Introductory Post

• Thread starter KLight03
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
basscaptain

basscaptain

It is, but there is safety in that. My husband and I had a stop up your way not too long ago. You are sitting in the hub of the hemp/canna action. The two legislators that are pushing for it here are up there.
I like that... there's still good deals on land around here.. that will change though this stuff will get picked up fast.....

KLight03

KLight03

the lic they want a birth cirt and my ca lic that's unreal... I own land got cars,trucks,boat bikes reg here and no drivers lic LOL
Hahaha! Normally they will accept another ten forms of ID. It says right on their own paperwork. Why don't you just go get an ID?

KLight03

KLight03

didn't think they would give me 1 I'm still waiting on ca to send my bc... been 4 months......
Anyone can get a state ID. Even people in prison, it's your right to do so. They will have to mail it out to you. Mine took about 7 business days to receive. Jim has to go get his this week, so I 'm so glad we are talking about it now. His ID is still valid, thankfully. Mine had expired so I get to act like a person who's never driven by themselves before when I get cleared to do so. Hahaha!

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Anyone can get a state ID. Even people in prison, it's your right to do so. They will have to mail it out to you. Mine took about 7 business days to receive. Jim has to go get his this week, so I 'm so glad we are talking about it now. His ID is still valid, thankfully. Mine had expired so I get to act like a person who's never driven by themselves before when I get cleared to do so. Hahaha!
there been no mention of my condition and im not telling,i have a cdl and not willing tom give it up

sturgis

sturgis

The Universe has lead me to the right place. Thank you for the warm welcome. While I like to think I'm a tough former EMS pro, the lack of control is troubling to an A-type. :) I know everyone is different, but what strains work best for your symptoms? That's been my thing lately. Unfortunately, I have to rely on whats available for purchase and I've not been happy with what I've been getting as of late. Or I'm just tired. Haha! I think the last strain I really liked for daytime was Hawaiian something (bad day today), of course, I didn't write it down. I really enjoyed Super Silver, but those seeds are hard to come by and customs took mine. :)

…….your correct, every PD patient is different …..because we all have different brains....it effects everyone in its own unique way....look at Michael J Fox vs Muhammad Ali.....Myself, I'm more like Ali.....very rigid, cant move, frozen......I have Dystonia...….it took about 20 strains before I hit one that was like a light switch...…..I got some varied relief with almost all the strains...…..but MK Ultra by TH seeds really worked......its a cross of G13 x Ok Kush....

..That was a few yrs ago...…..since then I have tried another 50 or so looking to take it to the next level....and have found that a combination of several certain strains works even better for me....I have tried a lot of saliva's, even dipped into the hazes, …..but found that the Indica's seem to work the best. One of the most important things you can do is grow multiple strains and use them separately till you understand what they do for you...…ex:.....if I give someone 5 different strains and said.... use one for a week.....then try a different one for a week, then try another different one for a week, etc etc.....but don't mix them ...…...than after 6 weeks or so......they should be able to tell you …..this one made me sleepy, this one made me hungry, this one made me energetic, this one made me confused, etc...…….at that point you can start to use them medicinally...……..I keep around 7-8 different strains on hand.....for that very reason......MK is still my go to strain......but I have several that will probably replace that one soon..

...It has been an incredible journey to get to where I am today....When I was 1st diagnosed …..I had been misdiagnosed for several years, as are many PD patients...and by the time they did a DAT test I was in a chair and couldn't walk hardly...….needed help getting around and doing simple things....they had me on so many forms of L-dopa and other meds...….I was confused and struggling......Now, I walk fine, I can even run.....lol....a tiny bit of balance issue occasionally...but 99% of the PD is gone...…..and the best part is ZERO meds...…..nada, none, ,,,,,hell I even got off my blood pressure meds.....and Ive had 3 heart attacks...….lol...….Learning to grow will not only provide you with real meds,..... but meds, that will truly make a difference in your health, and assist you with dealing with this disease...….. it allows you, the patient, to control what is in your meds, but more importantly…..it can give you back your life and independence...…or keep you from loosing them...…...I wish you the very best of luck...…...ask lots of questions......the only way to learn.

Gen 1:29........and God said:... Behold, I give you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth.

