Iranian autoflower (outdoor 2010)

• Thread starter scrapiron
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dankbank

hello everybody, i live in midwest united states and i am looking forward to trying to grow some IAF this summer our summers are pretty short and i was wondering if u guys could give me some advice on as far as how i would go about getting some good but cheap nutes and being in a shorter grow season i was wondering what the lowest night time temps the IAF could withstand.

D

dankbank

no problem about where you live and IAF

many live well north of you.

it can go slightly below freezing and be no problem.

Peters dry mixable ferts is good...or if you are not going to water with it

normal garden fertilizer from the hard ware store will do fine.

and throughout the growing process when would i apply these fertilizers

D

dankbank

It would do you well to read about things like this.
All plants react the same way.water, 02 , necessary elements
Many times some at planting and some more broadcast before a rain mid season is enough...and not up against the stems.
The ratios and amounts depend on more than one thing.
It helps to read about this stuff and base your actions on what you have gleaned from the info.
Nothing is better than experience with some thing.
Don't over do it don't under do it.
Thats all i can safely say.
herb, tomatoes,corn there is little difference i their needs and the little differences mean nothing in the end

i was thinking of doing flora nova grow and flora nova bloom with also a rooting supplement during the first couple weeks. will just these nutes be fine or should i add something else, and if so what would be missing?

D

dramabeatz20

I know this was briefly covered earlier but I am currently debating where I planted some of my IAF's this year... In the dark period if there is some light seeping into my grow area will this cause these autos to hermi??? Or will they re veg???

They are still small and some havent sprouted so I could transplant them if one of these are the case

D

dramabeatz20

Damn dude thats nice... Very happy to hear your reply I think i may leave my girls put then so i dont shock them all... thanks dude

T

tristynhawk

im ordering these for next year but they are in stock now should i order now. Is he commonly outta stock

J

john1

Container Size

Did anybody figure out the optimal container size for the IAF?

J

john1

Outdoors in a container its best not to have to water to often 7 gal is ok..12 gal is best.

i have even put 4 plants in a 12 gallon and done well

Thanks for the reply northone.

Typically Autoflower strains are recommended to be put in containers to restrict the growth of the roots and focus more energy to the leaves/buds.

Are you saying IAF is not a typical Autoflower and would be better off put straight into the ground using no container?

What do you think of this- use weed fabric for gardens and landscaping to make bags that restrict root growth but allow water to penetrate. Plant them in dug holes or on top of wet areas.

Would the extra work be a waste?

Top Bottom