Introducing super coco

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tnelz

Tnelz

So I've been talking about getting this for a while and here it is. Super coco. U guys and gals can find out more about it at www.nonutrientsrequired.com. It's made by a sub cool affiliate as I understand it. I have just started using coco with amazing results so far so figured what the heck. Hoping for the best. Will be cutting six clones tomorrow and going directly in to this stuff. I have found cloning in coco is super easy so only adding water should be even better. I'd love to get anyone's thoughts. Also one question. It says not to worry about pH but the ocd in me will not allow that. Thinking about going with 6.0.any feelings on that would be appreciated! If any feeding is necessary
Introducing super coco
Introducing super coco 2
Introducing super coco 3
I will use advanced nutrients mother earth tea veg and bloom and or neptune's harvest seaweed and the seaweed fish mix and maybe some Cal mag. But really hoping I can just go with the water throughout.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Are both of these a liquid neptune's harvest seaweed and the seaweed fish mix ? Thinking about ordering some for foliar spraying

Tnelz

Tnelz

Goody. Wanna see if this coco is REALLY super! So you say you clone directly in COCO? I gotta pm you and get some tips . How many days you see roots that way? No dome either?
What's up bro. I do use a dome but it's usually a bag or a chopped 2ltr. Depending on strain I usually have roots within a week. Easiest way to clone ever. Turned my aero bucket into a shelf. Lol. I also want to see how super it is. Stay tuned.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Goody. Wanna see if this coco is REALLY super! So you say you clone directly in COCO? I gotta pm you and get some tips . How many days you see roots that way? No dome either?
Hey bro. No real tips for u. Lol. I percharge ur way cut clone dip into gel but that's not necessary just make me feel good and plant it into 80/20 coco/pearlite and keep it moist till there is roots. Also add mykos and azos but that's it.

Tnelz

Tnelz

OK all here are a couple clones. One from a critical super silver haze and one from a bubble bomb. Both looking great not even a wilt! Fingers crossed. Hoping for some of u to chime in. I'll use this as a log the whole way through the grow. Still curious what u guys and gals think of watering. I'm going to pH to 6 but the bag says I don't have to worry about pH. Some thoughts please!
20140116 101223

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Kick ass. Looks like a good product. In an organic approach to growing. Ph adjusters can have a negative effect on the microbes in the medium. The plants exudates/microbes will regulate the plants needs of available nutrients and ph.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Kick ass. Looks like a good product. In an organic approach to growing. Ph adjusters can have a negative effect on the microbes in the medium. The plants exudates/microbes will regulate the plants needs of available nutrients and ph.
Then there it is. I'll go the no pH route. Thanks brother!

Tnelz

Tnelz

OK all here are a couple clones. One from a critical super silver haze and one from a bubble bomb. Both looking great not even a wilt! Fingers crossed. Hoping for some of u to chime in. I'll use this as a log the whole way through the grow. Still curious what u guys and gals think of watering. I'm going to pH to 6 but the bag says I don't have to worry about pH. Some thoughts please! View attachment 369188
So just an update. I think these went in on Thursday. Well so far it's a success. Both are rooted! Put two more in last night as well. Pics to follow!

W

Walkinblu

Have a friend who just started some seeds in super coco. Came up on the 10th, and they have 4 sets of leaves already not counting the first two (cotyledons) .He used the super coco with clones his last grow and they loved it. He got 2-3 ounces a plant using 1 gal pots, 600 watt hps, water daily, no ph check, some extra p and k during the end of flower, R.O. water with cal-mag. Excellent quality, taste wasn't bad but there was a problem during drying,( dried too fast) that some came out harsh.

Danked

Danked

Ya it would be awesome. Stick around! I'll be growing these two u see here and two more all the way through!

NICE. I'm definitely subbed to see how 'super' this 'supercoco' is. Good luck with everything Tnelz

Tnelz

Tnelz

Hey all! Just a quick update. So I am pleased so far and not so pleased. I'll throw some pics tomorrow. I'm going to add some an mothers Super tea to my Critical super silver haze clone. She is well rooted however the medium is Def not giving her what she needs. But the bubble bomb is doing great. Just really starting to take off. You will see that they are in different pots and this could be the problem. The bubble bomb is in a bigger container and doing better. Maybe it's a volume thing. Actually I'll get pics up in a second.

Tnelz

Tnelz

For the record I just realized I gave the other one away. Jesus. Must be smoking to much. Lol. The poor plant that is rooted and suffering is actually in regular coco. Holy shit. Sorry fellas. Anyway u can see she is growing. Wow what an idiot!

Top Bottom