Intellidose Complete Dosing System on a UC System

• Thread starter morecbd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

missbx

DIY Doser I made:

That's very cool and gives me thoughts on alternatives. I've researched automation for the past month (purgro, growtronix, intellidose amongst them) and still wasn't satisfied with the cost justification (add ons etc....) needed to do a near fully automated system. Am still on the fence but have a clearer vision of the finer detail points now. Thanks.

desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

life would be empty and meaningless w/o rezzes to manage...

i dont get the whole intelidose mentality...

M

missbx

life would be empty and meaningless w/o rezzes to manage...

i dont get the whole intelidose mentality...

LOL...to each his own, for some of us the more time doing mundane tasks the more time taken from more meaningful tasks.:)

desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

LOL...to each his own, for some of us the more time doing mundane tasks the more time taken from more meaningful tasks.:)

whats more important in life then plant nutrition? :)

desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

i supervise the crew for most jobs, but rezz's, hash making and breeding is where my focus is. those i do myself. am i mis-delegating?

R

RMCG

I think you still have control over res management, but with a doser, you have total control. Its definitely not a 'set it and forget it' type of thing, but I can guarantee that what I want to go in to the system, is in fact, getting delivered. One man show, so it definitely 'frees' up time to do the things you cannot automate.

M

missbx

i supervise the crew for most jobs, but rezz's, hash making and breeding is where my focus is. those i do myself. am i mis-delegating?

actually, that's an efficient process, in terms of task delegation according to priority (and overal risks), wouldn't change a thing there.

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Intellidose an pH Mini Doser

The Intellidose is a quality product, easy to setup and calibrate, the user defines all of the paramaters. Great for the UC as stability is key for optimum plant health and less frequent nutrient change outs.

pH Mini doser is equally easy to operate, but can only dose in one direction.

I am ditching both in favor of the GrowBot, no offense AmHydro...

IMG 0309
IMG 0290
IMG 0338
R

RMCG

Grobot is bad ass, still want one.

The 'pinpoint' doser unit is great for up/down management if you only want pH management.

Teaser pix of your 'mythical' grow? Glad to see you still around.

Super clean layout.

C

crossouttheiis

grobot is bad ass... im going to be up and running with something new pretty soon... just placed a new order with current culture :).

Latest posts

Top Bottom