Last edited:
KLight03

KLight03

…….your correct, every PD patient is different …..because we all have different brains....it effects everyone in its own unique way....look at Michael J Fox vs Muhammad Ali.....Myself, I'm more like Ali.....very rigid, cant move, frozen......I have Dystonia...….it took about 20 strains before I hit one that was like a light switch...…..I got some varied relief with almost all the strains...…..but MK Ultra by TH seeds really worked......its a cross of G13 x Ok Kush....

..That was a few yrs ago...…..since then I have tried another 50 or so looking to take it to the next level....and have found that a combination of several certain strains works even better for me....I have tried a lot of saliva's, even dipped into the hazes, …..but found that the Indica's seem to work the best. One of the most important things you can do is grow multiple strains and use them separately till you understand what they do for you...…ex:.....if I give someone 5 different strains and said.... use one for a week.....then try a different one for a week, then try another different one for a week, etc etc.....but don't mix them ...…...than after 6 weeks or so......they should be able to tell you …..this one made me sleepy, this one made me hungry, this one made me energetic, this one made me confused, etc...…….at that point you can start to use them medicinally...……..I keep around 7-8 different strains on hand.....for that very reason......MK is still my go to strain......but I have several that will probably replace that one soon..

...It has been an incredible journey to get to where I am today....When I was 1st diagnosed …..I had been misdiagnosed for several years, as are many PD patients...and by the time they did a DAT test I was in a chair and couldn't walk hardly...….needed help getting around and doing simple things....they had me on so many forms of L-dopa and other meds...….I was confused and struggling......Now, I walk fine, I can even run.....lol....a tiny bit of balance issue occasionally...but 99% of the PD is gone...…..and the best part is ZERO meds...…..nada, none, ,,,,,hell I even got off my blood pressure meds.....and Ive had 3 heart attacks...….lol...….Learning to grow will not only provide you with real meds,..... but meds, that will truly make a difference in your health, and assist you with dealing with this disease...….. it allows you, the patient, to control what is in your meds, but more importantly…..it can give you back your life and independence...…or keep you from loosing them...…...I wish you the very best of luck...…...ask lots of questions......the only way to learn.

Gen 1:29........and God said:... Behold, I give you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth.
I'm very glad to have met you, Sturgis, even if virtually. You have made a great impact. I like to think I'm a tough old medic, without a fear, but I will say, I was most concerned with my cognitive failure above all us. Your sharing your journey is great medicine to me and I will take and use each word, adapting for myself, of course. Thank you.

It's funny you brought up Kush, because I have noticed recently, that I tend to respond well to those, too. I'll have to start looking into some seeds. Can you point me in the right direction? Interesting, to say the least. Be glad that you aren't female with menopause. It creates it's own brain fog, then couple it with this, well...you can only imagine. Hahaha!

You do realize that the cannabis researchers would love to get their hands on you, right? :) I told someone recently, when they tried to get all sappy with my telling them what's going on with me, I have this so others can learn in the future.

sturgis

sturgis

I'm very glad to have met you, Sturgis, even if virtually. You have made a great impact. I like to think I'm a tough old medic, without a fear, but I will say, I was most concerned with my cognitive failure above all us. Your sharing your journey is great medicine to me and I will take and use each word, adapting for myself, of course. Thank you.

It's funny you brought up Kush, because I have noticed recently, that I tend to respond well to those, too. I'll have to start looking into some seeds. Can you point me in the right direction? Interesting, to say the least. Be glad that you aren't female with menopause. It creates it's own brain fog, then couple it with this, well...you can only imagine. Hahaha!

You do realize that the cannabis researchers would love to get their hands on you, right? :) I told someone recently, when they tried to get all sappy with my telling them what's going on with me, I have this so others can learn in the future.

.....your very kind, ….its what this plant is all about.....sharing and healing......Parkinsons is one of the only times you stand in front of a doctor and they will tell you ...Sorry nothing we can do for you......no cure, and treatments are hit or miss.........However a big part of the issue with Parkinsons is finding a doctor that wants to help you vs treat you.....I went to the very best doctor in the state when I was diagnosed, .....immediately I was put on all the most popular drugs used to treat PD and the associated symptoms.....I got worse and worse.......the mental confusion fog got worse and worse......almost like I wasn't awake 100%.......

