Interested In Real Spores Without The "fluff"

• Thread starter Capulator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Have you tried Xtreme gardening yet? I agre I have Ben kicking myself for spending hundreds of dollars on bennies you name it I have tried it great white, piranha, tarantula, Myco madness, Myco maximum, white widow, and voodoo juice there's a few more just tired of listing them lol. Any way xtreme gardening blows them out of the water myco's 2.2 lbs for $22 and the Azos is $33 for 1 lb I will never use another Bennie these are made by the people who have set 4 or 5 world records For the worlds biggest pumpkins any way if you haven't tried them you should. I would like to try your bennies. I spend so much time building my root mass I believe that's why I have such fast growth. I deff Believe in the Bigger the roots the bigger the roots.

Ill send you a free sample if you do a side by side. Can you post the label of the mykos here? wondering whats in it. a kilo for 22 bucks seems fair. I would like to know the concentration.

didnt you mean to say "bigger roots bigger fruits"... ??? LOL:bong-hits:

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Azos is a nitrogen fixing bacteria
"Azos is a beneficial microbe that fixes atmospheric nitrogen and converts it into a plant-available form of nitrogen.Use Azos to naturally promote and sustain plant nutrition and as a biological cloning solution for new cuttings
Azospirillum brasilense 1x10 cfu/ml
This is what the back of the bag said

Myco
Contains the following species of vesicular arbuscular mycrorrhizal
Glomus intraradices RTI801 80 spores per gram

This stuff is the best bennies I have used yet my Roots are crazy but I would love to test your products bro.

GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

My package is clearing customs. What a PITA.

I should have it in my hands tomorrow.
Reminds me of days gone past. :whew Never tried to slip EMs past customs, but probably would have, if only I had known what they were. Traveling in a van that was packed like 10#s in a 9# bag w/ a carton of cigarettes on the dash was all that you needed in some countries. But I digress.

I'm saving a bunch by going bulk w/ specialized AMs. Would like to be doing the same thing w/ EMs if you've got enough to go around.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Azos is a nitrogen fixing bacteria
"Azos is a beneficial microbe that fixes atmospheric nitrogen and converts it into a plant-available form of nitrogen.Use Azos to naturally promote and sustain plant nutrition and as a biological cloning solution for new cuttings
Azospirillum brasilense 1x10 cfu/ml
This is what the back of the bag said

Myco
Contains the following species of vesicular arbuscular mycrorrhizal
Glomus intraradices RTI801 80 spores per gram

This stuff is the best bennies I have used yet my Roots are crazy but I would love to test your products bro.

like i said i will send you some if you can run it side by side the mycos and azos. I am curious to see how it would perform. If yours is better, I can have that species manufactured in a high concentration. The current AM I am getting is made up of 4 species. 50 spores/ gram each species.. 200 spores / gram total. The AM is combined with the fixers. You get all of it in one product. If you want to buy by the lb, I can do that at around $25/lb plus shipping. This is a farm price only.

opt1c

opt1c

Xtreme is the shit... they actually manufacture the majority of mycos you find in other brands products, i.e. those companies just relabel stuff they buy from RTI, the parent company of Xtreme, and the guy who started great white used to work for them... that alone was enough to sell me... not to mention the price point... i can't even imagine what a 20lb bag of great white would cost lol :joint:

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
I'm down to test it bro when your ready just let me know and I'll give it a run and tell you my honest opinion I'm always tryingvto find the best bennies for my roots.

beezleb878

beezleb878

Extreme garden is in the giant pumpkin and fruit/veg business. Well that is from the direction the company came to be. Their organic packs work very well too but not typically offered by your hydro store.

Other great spots is Fungi Perfecti Great products and their tabs are wonderful along with the others. Extreme quality from these people as these are world class mushroom growers. If the name Paul Stamets means anything to you then check this site out.

Sannie also has some great bacto powder and buffer tabs that make it very simple with extreme results. His myco is top notch and lots of examples of his work here and at his site.
Bacto http://www.sanniesshop.com/bio-sannie-bacto.html
Buffer tabs
Symbiosis Myco

I look forward to your success.

nuttso

nuttso

damn cap,

this is really what i would call a helpfull thread for the community. Don't got the time to do my research about all that bacto, myco and fungi shit for the moment, but i'm sure that this community will blessme with the right information. Thx to all

beezleb878

beezleb878

Look forward to seeing the experiment. Are you going to do a run with it before selling to illustrate it works. Maybe side by side with the brands you wanting to compete? Or you just sell without really knowing if its legit or not?

Sannie is Dutch and mostly sells to Europeans. He also makes his own bacto and the like and does not buy it from another source so his quality is known and controlled. The very same with fungi perfecti and Fungi pefecti is the best I have seen.

