Irietimes Bare Bones Grows

• Thread starter Irietime
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Irietime

Irietime

Here's the blueberry. Has a different smell than the first blueberry I grew, but is still berry and super dank. :fire: Got 51 grams off her. Peace
IMG 6463
IMG 6464
IMG 6465

Irietime

Irietime

Get her clones!! Damn nice bud on that lemon Wookiee
Thanks @RHINObeast. I wish I would have cloned that pheno of the lemon wookie I just wasn't prepared for cloning at the time. I need to build out my little starter room next to house some clones. I should clone this outdoor girl, it would be some good practice and I could throw her in to veg with the others on this run. Thanks for the pep talk! Lol

Irietime

Irietime

Babies have all gotten their 3 gals and are in their new home. Gonna veg another 3 weeks to a month then flip. Clones in there somewhere. Since plants are still small I'm not running all the lights, just a 600 and 300 . I topped the six I transplanted yesterday after giving them 24 hours to settle in, might have been a little rushed but I think they'll be fine. I'll top the other five tomorrow. I have that one strong net in there just holding my clip on fan. In the process of building the new net for the other side of the room. Hope all is well. Peace
IMG 6506

Irietime

Irietime

Thinking about going into breeding males!:speechless: So far two females and four males. I gotta start sexing these plants before I transplant into the bigger pots, such a waste of soil and water/nutes. Little discouraged, but oh well, learning as we go along. Hope all is well. Peace

ahemait

ahemait

Thinking about going into breeding males!:speechless: So far two females and four males. I gotta start sexing these plants before I transplant into the bigger pots, such a waste of soil and water/nutes. Little discouraged, but oh well, learning as we go along. Hope all is well. Peace
Why sweat it? Just chop it at the base and plant another in the same pot. Best case scenario the original root stock grafts to the new plant and feeds it.

Root grafting is some seriously cool ass shit.

Top Bottom