Irie Seeds "Orange Gasm" under Gavita Pro 1700e LED's..........

• Thread starter sshz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
sshz

sshz

Sounds like a different strain to me........... mine was different in almost every way (except the potency).

sshz

sshz

My Zsweet Inzanity................

Newest

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
I’m fairly certain that’s false advertising ! I’m thinkin if there were 800 mg I’d be down and out for the count . Lmao
Yea, my wife's probably consumed around 1000 mg or more at a setting. Anytime you get too much TCH you just feel "out of body" a bit, and generally go to sleep. I usually think I'm "going to die" but of course, I wake up with just a blur of events, and "tired".

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
I have really hard brand loyalty re edibles bc so many are not made properly.

Prior to i502 I was making lots of edibles, and I had a knack for making them consistently, and very strong. People were always begging me to make them. (I sold them very inexpensive) Usually a 1x1 inch brownie was a double dose. (what I consider a double dose) or about 500-800mg

I'm thinking maybe doing a propane extraction or something this next time around and make hard candies. I've never done that before, most of all my stuff has been RSO or butane extracts.

Working on a video now but a pic from earlier today...........

View attachment 1023554
How close is this ssz? To being done, do you know?

IMG 20200830 224646 1
Last edited:
sshz

sshz

It's just a guess right now. Today is Monday, day 60 flowering. Rasta Jeff said there would be a couple plants done around 58 and all the Platinum Tangie pheno's should be done around day 60. Then the Golden Goat pheno's were done around day 70 with a few going a couple of days longer. I think I grew enough plants to see all the pheno's. So, I think there's probably 2-3 plants that are done and ready, I'm just pushing them a bit to see how far they'll let me go. I'm still seeing mostly clear trichomes on them too, but I've had many sativa's that had trichomes that never changed from clear.

I'm profoundly color blind and see things a bit differently than most people. The plants tell me they are ready by a color change at the end.......I call it a shade of grey (even though no one else sees it that way). These early plants are DONE and ready to go- I'll probably cut them on Wed. Their buds are so rock hard, I think even beyond many kushes I have done. The rest of the plants will go til day 70- 10 days more from now. And the last 2-3 girls will go to day 77 probably.

No more contest entries will be accepted past Monday night at midnight! I think the one plant I keep showing in the pic's will give us a good reading as to the weight each plant will yield. I can't imagine it's under 3 oz and probably a lot more.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Is it Zsweet Inzanity OR Inzane in the Membrane........... very similar strains, but the genetics are a slightly different. Both by Ethos, and they came available at the same time.

Ethos offered 100 packs of seeds to anyone who could win a cup with the Inzane in the Membrane. So, people started growing it with poor results. I saw numerous lab tests, some came out around 16% THC. It was supposedly over 30% per Ethos. There was 1 pheno, a haze leaner- that was supposedly incredible but that pheno came along far and wide (meaning, it's RARE) and took around 14-15 weeks to finish properly. Zsweet Inzanity was widely regarded as the best of the two.
This kind of story makes me so weary of any strain that's more than two steps removed from landrace.

sshz

sshz

Well, Colin Gordan, the owner of Ethos- is really supposed to be a piece of shit. He has a trail of enemies. When the company started, it was a group of growers that made of Ethos Genetics, and I think he burned a lot of bridges to get to this point. I have seen a lot of testing on his stuff and not one strain tested at or above his THC claims for his strains. And most fall FAR short.

sshz

sshz

DNA/Reserva Privada has a strain, Holy Grail Kush that had the highest marks across the board- buzz, yield, ease of growing, bag appearance, taste, etc. It is such a great strain BUT it stunk to high heaven- a 10 out of 10 of the smell meter. This is the strain my wife told me if I ever grow it again, she’d leave me. Lol We had to fumigate the entire house after that grow, everything stunk including clothes and bedding, luggage, the dog, carpets and drapes, etc., etc. It’s the strain I recommend when people ask me to list 1 strain.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
DNA/Reserva Privada has a strain, Holy Grail Kush that had the highest marks across the board- buzz, yield, ease of growing, bag appearance, taste, etc. It is such a great strain BUT it stunk to high heaven- a 10 out of 10 of the smell meter. This is the strain my wife told me if I ever grow it again, she’d leave me. Lol We had to fumigate the entire house after that grow, everything stunk including clothes and bedding, luggage, the dog, carpets and drapes, etc., etc. It’s the strain I recommend when people ask me to list 1 strain.
Holy shit. I have had OG #18 before and liked it but prefer bubba. Never had anything w kosher kush though.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
It's just a guess right now. Today is Monday, day 60 flowering. Rasta Jeff said there would be a couple plants done around 58 and all the Platinum Tangie pheno's should be done around day 60. Then the Golden Goat pheno's were done around day 70 with a few going a couple of days longer. I think I grew enough plants to see all the pheno's. So, I think there's probably 2-3 plants that are done and ready, I'm just pushing them a bit to see how far they'll let me go. I'm still seeing mostly clear trichomes on them too, but I've had many sativa's that had trichomes that never changed from clear.