The fact someone may or may not have the best spelling on their website or whatnot for the English version of their site is not reason to be uppity. I am confident in his quality and I wish you well but I ask you not to denigrate others without using merit. The quality of Sannies products speak for themselves and when you speak in an ill manner that could be prescribed in doing so as to paint him in an inferior perspective as to the quality of his product by alluding that if he could not be quality enough to have perfectly translated site than his stuff might not be so good, not what you said but it is implied if intended or not. This behavior is not worthy of respect.

I look forward to seeing your products produce. I recommend an illustrative grow with none added in a few and a few plants added with your endo/bacto mix side by side and potentially with competitors and then see if your concept mix is credible.

Their are lots of places to buy myco cheaply. I already listed a site or two available to people from America to Europe. I recommend to people to stop thinking in terms of hyrdo shops and go look at agricultural stores and the like. They hyrdo stores is like a convenient store for these kinds of things and as such that is why you pay those prices. Mostly, because many here are not really gardeners or farmers, so they do not know how to think like one nor where to look.

Their are very few to nothing new in the terms of fertilizer that is not old news. Just new to you and packaged in a way the weed masses thinks its the latest and greatest.

I am sure you can make a competitive product if you can get from a quality source but it is not correct to believe this is an expensive product. It is just expensive in some places and in some wrappings. Glad to see another potential viable source for a product.

Best of luck to you.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Look forward to seeing the experiment. Are you going to do a run with it before selling to illustrate it works. Maybe side by side with the brands you wanting to compete? Or you just sell without really knowing if its legit or not?

Sannie is Dutch and mostly sells to Europeans. He also makes his own bacto and the like and does not buy it from another source so his quality is known and controlled. The very same with fungi perfecti and Fungi pefecti is the best I have seen.

The fact someone may or may not have the best spelling on their website or whatnot for the English version of their site is not reason to be uppity. I am confident in his quality and I wish you well but I ask you not to denigrate others without using merit. The quality of Sannies products speak for themselves and when you speak in an ill manner that could be prescribed in doing so as to paint him in an inferior perspective as to the quality of his product by alluding that if he could not be quality enough to have perfectly translated site than his stuff might not be so good, not what you said but it is implied if intended or not. This behavior is not worthy of respect.

I look forward to seeing your products produce. I recommend an illustrative grow with none added in a few and a few plants added with your endo/bacto mix side by side and potentially with competitors and then see if your concept mix is credible.

Their are lots of places to buy myco cheaply. I already listed a site or two available to people from America to Europe. I recommend to people to stop thinking in terms of hyrdo shops and go look at agricultural stores and the like. They hyrdo stores is like a convenient store for these kinds of things and as such that is why you pay those prices. Mostly, because many here are not really gardeners or farmers, so they do not know how to think like one nor where to look.

Their are very few to nothing new in the terms of fertilizer that is not old news. Just new to you and packaged in a way the weed masses thinks its the latest and greatest.

I am sure you can make a competitive product if you can get from a quality source but it is not correct to believe this is an expensive product. It is just expensive in some places and in some wrappings. Glad to see another potential viable source for a product.

Best of luck to you.

Agreed. Not knocking sannie and not trying to sound uppity homie. Dude needs to spell check the site. that's a fact.

bennies are not really that old of news. They are relatively new to the farming industry in the grand scheme of things. In fact, we are still learning abotu the rhizosphere and its complexities.

The product is legit. I did a lot of research prior to sourcing.

Pretty much everyone who sells mycos in the states gets it from a handful of sources. In fact, those same companies were importing their product for resale until they could source the technology here and open their own lab.

This thread should probably be moved to the organic section.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter

Best of luck to you.

I emailed sannie and asked if he made his own bacto...

He told me he does not. I also meant no disrespect to sannie when I said the website needs to be spell checked mate. Sorry if it came off like that.

There are VERY few companies here making their own shit in a lab. They did not have the lab equipment/technology to do it until recently. They were importing from overseas until the overseas folks helped build them a lab here.

This is straight from the source. It even looks way different than the dry bennies I have purchased.

I added this to 2 of the kosher kush I have going to compare growth/yield to those with no bennies added. Although I think it is a little late to add them (plants should be given this when they are very young), I am hoping there is a major difference.

beezleb878

beezleb878

My bad, he used to then at bio sannie. I have met him and discussed how he started and he told me he started as family members were already doing it for a company.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
So I mixed up a batch of the foliar, and I collected some plants with mites. I sprayed them with the foliar (5g/l). The next day, they were still crawling around.

The day after that, they had all stopped moving, like wax museum mites. Gonna spray all over an abutilon plant I have outside to see what happens. Gonna hit some aphids with it too.

beezleb878

beezleb878

Very cool.

Do you have some before and after pics? I understand its one of the best things to use. Do you know how long the foliar solution would stay good for or does it need to be used soon after preparing?

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
I will find out, but my guess is it should be used right away.

There's a tree in my hood covered in whitefly.. Im gonna go ninja on it an spray it in the night time. Just a branch or two. Then I will know what impact it has on the colony.

I could not take pictures of the mites cuz I dont have a really good macro camera yet... but they were dead for sure.

Latest posts

Top Bottom