Irietimes Bare Bones Grows

• Thread starter Irietime
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Irietime

Irietime

Week 6 update: moving right along over here, plants are looking good. One of the Wookiees has some yellowing leaves, but I'm not to worried, in two weeks I'll start flushing and they'll really get yellow then. The blueberry is cruzing along, seems like she may go past ten weeks, we'll see. Hope all is well! Peace
IMG 6355
IMG 6356
IMG 6362
IMG 6364
IMG 6366
IMG 6367

Irietime

Irietime

Nice, rounding third coming in to the home stretch. You start new seedlings yet? The wookie is looking lovely.
Thanks man! Ya I actually did start some seeds. I was thinking for a minute that I might take a short break from the grow, but then I was like why the f$$k would I do that! :) I soaked and sprouted and planted three Raindance and three purple mountain majesty, both from green point seeds. I think it's gonna be some :fire::fire:.
I'm amping on the wookie on the far right of my room, it's straight lemon key lime chem scent! Started flushing that one tonight, gonna pull her at nine weeks, she seems to be a bit further along than the others. Right on hope all is well. Peace

Irietime

Irietime

So there's been some happenings over here. I found some brown curling leaves on a couple top buds and sure enough there was a little bit of mold. I had been flushing for five days and just had to call it and cut down the bomb pheno of the lemon Wookiee at 8 weeks. was hoping to take her to nine weeks, but couldn't risk any mold spreading. The buds are looking killer, except for the parts I had to cut out:speechless: I'll post some picks when I trim her up. Peace

Irietime

Irietime

Here's some pics from five days ago. Today started week eight, all the plants are officially being flushed!

Down below the next round of seeds are coming up. The plan is to expand my room by a little over double the capacity and run more plants!:) Right now I planted 2 rain dance,2 purple mountain majesty, 5 diesel Pakistani, and 3 lemon wookie:woot::woot: I'm pumped for this next chapter. Gonna get an exhaust fan rolling and work on my humidity on this next round. Also I picked up another galaxy hydro 600w, so I'm gonna run the two 600's and the 300. Hopefully be ready in the next three weeks or so. Hope all is well, peace
IMG 6394
IMG 6395
IMG 6396
IMG 6398
IMG 6400
IMG 6402
IMG 6403
IMG 6404
IMG 6418

Irietime

Irietime

Trimmed up the pimp pheno of the lemon wookie! Straight lemon key lime pie, very strong smelling, really excited. Got 44 grams. I cut down LW#2 a couple days ago she is looking like the weight winner, but not the smell/terps winner. Blueberry is going till Friday then chop chop.
IMG 6433
:smoking::smoking::fire:Peace

Irietime

Irietime

Can't wait for the blues either! She comes down today or tomorrow. Weights are going up a bit. I really think it has to do with strain choice and a steady regime. Plan is to go bigger on this next round, I gotta a lot of work to do in the next three weeks before my sprouties out grow their little room. I'll post up some blues pics when I chop. Peace

Top Bottom