Interested In Real Spores Without The "fluff"

• Thread starter Capulator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
I will let everyone know when the new packs get here. Thanks for all the support, and be on the lookout for:

Real spores without the fluff.

BOO-YA!

T

TreFarmer

Approved Vendor!?!?! HOT DIGGIDY DAWG! That's a fancy banner;)
Gonna get you n GOD on tap!! Come hell or high water.

sticky icky

sticky icky

Awesome congrats bro I'm gotta get some Cap gear in my garden!

wobbly goblin

wobbly goblin

congrats on your venture
might have to look you up come spring

GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

Ahright! Now we're talkin.
Have got your nute pack into the cycle. Everything I'm moving into the flower room beginning w/ the next flip will have your mics lshowin' the rest of the herd how it's done.

Well be using roots next.

It's rnice to be able to have the volume to work with. Can get a little fancier w/ the application.

Thanks again bro. Am very pleased to see the flow return.

Peace All

B

ballplayer 2

Awesome news Capulator. Judging from the price I saw for the nute pack (kilo size) I saw on ebay I would say that compared to any hydro store your prices are very fair. I have been battling root aphids for two cycles now. I acquired Met 52; and have Botanigard and Bayer Fruit/Citrus to use as well. So hopefully I should be set.

I have considered purchasing Azamax as well. However, I have a feeling I would get more for my money if I used your products. I am particularly interested in the foliar pack to combat root aphids and discourage spidermites. I also am VERY interested in using your products in my outdoor veggie garden this summer. I have terrible problems with aphids (the typical leaf kind) and some spider mites. They weaken my tomatoes and tend to make them susceptible to blights (along with the ridiculous humidity in my area).

Can't wait til you restock, please keep us in the loop. Could you please post a price point for the smaller sizes?, so I can budget. Ebay would not allow me to check the other sizes for auctions already ended.

With these being in dry form, is there a shelf life?

Thank you for your knowledge and help.

BP

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Awesome news Capulator. Judging from the price I saw for the nute pack (kilo size) I saw on ebay I would say that compared to any hydro store your prices are very fair. I have been battling root aphids for two cycles now. I acquired Met 52; and have Botanigard and Bayer Fruit/Citrus to use as well. So hopefully I should be set.

I have considered purchasing Azamax as well. However, I have a feeling I would get more for my money if I used your products. I am particularly interested in the foliar pack to combat root aphids and discourage spidermites. I also am VERY interested in using your products in my outdoor veggie garden this summer. I have terrible problems with aphids (the typical leaf kind) and some spider mites. They weaken my tomatoes and tend to make them susceptible to blights (along with the ridiculous humidity in my area).

Can't wait til you restock, please keep us in the loop. Could you please post a price point for the smaller sizes?, so I can budget. Ebay would not allow me to check the other sizes for auctions already ended.

With these being in dry form, is there a shelf life?

Thank you for your knowledge and help.

BP

Blight on tomatoes is a bitch. Best way to stop the spread is to not water the leaves at all. They will do best on a drip system, or keep the water down low. The high RH is a problem. Full sun bro!

Azamax works great on all the bugs I have used it on. Its a little pricey though.

R

raincheck

Blight on tomatoes is a bitch. Best way to stop the spread is to not water the leaves at all. They will do best on a drip system, or keep the water down low. The high RH is a problem. Full sun bro!

Azamax works great on all the bugs I have used it on. Its a little pricey though.

is it safe to use azamax in conjunction with the foliar pack? what application rate do you recommend for a recirc ef system?

jammie

jammie

THE PROBLEM- 2 months ago i got a lb of red worms for a small diy worm compost bin to "grow some soil" for my spring indoor grow. i added some dehydrated horse manure compost from home depot. one month later i had a few flying bugs - then more. they look like root aphids and fungal nats. THE SOLUTION- Capulator's foliar and root pack that he sent me FOR FREE, DA NADA, ON THE HOUSE!! i mixed up 1 tsp of each in 1 liter of rainwater with about 5ml of general organics black diamond. it has a touch of molasses to awake the bennies. i then bubbled it for 24 hrs before applying today. will try to do updates on progress. thanks again cap

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
is it safe to use azamax in conjunction with the foliar pack? what application rate do you recommend for a recirc ef system?

