Interested In Real Spores Without The "fluff"

• Thread starter Capulator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

The rhizosphere is an amazing place, and still what I consider to be one of the wonders of the world.
A lot of mystery in there and w/ all of the technical advances and research projects going on, even scientists have trouble keeping up w/ what's going on unless it's in their particular area of specialization.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
THE EAGLE HAS LANDED>

please stay tuned as I get my shit together to start shipping out again. I will have a temp ebay link up tomorrow for people who want to pay by card. You can also PM me and send a money order.

I will have a website up soon, since ebay is a piece of shit and their fees are seriously ridiculous.

The new packs are awesome. LOTS of good stuff in there added this round.

-photosynthetic bacteria.
-bacillus for PM
-streptomyces
-upped concentrations of VAM
-many more species of beneficial trichoderma, bacillus, and pretty much everything on every store bought label, except all put together in one product to keep it simple.

C

cctt

Sign me up. I'm still too much of a noob on this forum to PM. If you send me one will that open a channel of sorts?

kashif

kashif

first time reading this thread took couple of hours finally went through whole thing...very informative and please keep up the goood work for nevermind the negative vibes whatever you are doing, you are doing a great job by providing these products to the farmers on reasonable prices and better than what we get outside....

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
the ebay link will be up soon. You an message me through that.

B

ballplayer 2

Right on Cap. Cant wait for the link. I am preparing for full on battle with Root Aphids. I have Met, Botanigard, and Bayer (Fruit and Citrus). I know folks have had poor experiences with Botanigard, but I figure it cannot hurt.

Did I read correctly that your foliar pack can be mixed into the medium at 1/2-1 teaspoon per gallon of medium? That would be particularly awesome if so. I have very little experience making teas. I have some aquarium bubblers and carboload so I could attempt to make teas, but I am unsure if the bubblers will be adequate. Does the foliar need to be rinsed at all if sprayed on leaves? Does it become translaminar? or systemic if used as a root drench? I am really interested in the foliar and maybe the nute pack. Awesome.

P

purple platypus

Great news cap! Cant wait to try out your products. ill be ordering asap!

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
here is the temp link until I get the website up. The price increase is due to 3 things:

1) added a lot more shit.
2) have to pay to have this thread on this site.
3) paypal fees I was unaware of before.

You can send a money order and save 10%.

If you haev ordered before, I consider you a beta tester, and to thank you for the support I will extend an additional 25% off for as long as you would like to buy.

Please keep in mind that this is still half the price of most other labels, and it has more to offer than any other store bought product.

buying all of the products you would need to make up the root pack alone would cost you easily 6x as much.

this product is FAR more concentrated than any store bought product.

Looking forward to more success stories with root aphids, fungus gnats, PM, mites, pythium, snot algae, and all that other shit that plagues our crops.

I am going to start some new tests that I will document here as well, as I am particularly interested int he photosynthetic bacteria (added to both root and foliar).

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
the new dose for the root pack in hydro is 1/10 tsp per gallon, based on concentration levels and the fact that the previous dosage of 1tsp/liter seems like overkill to me. Using more is fine, but probably not necessary.

For soil I recommend 1/2 teaspoon/gallon of container size.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

What if I was 2 buy more then 1 item would I need 2 pay $15 shipping 4 each item? I'm only down the street from SoCal shipping would only b from SoCal 2 Fresno.. I'm interested in the Foliar pack & root pack but what's the deal with the nute pack? What's the nute pack?

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

My bad I juss read the description on EBay.. Sounds good but can I order 2 items & get them both shipped in the same box for $15 or would it b $30 shipping

GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

Goodness! :confused0054:
Looks like this is a major destination point for "Trial Users". What does it all mean?!! lol

Oops! Stupid me. I just turned a couple of grower friends, who can't buy through the collective, onto the thread and thought that they'd just showed up. Not them, though.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
My bad I juss read the description on EBay.. Sounds good but can I order 2 items & get them both shipped in the same box for $15 or would it b $30 shipping

for sure MG. I combine all shipping. I can get like 5 kilos in a medium box.

Even when people buy a bunch and think they are gonna pay separate shipping, they get a refund on the purchase to discount extra shipping charges. Got to keep it honest.

T

TreFarmer

Even when people buy a bunch and think they are gonna pay separate shipping, they get a refund on the purchase to discount extra shipping charges. Got to keep it honest.

:rock

dankworth

dankworth

That's that 'strength of character' business I was talking about earlier. Way to represent, Capulator.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Kool I'm gunna get some money together.. I'm a Lil broke till next month but I'll see what I can pull off

Jack Stackman

Jack Stackman

Hey Cap, Don't sell out! lol I need some on thirsty thursday fasho...

Jay Es.... :smiley_joint:

P

purple platypus

Looks good cap! Your doing some good work here. Any chance of a value pack in the future that includes all three packs? Im prob gonna try all three!

and thank you for the service your providing, your off to a awesome start!

PP

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Looks good cap! Your doing some good work here. Any chance of a value pack in the future that includes all three packs? Im prob gonna try all three!

and thank you for the service your providing, your off to a awesome start!

PP

thats a great idea. we will call it the platypus value pack.

Once I have my website up I will make that happen.

Latest posts

Top Bottom