.......some background.....Im a old biker, road shovels most of my life, had a lot of friends and we all road and hung out together....we all worked and had jobs all over the country.....but.....we would gather several times a year in the mountains........I had to give up riding, and due to my PD getting so bad I had not been able to go to the gathering's for several years, .....then one spring about 10yrs ago they insisted I come.....I did.......One morning I was helped to a big table where a big group was gathered, we all were talking and reminiscing.....and as can happen when a large group of bikers gathers.....a joint appeared and started going around the table......I passed it a few times, out of habit from being drug tested for years......my buddy leaned over and said try that joint it may help.....I hear good things about it with Parkinsons..... next time it came around, I hit it.....

......back when I was young I smoked a little during high school....but once drug testing started......that disappeared........So I hit it a few times ........and we all sat around and the conversations continued.........it was about 15-20min later I noticed my legs had stopped shaking, and my hands were real steady and I just felt good, loose, limber.......I stood up, and stepped away from the table and started walking back to our camp, looking for my wife........after about 30-40ft I realized I had just got up and started walking.....with no help.......I looked behind and the table was just bunch of people with wide eyes and open mouths....about that time my wife came around the corner and it became a very emotional experience......I got to feel that release several more times that weekend.........

......So long story short, when I went back to my Neuro guy and asked about cannabis, ....he shook his head, said don't waste my time....and handed me some pamphlets for exercise........2 weeks later, I found another Neurologist........the difference is night and day.....after testing they found out I have Lewy Body Dementia.....which help explain a lot of the issues I was having.......big symptom of LBD is..... meds don't work correctly.....sometimes in reverse.....the Parkinsons meds actually made things worse.......now,.... I live in a state with no medical cannabis, in fact very strict cannabis laws.......this doctor has helped me, he helped me understand the illness....he didn't help with the cannabis....but he knows cannabis works, he told me 65% of his patients use it......between exercise and the cannabis, I have not just controlled the PD but really pushed it back.....

....most Parkinsons patients will get dementia later in the final stages.....early dementia is a sign that it may not be A typical Parkinsons....that should be looked at......Lewy Body is like Alzheimer's.....build up of protein plaque in the brain........several studies by Israel and Sweden back in 2016 confirmed and showed that it wasn't CBD but in fact... high THC that ...dissolved the plaque associated with LBD and Alzheimer's..........they have been using cannabis with their seniors in homes for years, and the results speak for themselves......they also have done incredible light studies that help LBD and Alzhimers ........Its the high THC that seems to be making the difference with me, I have no doubt, my Neuro doctor agrees......At first I started having these wake up moment's,.... where everything would get more clear.....over time its gotten better and better till now......its the opposite....every once in a while I get fuzzy.......but its not often....

.....I started a garden within weeks after getting back from the mountain's......I had to learn to grow, and years later....Im still learning.........I learn everyday, ....Im always tweaking things to make it easier, and with every grow, a few things change....Im not a master grower by any means...but ....my medicine cabinet is full, with multiple strains to choose from and my medicine is bugless and never been sprayed with anything.........to me that's important.........I would try growing strains that are known for medicinal value......Good luck, wishing you the best.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

men go threw menopuse also

KLight03

KLight03

.....your very kind, ….its what this plant is all about.....sharing and healing......Parkinsons is one of the only times you stand in front of a doctor and they will tell you ...Sorry nothing we can do for you......no cure, and treatments are hit or miss.........However a big part of the issue with Parkinsons is finding a doctor that wants to help you vs treat you.....I went to the very best doctor in the state when I was diagnosed, .....immediately I was put on all the most popular drugs used to treat PD and the associated symptoms.....I got worse and worse.......the mental confusion fog got worse and worse......almost like I wasn't awake 100%.......

.......some background.....Im a old biker, road shovels most of my life, had a lot of friends and we all road and hung out together....we all worked and had jobs all over the country.....but.....we would gather several times a year in the mountains........I had to give up riding, and due to my PD getting so bad I had not been able to go to the gathering's for several years, .....then one spring about 10yrs ago they insisted I come.....I did.......One morning I was helped to a big table where a big group was gathered, we all were talking and reminiscing.....and as can happen when a large group of bikers gathers.....a joint appeared and started going around the table......I passed it a few times, out of habit from being drug tested for years......my buddy leaned over and said try that joint it may help.....I hear good things about it with Parkinsons..... next time it came around, I hit it.....