I'm profoundly color blind and see things a bit differently than most people. The plants tell me they are ready by a color change at the end.......I call it a shade of grey (even though no one else sees it that way). These early plants are DONE and ready to go- I'll probably cut them on Wed. Their buds are so rock hard, I think even beyond many kushes I have done. The rest of the plants will go til day 70- 10 days more from now. And the last 2-3 girls will go to day 77 probably.

No more contest entries will be accepted past Monday night at midnight! I think the one plant I keep showing in the pic's will give us a good reading as to the weight each plant will yield. I can't imagine it's under 3 oz and probably a lot more.
Where is the color/grayness change? Leaves? Buds?

sshz

sshz

I actually think it's the change in the trichome color from clear to cloudy/amber in the buds.......again, everyone sees it differently then me but still- it's just the general overall appearance of the plant changes.

sshz

sshz

Holy shit. I have had OG #18 before and liked it but prefer bubba. Never had anything w kosher kush though.

I've done all 3- Holy Grail Kush, The OG #13 and Kosher Kush. Both the H.G.K and OG #13 were super smelly and high yielding. What stands out to me about the Kosher Kush was it's a bit difficult to grow as it growth pattern was tall and branchy to the extreme. I do think all 3 are worth a grow and they're all pretty stable in terms of hermies or issues.

Actually, what I'm finding attractive about the LED's is I can grow tall and branchy stuff now and keep them manageable. I think I'll learn how to control the height by adjusting how close the LED's are in early flowering- and control the rest of the grow by lollipopping/defoliating/pinching.

I like Bubba's too, and have grow numerous ones.......but they are very slow in veg and normally are just average yielders. I own a bunch of Bubba hybrid seeds from Katsu, and will get to them at some point.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
I've done all 3- Holy Grail Kush, The OG #13 and Kosher Kush. Both the H.G.K and OG #13 were super smelly and high yielding. What stands out to me about the Kosher Kush was it's a bit difficult to grow as it growth pattern was tall and branchy to the extreme. I do think all 3 are worth a grow and they're all pretty stable in terms of hermies or issues.

Actually, what I'm finding attractive about the LED's is I can grow tall and branchy stuff now and keep them manageable. I think I'll learn how to control the height by adjusting how close the LED's are in early flowering- and control the rest of the grow by lollipopping/defoliating/pinching.

I like Bubba's too, and have grow numerous ones.......but they are very slow in veg and normally are just average yielders. I own a bunch of Bubba hybrid seeds from Katsu, and will get to them at some point.
Yeah, I've read that from a lot of people about bubba. Interesting on the varieties of kush...I'm sure I will make my way through a few with time.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Interested to see how other strains react. I mean, we have to see final weight, but shape wise it feels like you could grow branchy plants like orange gasm all day. Like it keeps them that short and fills them out.

Madmax

Madmax

Interested to see how other strains react. I mean, we have to see final weight, but shape wise it feels like you could grow branchy plants like orange gasm all day. Like it keeps them that short and fills them out.
+1 also having a light thats really wide helps penetrate into the canopy like no other.i cant wait to get one in a yr or so.they are like 3100-3200 here in Aust...lol...

Cracken

Cracken

I grew a skywalker kush before and it was a good yielder, great bag appeal but the smell was never ending. I had it in a double freezer bag and it still made my freezer stink for a week after I took it out and that was only an ounce that I had in there.

Anthem

Anthem

Shzz,
You can grow plants at any height you like. The Gavita's do a sea of green all on there own in my experience. I have grown 3' tall all the way to 6' tall plants with those. You choose well on the lights IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom