread starter ProGroWannabe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Dubsta

Phnom Phen from Reeferman (Thai x Haze x Cambodian). I ordered these seeds for a patient of mine way back in 05.. He gave me one clone that looked like shit/almost dead and i couldn't revive it. The weed from this weed has a really unique high i havn't found from any of plant. If anyone knows where i could find F2's or a pack of these let me know! This is one strain i really really want back.

I know Reeferman is selling them but in the last few years I've ordered 6 packs and only 1 pack was good. After Reeferman telling everyone his new stock would be tested first and blah blah I ordered Big Bertha and Hoa bac (vietnamize mindfuck) and none of them germed. I was told i could send my seeds back out of the us and they would send them to reeferman but i will not do that. I'm risking sending seeds illegally out of the country to not even know if i will even get new seeds. Reeferman has told me 4 different times he was sending replacement packs since 06 and i finially gave up on those. I saw he popped in on here so i pm'ed him my problem with the seeds and that i dont feel i should have to send them out of the country and risk a fellony when it was his fault the seeds were shit. but of course no reply back of always. these were bought by a patient of mine, he gave me the money i ordered them so it makes me look bad to. Those hoa boc seeds were like $180!!!! im really pissed and hope he fixes it. He uses and has used my pictures to sell his Reeferman Sour Diesel Kush seeds for some time, when i first grew these i thought it was the best weed ive ever had or seen so i told many people that so many people ordered his beans after seeing grow log and the pic he uses to sell them of mine, but my results compared to everyone elses weren't even close to the pictures he still uses, They were a totally different seed line nothing like mine. This is the reason im working his Sour Diesel Kush line myself, plus till recently it was my favorite strain/weed for 4-5 years. Ny grew my f1 clone but didn't like how leafy it is. I think i improved it but with a smaller yield and my next generation im going to select for yield and maybe bx to my original f1 momma witch yields like a bitch and it doesn't pass the leafy trait. not any of my f2's are leafy they all have a really good catalyx to leaf ratio, makes trimming a breeze the ownly downfall on my f1 clone i love to death. I'm making 4 different versions right now that will need to be tested, i still need testers. they wont be done for another month or so and i need testers who will post pics of there plants at least. Id prefree a grow log.

ahh damn reef i really really was hoping his new line would be good. I got a pack of harmony and patient gave me. I'm going to do the paper towl method this time for i can take pics if they dont germ. Upinsmoke or bigbag if u guys can help me out please do so cause reef ignores me.

Top Bottom