Insane in the Membrane

• Thread starter ProGroWannabe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

ProGroWannabe

Hey BR, thanks for droppin in on the thread man. My floro fixture uses 432 watts, so on one side of the coin it's like having a 400 watt HPS in there, but then on the other hand, we all know there is a huge intensity difference. It'll be interesting, I think.

P

ProGroWannabe

New pics...

Just a lil update here. They are all finally getting a new node or two...yeaaaaah! lol

Pic number one is an overall, obviously. Pic number two is the largest of the Phnom Phens. Pic number three is O.Haze x Sk#1. And pic four is of Rez's Wonder Haze.

IMG 0220
IMG 0221
IMG 0223
IMG 0225
P

ProGroWannabe

Alright boys and girls I took some shots of the haze community a few minutes ago. The Phnom Phens are way bigger than the others. Not so much in height, but in width. They are growing along nicely. I'm anxiously awaiting next weekend so that I can get to building their new home. The new home will be another cabinet, but way more stealth than the behemoth cabinet they are in now. It just "looks outta place". Since I have to be very mindful of the landlord, I have to make things look more natural around here.

Anyhow, enough about that. Here are a few shoddy pics so y'all can see their progress.

The first and second pics are of the biggest PP's.
The third pic is of the PP community.
The fourth is a pic of the O.Haze x Sk#1 from Sam.
The fifth is a pic of Rez's Wonder Haze in the foreground, with the PP's in the background.

IMG 0230
IMG 0231
IMG 0232
IMG 0233
IMG 0235
Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Man I could spot the PP fast , Awesome to see these grow again PGW:)

P

polar3

Looking great. I too have the skunkman freebies. Will be nice to see how these turn out for ya. They look happy. Thanks for sharing.

D

drfarm

No kidding about the Haze gro, at all. If ya dont mind, Im hanging out for this. Looks great, Pro gro:cool:

P

ProGroWannabe

Hey guys thanks for the well-wishes!

Zooooooo yo bro, it is my PLEASURE to grow these. Especially the PP;).

Polar3...it's all about the sharing man!

drfarm...Thanks man. I've been wanting to run some exotics for a while. All I can say is some friends are worth their weight in GOLD....(wink).

F

FastForward

Nice one PGW - I really dig the one tub style. How big is that? (got a pot size fetish atm, am asking everyone) And are you planning on taking them full cycle in there, scrog style? Or just let 'em rip?

P

ProGroWannabe

I don't remember the capacity dimensions but the tub measures 19 inches across, by 39.5 inches long, and is 6 inches deep. The theory behind the single tub is to get a bit more root space than I would have had in individual containers within the same space. Granted, the container IS shallower than I would have liked, but by growing all the plants in there together, I hope that the reduced depth won't be a great hindrance.

Secondly FF, yes they will go the distance in that tub. I plan to start bending them before too long. Once the LST gets started, I'll force them to grow horizontally right under the light. Hopefully I'll end up with a bunch of loooong, delicious, colas!!

P

ProGroWannabe

A mini-update....

I ran out of EJ Grow, and when I went to the local wally-world, they didn't have any more Alaska Fish. I was hoping to use the Alaska as a substitute for the EJ Grow, but I guess not. Anyhow, I picked up some Blood Meal instead....12-0-0. I top-dressed each plant very sparingly with it and watered it in. I'm pretty sure these Sativa Doms won't be needing much in the Nitrogen department, but they do still need some. So the thought was that with top-dressing with the Blood Meal, it would allow for a slow gradual release of the needed Nitrogen instead of adding it down in the coco for the roots to find.

The reason I didn't order the EJ online is because I'm gearing up to convert to making my own nute teas. I'll eventually move away from commercial ferts altogether. Do any of you think this will matter in the middle of this grow? I wouldn't dare change nutes in the middle of the grow if I were using salt-based ferts, but since all they've gotten has been organics, I don't think they'll show any signs of the change. What do y'all think?

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
It never hurts to learn more PGW , I think you should be fine but I'm the kinda dumbass that changes in the middle of A grow and then I have to pay the price LOL . Whatever your doin is right because they look sweet brother .:)

P

ProGroWannabe

Thanks for the compliment bro!! I'm always cheerfully envious of your magnificent plants. Thanks for the opinion on the change. ;)

B

British_Hempire

Looking nice, changing nutes shouldn't be a problem, I've done it before.

leadplant

leadplant

Very interesting diary PGW.
I really like your idea of matching
a stretchy haze with long fluoro
tubes, they like complement each
other and use the light more efficiently.
I hear that alot of sativas like softer lighting.
I'll be watching this one.

D

Dazed&Confused

Wow, Thai x Haze x Cambodian sounds nice. Have you ever tried it before and how does it taste? I love Sativa but that sounds like a slow grower. Do you know how long it will take 2 grow?

Good luck, looking forward to see how they grow under those fluoro`s*

P

ProGroWannabe

Hey Dazed&Confused....thanks for stoppin in!

1. The Phnom Phen (Thai x Haze x Cam.) is a new strain for me as are all the others. A very reliable grower tells me that it is "a straight-take-you-to-the-moon sativa with a great peppery taste." oooo la la!!
2. I'm not exactly sure on the flower time. I'll have to ask my bro how long his went, but I'm SURE it's no less than 12 weeks....I expect closer to 16 weeks, personally.

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
PGW , What up brotha ? Mine went 13 weeks I think , its been awhile but it gets super frosty and the smell transfers right to the taste I think some can go to 18 weeks but think most 12 to 14 more on the 14 though

P

ProGroWannabe

Right on man!!!Thanks for poppin in here and settling this for me.

Zoolander for President!!!!

G

GDS StonerBoy

Whats up brotha from anotha motha?!?!

Happy to see your up and running once again! And your definitely not playing with your return, huh!! Phnom Phen ?!?!?! Do you know the president or something,lol. Keep up the great work bro cant wait to see how those turn out!

Hopefully i'll get to smell em:)!!!

Thread subscribed!

P

ProGroWannabe

Yeahhhhhh you'll probably get to sample a little...lol. Thanks for poppin in man!

Here's a few pics:

#1, #2 and #3...are pics from above of the PP's. #4 is a shot of most of the O.Haze x Sk1's. #5 and #6 are side shots to show vertical growth.

IMG 0241
IMG 0242
IMG 0243
IMG 0246
IMG 0247
IMG 0248
Top Bottom