......back when I was young I smoked a little during high school....but once drug testing started......that disappeared........So I hit it a few times ........and we all sat around and the conversations continued.........it was about 15-20min later I noticed my legs had stopped shaking, and my hands were real steady and I just felt good, loose, limber.......I stood up, and stepped away from the table and started walking back to our camp, looking for my wife........after about 30-40ft I realized I had just got up and started walking.....with no help.......I looked behind and the table was just bunch of people with wide eyes and open mouths....about that time my wife came around the corner and it became a very emotional experience......I got to feel that release several more times that weekend.........

......So long story short, when I went back to my Neuro guy and asked about cannabis, ....he shook his head, said don't waste my time....and handed me some pamphlets for exercise........2 weeks later, I found another Neurologist........the difference is night and day.....after testing they found out I have Lewy Body Dementia.....which help explain a lot of the issues I was having.......big symptom of LBD is..... meds don't work correctly.....sometimes in reverse.....the Parkinsons meds actually made things worse.......now,.... I live in a state with no medical cannabis, in fact very strict cannabis laws.......this doctor has helped me, he helped me understand the illness....he didn't help with the cannabis....but he knows cannabis works, he told me 65% of his patients use it......between exercise and the cannabis, I have not just controlled the PD but really pushed it back.....

....most Parkinsons patients will get dementia later in the final stages.....early dementia is a sign that it may not be A typical Parkinsons....that should be looked at......Lewy Body is like Alzheimer's.....build up of protein plaque in the brain........several studies by Israel and Sweden back in 2016 confirmed and showed that it wasn't CBD but in fact... high THC that ...dissolved the plaque associated with LBD and Alzheimer's..........they have been using cannabis with their seniors in homes for years, and the results speak for themselves......they also have done incredible light studies that help LBD and Alzhimers ........Its the high THC that seems to be making the difference with me, I have no doubt, my Neuro doctor agrees......At first I started having these wake up moment's,.... where everything would get more clear.....over time its gotten better and better till now......its the opposite....every once in a while I get fuzzy.......but its not often....

.....I started a garden within weeks after getting back from the mountain's......I had to learn to grow, and years later....Im still learning.........I learn everyday, ....Im always tweaking things to make it easier, and with every grow, a few things change....Im not a master grower by any means...but ....my medicine cabinet is full, with multiple strains to choose from and my medicine is bugless and never been sprayed with anything.........to me that's important.........I would try growing strains that are known for medicinal value......Good luck, wishing you the best.
I hope that one day you might feel comfortable enough to be friends in real life. I have a story to tell, much like yours. I've always been a cannabis fan, even when I couldn't smoke it working for EMS. No one has ever tried to kill me in the back of my truck over cannabis. You have helped me like you have no idea. I have wondered about LBD. I watched my Aunt die from "early Alzheimer's." I never, ever believed it was Alzheimer's. When she would try to communicate, I could see she was still there, but things weren't coming out right. It became a bizarre situation because her wife of 20 years was more terrified of their relationship being outed, that she sort of closed us out. She died way too early. They labeled it, but were still perplexed over it. I go to my first doc here on the 24th, I am taking my DNA test (came up loud and clear on that, along with Late onset Alz), I'm tired of going to doctors. Hopefully, he will be cool and listen. Fingers crossed. Yesterday and today I'm all over the place mentally, but that's because I'm out of medicine. :) It's on the way, but until then. My tincture still has like four weeks to go. I have faith I will be alright. Just been a rough ride to get here, with stuff outside of this diagnosis.

Thank you for sharing your medicine. <3

KLight03

KLight03

@oldskol4evr I'm lost today. My water is completely jacked up, and I've been feeling a bit off yesterday and today, healthwise, so I'm a bit spacey and forgetful. pH is 7.93 I have not watered them today because it's so high, but they need water, so I guess I should just suck it up? I'm so confused about this water business, without the feedings. How do I get the water to 6.5? I know I'm missing something simple. Can you help? Thank you for your patience with me.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom