Interested In Real Spores Without The "fluff"

• Thread starter Capulator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
beezleb878

beezleb878

My reasoning for the pics are to help you later on so you can easily illustrate that you went through the motions of testing them. It will help people with interest but need a bit more confidence in it.

Very cool and good luck on that tree. I am interested in what they will help with. I knew about spiders mites but not about other garden pests.

619ster

619ster

ooh I need some of this stuff! Gotta get my post count up lol. So the foliar spray coats the mites? It doesn't coat the stomata? Heard of that being a problem with some foliar sprays.

GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

Was going to post this sentiment at the end of the workday, last night. Glad that I didn't.

Bottom line as I see it:
- get over the nit-picking. this is a great deal on bulk effective micros and endos and I've spent a ridiculous amount of time researching and looking around. there may be better deals and product out there. if so, send me a PM and 'wow' me.
- when Cap says fresh, you either believe him or you don't. I do.
- i believe Cap when he says his foliar knocked the mites out, but pics are prolly a good idea for discriminating minds. they will also save some future explanation time.
- if you already are using Sannies Bacto or have a source for other similar, quality products, don't let that stop you from adding an inexpensive bulk source to the arsenal. nothing wrong w/ added diversity and quantity in the grow media. I've got Sannies and a good AM source and it ain't stopping me.
- a new study suggests that mycos and root tips "reach out" for one another and that direct contact from the outset, while being the preferred method of application, might not be the only effective one. Translation: it may be of benefit to mix mycos in the soil so that new root growth has some symbiotic material available to reach out to. I'm much more likely to add endos to my soil mix if there's a plentiful supply available.

This is a very good deal. Cap has stuck his nuts out there to help u. He ain't doin' it to get rich, at least, not at this stage and w/ these prices. If u talk the talk, wake up and smell the coffee.

beezleb878

beezleb878

Questions and discussions about a product someone is wanting to sell are appropriate.

GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

Excuse me. Did I say otherwise? No contention meant or implied.

GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

Early AM PostScript.

I meant "contentiousness", but think that "contentions" is funnier.
Have a wonderful Sunday AM... or what's left of it.:sign0065:

:bong-hits:

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
here is the link for the bennies I made for farmers on ebay. This will solve any payment issues that people may have, and also I have listed a full description of the nute, root, and foliar pack.

I had to up the cost by 10% to cover the charge that ebay imposes on me.

YES I CAN COMBINE SHIPPING. JUST ORDER WHAT YOU NEED AND BEFORE YOU PAY, REMOND ME AND I WILL SEND A REVISED INVOICE.

opt1c

opt1c

Damn. Your item descriptions are on point. Think I saw more info there than I've seen from any company dealing in benificals. You should make that info into a thread. +k

nuttso

nuttso

your killing it cap. Thx and much love for you. Hope to get some of these in the near future...

Hermitian

Hermitian

... SO I started researching. I spent a lot of time tracking down a source and negotiating a shipment here. There was a huge minimum. The lab I am getting it from is not only on the frontier when it comes to developing and studying the bennies, but they are producing and shipping to major ag suppliers all over the world.

For those of us who are accustomed to buying by the truckload ... what is the name of this company and how do we contact them?

GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

WOW! Truckloads of EMs and mychos? You must have one hell of a grow going, Herm. :whew
;)

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
For those of us who are accustomed to buying by the truckload ... what is the name of this company and how do we contact them?

:bowThe man who gives away all of his secrets gives away his worth. :bow

If you want a truckload I can arrange it.

Hermitian

Hermitian

WOW! Truckloads of EMs and mychos? You must have one hell of a grow going, Herm. :whew
;)

I own a plant nursery and fertilizer distribution business.

:bowThe man who gives away all of his secrets gives away his worth. :bow

If you want a truckload I can arrange it.

I'd rather not pay the markup, especially since it might be the source I'm using already.

:bow The oxen are slow, but the earth is patient. :bow

GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

oops. my bad.:sad0071: must've been the context... maybe the smoke.:joint:
otay. i'll just me on my way. :cool0010: doo-doo-da-doo, bee, beep, bee bee.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
@ Miway:

Trichoderma t-22 is available on ebay for 99 cents a lb!

plus $140.00 shipping.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter

Herm, I know you can appreciate all the hard work I put in to this and the fact that I am offering it at near cost.

I wont tell you my source, because I have a plan to bring this to the market, and blow it up with some honest pricing. No matter what, the farm will always get the best price I can give. If you want some, PM me... thats the best I can do for now.

You are more than welcome to spend the time I did jumping through hoops and shit, but I aint gonna jump for you.

cannabeans

cannabeans

picked mine up yesterday....

thanks cap,
i have recieved my order......

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Awesome. I am looking forward to the results. I have made EWC tea using 2 teaspoons of each w/ WC and bubbling for 48 hours with a carb source.

The foliar is much more effective when RH is high, so try to spray at night time with little/no ventilation if possible (this is true with all sprays really). The spores need to come out of stasis, and if they dry up before infecting the host they will not be able to work.

There is a benny in the root pack that will translocate through the vascular system and up the plants SAR as well as fight pathogens.

homebrew420

homebrew420

this is wonderful. Can't wait to hear from others on your benny packs. A foliar spray that infects and kills mite seems the way to go. Nice work Cap

Peace

Top Bottom