Introducing The Sun Cloak Vertical

• Thread starter TomTrichrome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TomTrichrome

TomTrichrome

so i get that you are a good grower an these are nifty lights . yay!!
WTF is up with pulling a full vacseal on that unit ??
turn them into lil rocks and staticoff all the kief ? lol
That's the trim. The turkey bag has a couple ozs over a lb in it. I just decided to vac seal the trim til it gets run or bought. Right, I wouldn't brick up my nugs I just spent hours manicuring haha. I got a lil more common sense than that.

realeyes

realeyes

That's the trim. The turkey bag has a couple ozs over a lb in it. I just decided to vac seal the trim til it gets run or bought. Right, I wouldn't brick up my nugs I just spent hours manicuring haha. I got a lil more common sense for that.

ok ok :)
i get ya . good on ya for trying a new angle . hope this low watt high yeild thing works wonders on our growing pratice's

TomTrichrome

TomTrichrome

ok ok :)
i get ya . good on ya for trying a new angle . hope this low watt high yeild thing works wonders on our growing pratice's
I appreciate that. I got more journals coming so I'll keep posting my results with these LEDs.

TomTrichrome

TomTrichrome

So here's the update from my first grow with these LED's growing Grape Ape. I have already posted my weight/yield results and I know you all were waiting on the lab results, so here they are. I appreciate the patience. I was very happy with the results because for the yield, the aesthetics and the propensity of the strain to test and yield low, I got more than I usually do in a 4x4 tent, and it was top shelf aesthetics with lab results to match.
SC%20Labs%20Results.jpg

So I know a lot of people are still weary of LEDs but I hope my journal, the pictures and the lab results help to show the benefits of them as this technology and efficiency keeps developing.

TomTrichrome

TomTrichrome

Going to be transplanting the Gorilla Glues today into their final 5 gal. containers today, and will be posting the pics of the transition hopefully tomorrow. I expect To flip the plants to flowering in about 2 weeks. So these gorilla glues are growing like crazy since just putting them in the system 2 weeks ago.

Boomer Sooner

Boomer Sooner

That is a sweet little summary they put together for ya. I'm curious, how much would a test and summary cost me?

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

I've always kinda been an outspoken led hater but I have to say looking mighty nice over there. Very impressed

germinator

germinator

Damn...this type of LED lighting is being used in these freight
farms........Detroit city USA....
Shits for real......soon. Was a non believer thanks for the heads up.

TomTrichrome

TomTrichrome

Damn...this type of LED lighting is being used in these freight
farms........Detroit city USA....
Shits for real......soon. Was a non believer thanks for the heads up.
?? we are designing these too but through TerraPods. Suncloak Leds are going into these Freight Farms Too??

TomTrichrome

TomTrichrome

I know this is a old thread, but here are some pics of my current Sativa run using the Suncloak LED's (blue Dream and Sour diesel)
week%205%20flower%201.JPG

week%205%20flower%203.JPG

this is at the end of week 5 with still a good 4-5 solid weeks of flowering and at least 3 more weeks of feeding.

Top Bottom