Irish Boy's 2011 Spectra Led Grow (Revenge Of Casey Jones)

• Thread starter IrishBoy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

IrishBoy

well i am pretty sure i found a main reason why my girls are not flowering. i found this out by reading AN adds.lol. then dyna gro e-mailed me and told be the same thing.

the dyna gro is lower on mag because their additive mag-pro has some witch i wasn't using. turns out if mag is low the plants will be very very slow to flower and photosynthesis is be low or not at all. you want cal/mag at a 1:1 according to Dyna gro. but the AN add was talking all about that and Mag needed in flowering. a few of the sings i have and i can even see a Mag def on a few plants. i ordered some of their Mag-pro since the Dyna gro bloom has only 0.5% and the mag-pro has 2.0%

this could be a good reason why?

I

IrishBoy

here's some pics of the girls, tried to get a close up of them. they are starting to flower slowly and pushing out hairs. if u look hard in some pics i notice something that supports my theory on why they haven't been feeding, as you can see on a few leaves i have a Mag def. and what after i read and what i posted for u guys i am pretty sure this is the cause.

i just fed them with cal/mag and i have some Dyna gro Mag-Pro on its way. watch my girls will flower now probably.lol

learn something new everyday. never new mag had that much to do with flowering and photosynthesis and chlorophyll so much and it will delay flowering. funny how i post that info and look and my girls are showing a good sing of a mag def.lol.

100 5285
100 5286
100 5287
100 5289
100 5300
100 5303
100 5308
100 5315
100 5316
100 5319
G

geoduck

they look great irish; never done casey before, but it look like a foxtailing sativa hybrid to me. could you now switch to a hps or mh, to grow some real buds? k thx.

I

IrishBoy

they look great irish; never done casey before, but it look like a foxtailing sativa hybrid to me. could you now switch to a hps or mh, to grow some real buds? k thx.

all the buds ive grown before with leds arnt real?

Hindu skunk nug of the month 001 600x449
Close up pics 5 600x449
Resin pics 005 600x449
100 3496
100 3497
G

geoduck

all the buds ive grown before with leds arnt real?

what's that strain in the oc+ picture? you sure that's led grown?
you sure took you time to cut it up like that with all the side branches dangling down at bottom

ok you got some skills i give you that. but regardless, leds give you bad gram per w ratio

i'm converting two of my tents into led vegging chambers right now [kessil and spectrum optimized led(sol)], i don't hate led, but it's simply not for flowering. cmh, induction plasma are much better lighting sources for flowering but i'm sticking to hps/mh

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Irish Boy get rid of the intake fan and use it as an exhaust fan. Now you will have 2 exhaust fans. Let those fans draw in air from the passive intake hole. In fact open up a couple flaps as you can for passive intake holes.

Intake fans are a bad idea and they don't work as well as passive intake holes where the fans can draw exactly what they need.

I bet if you just removed the intake fan and opened up the intake hole your temps will go way down without adding the intake fan as an exhaust fan so try that first.

Geoduck go look at mine or herbalizers LED grows too. Then you can say you saw other good LED grows. Seriously guy the world isn't flat it's round.

I

IrishBoy

what's that strain in the oc+ picture? you sure that's led grown?
you sure took you time to cut it up like that with all the side branches dangling down at bottom

ok you got some skills i give you that. but regardless, leds give you bad gram per w ratio

i'm converting two of my tents into led vegging chambers right now [kessil and spectrum optimized led(sol)], i don't hate led, but it's simply not for flowering. cmh, induction plasma are much better lighting sources for flowering but i'm sticking to hps/mh
it was Hindu skunk, and ya i am sure it was grown with leds.lol dude all my grows are in detailed journals just use Google. i am not going to waste my time trying to convince anyone about my grows or leds. oh by the way those bud pics were grown in 100F+ temps.lol

if u Google things u will see a legit side x side done by Setting Sun showing the leds out yielding HID will less watts on the led side, so i dont think the GPW is worse then HID.lol.

its simple u use crap led u get crap results. if u did ur homework u would not have those led.

either way kick rocks if ur going to hate i dont have time to play those games, do some homework and come back. because i hate to say that fat 2litter size bud was just one branch out of many and grown in 100F+
Irish Boy get rid of the intake fan and use it as an exhaust fan. Now you will have 2 exhaust fans. Let those fans draw in air from the passive intake hole. In fact open up a couple flaps as you can for passive intake holes.

Intake fans are a bad idea and they don't work as well as passive intake holes where the fans can draw exactly what they need.

I bet if you just removed the intake fan and opened up the intake hole your temps will go way down without adding the intake fan as an exhaust fan so try that first.

Geoduck go look at mine or herbalizers LED grows too. Then you can say you saw other good LED grows. Seriously guy the world isn't flat it's round.

i agree with you 100%. the bad thing is i have leeks in that room to the attic so it just sucks threw the hot attic. i dont really have a way to open a fatter intake with passive. this is why i was using a intake fan. but i do like ur idea of using both as a exhaust. never though of that.

i might have to mess around with thins now. thanks allot my friend

to geoduck those are not leds in the back ground.lol. by the way thats using like $10 worth of nutes for the whole grow

100 3520
I

IrishBoy

i got some pics from Mike with his new lights up against his older 2011 ones. all i can say is wow!! these things are going to be crazy bright because my older 2011 500's are crazy bright and the pics show these brand new ones are allot brighter. i cant wait to get mine in, 4x290's this is going to be bad ass.

by the way all the pics are on low exposure on his camera. these things are said to be way brighter in person, he said the pics do even do these justice!lol. from the looks in person their almost double the brightness as the older 2011 ones i have right now.

these are brand new and just going up for sale. the pics are of every model. 100w ufo, 180w, 290w, 500w all pics have the older 2011 models right next to them (the ones i have right now) thought you guys might enjoy some sneak peek pics?

specs from Mike @ GLH

"The pure white wide band LED is the newest addition to the Spectra LED family of grow lights. Using a custom wide band LED that emits light at the 5000k to 5500k range (pure summer daylight), this led is exclusive to Spectra LED grow light panels. Its custom spectral output in the red, blue green bands is optimal for plant growth in vegetative and flowering stages. This new pure white LED puts out a number of red blue and green wavelengths (mostly blue and red) under one led. The new LED helps fill in the spectrum gaps while adding more intensity and even higher PAR and helping to blend the wavelengths That the Spectra LED grow light uses for optimal growth for your plants.

Spectra LED grow lights are UNMATCHED and UNCHALLENGED in plant grow lighting."

Spectra LED 100 1
Spectra LED 100 2
Spectra LED 180 1
Spectra LED 180 2
Spectra LED 290
Spectra LED 500 1
Spectra LED 500 2
Spectra LED 500 Fun 2
Spectra LED 500 Fun 1
P

ProblemChild760

looking good budddy.. glad i could help ya man, haters gonna hate irish but fuck em, me and you both no whats going on.. peace and much respekt

I

IrishBoy

no not yet, last i heard he was getting all his lab test toghter before he launches the new site so we can see. the site is way outdated, dosent even have the 100w ufo.lol

B

bmf725

Do you know what they did to the new panels to make them so much brighter? Like running the chips harder or did they update the chipsets all together?

B

bmf725

Im asking because Im in the market for another led. are the new models available to purchase yet? I need a light with in a week or so.

I

IrishBoy

Im asking because Im in the market for another led. are the new models available to purchase yet? I need a light with in a week or so.

ya u can get them right now, its all he carries now.

O

Old Fart 420

Hey Bro, guess im finally makin the rounds to a few of these places

MG_218.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom