Irietimes Bare Bones Grows

• Thread starter Irietime
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Irietime

Irietime

Nice work cleaning up the lower portions. Aids in circulation and healthier plants. Also sends all that extra energy to building topside flowers. Props+
Thanks @jumpincactus, it's def against my nature to cut off so many bud sights, but they would have been spindly anyway. It was getting thick down there, the air will be flowing now. I'm gonna put a clip on fan below the canopy to circulate, because I'm pretty sure the occilating fan is not penetrating through the canopy.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks @jumpincactus, it's def against my nature to cut off so many bud sights, but they would have been spindly anyway. It was getting thick down there, the air will be flowing now. I'm gonna put a clip on fan below the canopy to circulate, because I'm pretty sure the occilating fan is not penetrating through the canopy.
Thats a great idea. Your plants will love you for it. :)

Irietime

Irietime

I was tripping out on the growth so I did a little before and after. First pic is march 7 and the next two are twenty days later. :opps:These girls are going!
IMG 4168
IMG 4592
IMG 4598

Irietime

Irietime

Day 21 of flower: plants are still stretching, especially the chems. The tallest are about eight inches above the screen. No real stand out smells yet, I'm eagerly awaiting. Got nice little pompom buds everywhere :). Last watering was first bloom feed. Hit them with Buddha bloom, bioroot, and chelated iron/cal/mg. Just watered today with bio root and the chelates iron....next watering will be Buddha bloom, hp bloom booster, bioroot, and iron/cal/mg . So far so good:D
IMG 4794
IMG 4792
IMG 4788
IMG 4786

Irietime

Irietime

Nice man!!!flowers everywhere up in that bish
Thanks man!! Ya the a scrog really helped to get a fairly even canopy and lots of tops. I think there's like 50+ tops or something. On the next run I'm gonna move my fan up higher, cause where it's at now it's blocking a good four squares of net, could probably get 5-6 more tops in that space. Pretty happy with the scrog setup, your grow is looking nice too:)peace

Eyegethi420

Eyegethi420

Thanks man!! Ya the a scrog really helped to get a fairly even canopy and lots of tops. I think there's like 50+ tops or something. On the next run I'm gonna move my fan up higher, cause where it's at now it's blocking a good four squares of net, could probably get 5-6 more tops in that space. Pretty happy with the scrog setup, your grow is looking nice too:)peace
Thanks man....but damn 50 tops!!!...that's gonna be a real nice yield...I'm def gonna try a scrog at some point

Irietime

Irietime

Few more shots at 21 days. This is one of the chemdawgs, this particular chem has these cupped leaves going on on the flowers, not sure if that's a trait of chems?
The next two shots are the sour diesel. The last shot is the blueberry:happy::happy:
IMG 4806
IMG 4814
IMG 4816
IMG 4828

justiceman

justiceman

Few more shots at 21 days. This is one of the chemdawgs, this particular chem has these cupped leaves going on on the flowers, not sure if that's a trait of chems?
The next two shots are the sour diesel. The last shot is the blueberry:happy::happy:View attachment 688658 View attachment 688655 View attachment 688656 View attachment 688657
Nice canopy no doubt about it! Definitely going to get a good yield from this one.

Good eye. You caught that real early. The Chemdog looks like it's a bit more sensitive to Nitrogen than the other strains. Make sure to monitor the other chems to see if they are starting to fall into that same symptom. Since you switched over to bloom nutrients you should be alright since N levels have been brought down. If you see it progress further then you probably want to reduce your calmag if it contains N within it. It'll work out. That's my 2 cents on the cupped/clawed leaves.

Irietime

Irietime

Nice canopy no doubt about it! Definitely going to get a good yield from this one.

Good eye. You caught that real early. The Chemdog looks like it's a bit more sensitive to Nitrogen than the other strains. Make sure to monitor the other chems to see if they are starting to fall into that same symptom. Since you switched over to bloom nutrients you should be alright since N levels have been brought down. If you see it progress further then you probably want to reduce your calmag if it contains N within it. It'll work out. That's my 2 cents on the cupped/clawed leaves.
Thanks @justiceman ill keep an eye on them for sure, that's good info about the nitrogen/cal. Also on that particular chem I used some fairly coarse sand as a top dressing to see if it would cut down on the nats( which it has) but I'm wondering if it is also cutting down on the oxygen flow to the roots? The water takes a little longer to soak in. Could this cause the clawing symptoms?

Top Bottom