Introduction? Whattup yall...

• Thread starter ..HIGHLYxLYFETD..
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
..HIGHLYxLYFETD..

..HIGHLYxLYFETD..

Whattup ppl. I'm a Virgin grower, just getting my cherry popped... funny thing is. I had no plans in my immediate future to grow bud, (but I've been wanting to for quite a while now) until I'm breaking up my last phat bud from an eighth of bootylicious I copped from my local dispensary and then...
1, 2..."Oh" 3,...4. Omg, now 5? And lastly, number 6. First time ever, and since have I gotten seeds in dispensary bud. And only in one bud. A nice med/large nug, I always save the phattest prettiest nuggs to break up for last. And yes that bud had 6 seeds in it. So fuck it, let's try germinating them. I Used the paper towel method. All but one popped. I'm like "wow". So weed pretty much pushed me to begin growing my own superior bud.(haha fingers crossed) Lmao!
So I'm here to share my experiences with other growers, both beginner and experienced. Experience is the best(and only true teacher) in my book. So I hope to learn anything I can from this community, and if I can help anyone else by sharing my experiences, thats what this is all about. Ok, so I Def rambled on way too much. But here I am, i look forward to sharing with this community. I'll let yall know how the 5 seeds that popped are doing today in the next post. Stay "lyfted"

Pocho

Pocho

Whattup ppl. I'm a Virgin grower, just getting my cherry popped... funny thing is. I had no plans in my immediate future to grow bud, (but I've been wanting to for quite a while now) until I'm breaking up my last phat bud from an eighth of bootylicious I copped from my local dispensary and then...
1, 2..."Oh" 3,...4. Omg, now 5? And lastly, number 6. First time ever, and since have I gotten seeds in dispensary bud. And only in one bud. A nice med/large nug, I always save the phattest prettiest nuggs to break up for last. And yes that bud had 6 seeds in it. So fuck it, let's try germinating them. I Used the paper towel method. All but one popped. I'm like "wow". So weed pretty much pushed me to begin growing my own superior bud.(haha fingers crossed) Lmao!
So I'm here to share my experiences with other growers, both beginner and experienced. Experience is the best(and only true teacher) in my book. So I hope to learn anything I can from this community, and if I can help anyone else by sharing my experiences, thats what this is all about. Ok, so I Def rambled on way too much. But here I am, i look forward to sharing with this community. I'll let yall know how the 5 seeds that popped are doing today in the next post. Stay "lyft

Pocho

Pocho

First of all I'd like to start off by saying that this is something that will really challenge you and you will gain so much appreciation for it second of all it's for me at least it's been a trial and error because I wanted to learn on my own and I've been doing it for a while now and this is first time I've gone on a growing forum but it's something that in my opinion could take a while depending on your patience and this is a game of patience and you know the best thing you could have done you're doing which is getting on a form with experienced O.G's. that know the ropes

..HIGHLYxLYFETD..

..HIGHLYxLYFETD..

First of all I'd like to start off by saying that this is something that will really challenge you and you will gain so much appreciation for it second of all it's for me at least it's been a trial and error because I wanted to learn on my own and I've been doing it for a while now and this is first time I've gone on a growing forum but it's something that in my opinion could take a while depending on your patience and this is a game of patience and you know the best thing you could have done you're doing which is getting on a form with experienced O.G's. that know the ropes
Thank u, and i for sure wanna learn the craft, and no better teacher than the O.G'.s that came up living it... so my brains a sponge ready to soak up all yalls knowledge... it's my first time in any forum as well, but thought what better way to get insight from others experience... word.

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

Thank u, and i for sure wanna learn the craft, and no better teacher than the O.G'.s that came up living it... so my brains a sponge ready to soak up all yalls knowledge... it's my first time in any forum as well, but thought what better way to get insight from others experience... word.
That being said, where are you in regards to grow gear, genetics, etc.? If you haven't got any of that yet I suggest you start there and set it up right from the beginning. Too many newbs go buy a bunch of gear only to find out it's not what they need.

..HIGHLYxLYFETD..

..HIGHLYxLYFETD..