Gotta wait a week between the two.

I havent used azamax in a recirc. I have used in it in ebb flow per azamax instructions. It works fine. It makes the water white. I woudl segest top feed over full res application. Saves you a lot of expensive product and will work just the same. Azamax is systemic.

Dont ever spray with strong lights on. You will burn the new growth.

C

cctt

New user here; Can't PM.

I've been fighting some root aphids for quite a while now, with a great deal of frustration, and finally (last night) came across your post (and in fact this whole forum) looking for a solution. It looks incredibly promising to me, and I would love to try the root and foliar packs whenever they're available. I've already had varying luck with imidacloprid, botanigard, azamax, pyganic, spinosad, and various oils, but nothing's really solved it.

On another topic, I also have an organic aquaponic system that seems to have persistent P deficiencies. After reading some of the articles you linked it seems that mycos would make good sense here. Do you know whether anything in your packs is potentially harmful to fish? Or worms?

It looks like you put a lot of effort into research, and I appreciate all the information you've been sharing. Thanks for the hard work!

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
New user here; Can't PM.

I've been fighting some root aphids for quite a while now, with a great deal of frustration, and finally (last night) came across your post (and in fact this whole forum) looking for a solution. It looks incredibly promising to me, and I would love to try the root and foliar packs whenever they're available. I've already had varying luck with imidacloprid, botanigard, azamax, pyganic, spinosad, and various oils, but nothing's really solved it.

On another topic, I also have an organic aquaponic system that seems to have persistent P deficiencies. After reading some of the articles you linked it seems that mycos would make good sense here. Do you know whether anything in your packs is potentially harmful to fish? Or worms?

It looks like you put a lot of effort into research, and I appreciate all the information you've been sharing. Thanks for the hard work!

I will find out about the aquaponics. I cant see mycos being harmful to worms. Fish however, is another story. My guess is you want to place the organisms in the pond correct?

C

cctt

I will find out about the aquaponics. I cant see mycos being harmful to worms. Fish however, is another story. My guess is you want to place the organisms in the pond correct?

I would put them in the grow bed, which is flood/drained from/to the fish water, so some would inevitably contact the fish. For this reason there are a great deal of pesticides that cannot be used in this system.

Resinable

Resinable

Does anyone know if Caps Foliar and or Root packs, when used as a root zone inoculants, are compatible with insecticidal soaps such as M-Pede? Would the soap damage or kill the beneficial bacteria and fungi? I am considering doing a root ball dunk with insecticidal soap but have already mixed in the benes.

ShutUpDonny

ShutUpDonny

Just wanted to take a sec to biggup Cap and his magic powder. I've used both the foliar and root packs so far and they are dopeness incarnate. I watered them into my soil after mixing them into a gallon of RO with CAMG and molasses. Let it all marinate for a few days with a bubbler and just poured it on. It took maybe 2 days for my fungus gnat colony to disappear, and roots are already hungrily penetrating the several inches of fresh soil I topped my planter up with.

My only problem with the powders is that they look kinda like blue cheese, so I always get hungry when I see the little pouches in my grow kit. I've managed to not eat any so far though.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
I would put them in the grow bed, which is flood/drained from/to the fish water, so some would inevitably contact the fish. For this reason there are a great deal of pesticides that cannot be used in this system.

So far my finding indicate that bacillis species and trichoderma species are not super harmful on fish. Still readign about it though. Its a tough question and I woudlnt want to kill your fish.

Is there a way to maybe put some fish in a trashcan with the same water and do a test? I can send you some when it gets here if you would like to try it.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Does anyone know if Caps Foliar and or Root packs, when used as a root zone inoculants, are compatible with insecticidal soaps such as M-Pede? Would the soap damage or kill the beneficial bacteria and fungi? I am considering doing a root ball dunk with insecticidal soap but have already mixed in the benes.

I will try to find out about this today.

I would wait to see if the packs will work for you before dunkin with the soop. It usually takes a couple days to start working... At least in my garden.

Top Bottom