Introducing super coco

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tnelz

Tnelz

OK everybody here are some final shots. I would say the color is very nice the smell is phenomenal and they are pretty frosty. These are going in the freezer to finish off before jars but they are bone dry. Just about two ounces so not a bad yield. I had an unforseen circumstance and had to move the plant to a friends house and his conditions are far less favorable than mine. Just saying that because had I had them they would have finished a tad better. In any case super coco works. If you are someone who doesn't have a ton of time and u don't want to learn the craft(shame on you) this stuff is for you. You don't have to pH you don't have to buy nutrients all you have to do is water and you can grow some decently dank shit. I am not one of those people lol so I won't be using it alone but it does have a place in my grow room. Cloning in Coco is remarkably easy and in Super Coco it's even better so all clones forever will get their start in Super Coco. I will also be adding it to amend my regular Coco perlite mix in hopes I will have to add less nutrients in veg to save a penny. So if your looking for a real easy basic way to do things I'd give this stuff a thumbs up. This is the last post I'll add here unless there are any other questions. Thanks to everyone who tagged along and until the next one I wish everyone good luck and happy growing.

Tmb

Tnelz

Tnelz

Cant really tell size of them buds. Cuz that CATCHERS MITTEN is holding it lmfao. Nobody with regular human hands over there to give us a REAL feel? Lmfao looking good brother. What she smell like?
Tmb
Respect
Was going to send u the pics through text but had to get this done first. Lol. She smells super dank. It's weird you get a skunky smell when u inhale but totally get the bubble gum exhaling. Can't wait to smoke some. If you go on bomb seeds sight and read the description the smell portion is spot on. Def calls for a filter when growing.

burn4me

burn4me

Just looked up info on that. Kinda scarce. Mixed reviews but im glad it works for you. Wish our hydro store carried that. Price isn't bad but shipping for me cost as much as a bag :'( so sad

Tnelz

Tnelz

Just looked up info on that. Kinda scarce. Mixed reviews but im glad it works for you. Wish our hydro store carried that. Price isn't bad but shipping for me cost as much as a bag :'( so sad
Shipping cost the same for me. Had to try it though. Speak to the store about carrying it. The dude Chris that makes it gives pretty good deals on pallets. I think those who don't like it expected to much from it or used it incorrectly. I had low expectations and ultimately they were exceeded. Also the larger the pot the better the stuff will work. Company tells you that. I only used a 3 gallon container. Would have done way better in a 7.5.​

Tnelz

Tnelz

What are you working on now??
Hey growchick421. I currently have a bunch of stuff in veg. I have 5 romulan x Korean stick bud, 5 dead diesel, 2 Tahoe OG bx, 1 lemon diesel, 1 sour blueberry, 1 Skunk 47, and 1 purple wreck oh ya and one og x ghost train haze. All in Coco except the sour blueberry is in promix and the purple wreck and ghost train are in Super Coco. I'll keep u posted. How about u.
20140517 124820

growchick421

growchick421

Well everything I have is in veg also, just cut down my flowering a few weeks ago. But out of the veg is 2 Grape Apes, one Orange Diesel all in hydro right now. And one white widow in soil.

All of those ladies look beautiful. :D It sounds like you have quite the variety. I'm hoping to expand mine as well.
Looking forward to future updates:joyful:

Danked

Danked

Nice journal Tnelz... very nice work. I'm intrigued by this SuperCoco. I'm from MI, any recommendations on where to go about getting a bag to try? Thanks bud.. keep up the dank work!

ElusiveQuark

ElusiveQuark

2 weeks ago I emailed this company through their website. I have yet to receive a response. Are they in biz?

Tnelz

Tnelz

Nice journal Tnelz... very nice work. I'm intrigued by this SuperCoco. I'm from MI, any recommendations on where to go about getting a bag to try? Thanks bud.. keep up the dank work!
Hey bro. Thanks. Sorry it took me a minute to get back here. The company is nonutrientsrequired. Com. But they will send you to Amazon. The stuff is awesome. Makes life really easy but at this time it's more expensive than super soil just on the shipping. I do like it better though. Good luck bro.

Tnelz

Tnelz

2 weeks ago I emailed this company through their website. I have yet to receive a response. Are they in biz?
Yes they Def are in business. Check your junk mail. When I first started speaking to them their emails always went to my spam file for some reason. You will have to order from Amazon anyway at this point so just type super coco into the search and it will pop up. Good luck and if I can answer anything for you let me know.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Hey bro sorry it took so long to get back to u. No nutrients required. Com. I was wrong u can order straight from them now. Good luck bro!

ik3ndall

ik3ndall

Great thread, just came across this at the store near me. How often were you watering in veg and in flower?

Tnelz

Tnelz

Great thread, just came across this at the store near me. How often were you watering in veg and in flower?
I watered like every two or three days. Not as much as regular coco but more than soil. Hope that helps. I don't use this anymore due to shipping costs but it Def works and works well. I'd Def recommend it if u don't have to have it shipped. If there is anything I can help u with feel free to hit me here or pm me bro. Good luck!

Tnelz

Tnelz

Thanks a lot bro! I'm running coco-not right now with nectar for the gods but I'm really excited to try this! I will pm you if I've got any questions. Appreciate it!
Never used the coconot but I love the nftg. Pm me anytime and if u need help with the nftg @Power OG uses it faithfully in coco so he could Def stear u in the right direction if u run into any issues. Good luck man. Hope u kill it! Feel free to stop by my tnelz thread about whatever any time. Ton of great growers there and always room for more pics and it's literally a thread about whatever!

Top Bottom