That being said, where are you in regards to grow gear, genetics, etc.? If you haven't got any of that yet I suggest you start there and set it up right from the beginning. Too many newbs go buy a bunch of gear only to find out it's not what they need.
Lol. Yes I think I I'm somewhat in that situation now. I have some pink runtz auto's from sun west genetics. A 4x4 zazzy grow tent. I have 2x groplanner 0 series 150 watt full spectrum led's, not sure the exact specs, gotta look again. And another 110 watt bestva full spectrum. So 410 watts all together. Got ac infinity raxial 4 inline fan extracting air. Keep 3 like 6 inch fans in tent keeping air moving. Now that the pink runtz are flowering I'm keeping humidity no higher than 55% but try for like 40ish. Scared of mold. I think I should have invested that money for those 3 most likely shit lights into one nice one that'll light it right. Got some new genetics on the way, from herbies head. Zkittlez auto's, gorilla cookies auto's, runtz, and watermelon zkittlez. Also pacific seed bank, I've heard bad reviews for them, but I've ordered 3 times and been strait each time. As for the actual genetics they got, I'll soon find out, have a purple cotton Candy auto and phantom cookies auto's seedlings right now. Hopefully they are legit. Oh yeah, 3 gallon fabric pots, sohum living soil blend, added coco coir/ perlite, Bigfoot mycorrhizae, serf l seaweed bliss. For flowering using fox farm open sesame, beastie bloomz, Ca ching.

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

Lol. Yes I think I I'm somewhat in that situation now. I have some pink runtz auto's from sun west genetics. A 4x4 zazzy grow tent. I have 2x groplanner 0 series 150 watt full spectrum led's, not sure the exact specs, gotta look again. And another 110 watt bestva full spectrum. So 410 watts all together. Got ac infinity raxial 4 inline fan extracting air. Keep 3 like 6 inch fans in tent keeping air moving. Now that the pink runtz are flowering I'm keeping humidity no higher than 55% but try for like 40ish. Scared of mold. I think I should have invested that money for those 3 most likely shit lights into one nice one that'll light it right. Got some new genetics on the way, from herbies head. Zkittlez auto's, gorilla cookies auto's, runtz, and watermelon zkittlez. Also pacific seed bank, I've heard bad reviews for them, but I've ordered 3 times and been strait each time. As for the actual genetics they got, I'll soon find out, have a purple cotton Candy auto and phantom cookies auto's seedlings right now. Hopefully they are legit. Oh yeah, 3 gallon fabric pots, sohum living soil blend, added coco coir/ perlite, Bigfoot mycorrhizae, serf l seaweed bliss. For flowering using fox farm open sesame, beastie bloomz, Ca ching.
Promising....

..HIGHLYxLYFETD..

..HIGHLYxLYFETD..

I Def feel that. I'm already in love with it. Despite the anxiety, or sometimes frustration when trial and error leans to the ladder....I feel like I'll never not be growing from this day forward. This a beautiful new chapter in my life...

JerzeyMike

JerzeyMike

Welcome aboard! There are a ton of cool people here, from all over. And they aren’t shy about helping out. Just ask. Good luck with your grow, sounds well on its way to some fire!

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

Thank u... That's what I like to hear. lol. Seriously tho thanks for believing.
Promising because you came in and were honest and transparent about your situation and what you know. Of course, you haven't mentioned anything about how you're the greatest cloner in the world so the jury is still out on that one!!!(Sorry! Inside forum joke! 😋 )

I see people join forums looking for help but have a terrible attitude and then expect the OG growers to chime in about whatever issue they may be having and get mad when they don't hear what they want to hear.

You have displayed none of that. I'm sure your time on The Farm will be both enjoyable and informative!!!✌️

BTW we're all pic whores around here so feel free to post 'em up!!!

..HIGHLYxLYFETD..

..HIGHLYxLYFETD..

Promising because you came in and were honest and transparent about your situation and what you know. Of course, you haven't mentioned anything about how you're the greatest cloner in the world so the jury is still out on that one!!!(Sorry! Inside forum joke! 😋 )

I see people join forums looking for help but have a terrible attitude and then expect the OG growers to chime in about whatever issue they may be having and get mad when they don't hear what they want to hear.

You have displayed none of that. I'm sure your time on The Farm will be both enjoyable and informative!!!✌️

BTW we're all pic whores around here so feel free to post 'em up!!!
Thank u very much. That means a lot to me honestly. I Def have an open mind, and I feel like I've found my purpose.. lol. It truly is an amazing experience. Hey I'm gonna post some pics, I'm not sure what week of flower the pink runtz auto's are in. I'm thinking it's week 4, but I could be of a week or two.

20221213 194901
20221213 194853
20221210 175140
20221213 194927
..HIGHLYxLYFETD..

..HIGHLYxLYFETD..

If anyone has any insight into what week these are in, and the I'm nervous about harvest, that I'm gonna harvest at the right time. So please, any advice is greatly Appreciated.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

If anyone has any insight into what week these are in, and the I'm nervous about harvest, that I'm gonna harvest at the right time. So please, any advice is greatly Appreciated.
I think you might be on point with 4 or 5 weeks in flower.

My harvest advice would be post pictures of what you think is ready and let other people give their opinion. Then when you really think they are done, wait another week and chop.

Top Bottom