Interested In Growing!

• Thread starter FutureGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Enforcer

Enforcer

To be honest I’ve been crazy busy but I have finally made a few choices, and everything down. I NEED to read more but at this point I’m ready to just jump in and learn to grow while reading. So far I have:

I’m ordering a 3x3x6 tent:

The lighting setup will be this 315 watt open lec
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B071JHPK43/ref=ox_sc_mini_detail?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A25ZV2L4HCTAZ6

I’ll probably build my own scrog setup with pvc pipe and screws

But I need a little bit of help, I do not know what would be a good sized single pot for a 3x3 no til setup. If anyone can post som pictures of their 3x3 no til, or recommend a good sized pot to purchase (over 15g)

I also decided to clean my third bedroom out instead of my dining room.
Nice, that's the same size tent I'm in right now. If you are flowering in that tent, I would recommend no more than 3 plants. Otherwise, you may need to remove one when they outgrow the space.

F

FutureGrower

Nice, that's the same size tent I'm in right now. If you are flowering in that tent, I would recommend no more than 3 plants. Otherwise, you may need to remove one when they outgrow the space.

Thanks man! Do you think I could get away with a single 25g pot? I think it may get tight during bloom but I don’t know lol

Enforcer

Enforcer

Thanks man! Do you think I could get away with a single 25g pot? I think it may get tight during bloom but I don’t know lol
Probably, but it's going to be tight.

A quick google search lists a 25 gal pot with a top width of about 2'. That leaves about 6" on either side. A little more in the corners.

F

FutureGrower

Probably, but it's going to be tight.

A quick google search lists a 25 gal pot with a top width of about 2'. That leaves about 6" on either side. A little more in the corners.

Man I really need to get my Google skills down I literally searched for that for 20 minutes or so before I asked lmao.

Thank you man, I'll probably go with 20g to be on the safe side and go up if needed

Basically will have everything ordered that I need by the end of the day!

Enforcer

Enforcer

Man I really need to get my Google skills down I literally searched for that for 20 minutes or so before I asked lmao.

Thank you man, I'll probably go with 20g to be on the safe side and go up if needed

Basically will have everything ordered that I need by the end of the day!
I just searched "25 gallon pot dimensions" and it came right up. I'm happy to hear you decided a direction. However, as I have no experience with CMH lights or the no-till method, I'll be learning right along with you.

F

FutureGrower

I just searched "25 gallon pot dimensions" and it came right up. I'm happy to hear you decided a direction. However, as I have no experience with CMH lights or the no-till method, I'll be learning right along with you.

See that makes sense I went the long route and searched "biggest size pot you can use in a 3x3 cabinet" lol

Honestly cmh and no til both kinda sound like wizardry lmao. Cmh supposed to be capable of out competing double the wattage hps and with less heat. The no til just seems like you get the soil right and everything else comes with little effort. Just sounded like a potential combo that's too good to pass up haha.

But I really appreciate all the help man, hopefully through the process I'll be able to teach people something new while learning it myself! I'm 100% going to post some sort of grow threat asking for help and sharing what I'm learning.

Latest posts

Top Bottom