Is Advanced Nutrients Worth The $$$??

• Thread starter jackwhite
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
madscrapper

madscrapper

going to start my flush tomorrow morning. that will take me to 74 days of flowering
Yeah bro,if u still see clear tricks,she's not ready.depending on what nutes u use a two week flush may be just what they need time wise..personally I don't even keep track of flower time..I'd go nuts because we have so many different strains going at once.I just let them go and start flush once all the trics are cloudy or almost..some breeders start count down once they flip to 12/12,,,others want you to wait till pistols start forming

jackwhite

jackwhite

Yeah bro,if u still see clear tricks,she's not ready.depending on what nutes u use a two week flush may be just what they need time wise..personally I don't even keep track of flower time..I'd go nuts because we have so many different strains going at once.I just let them go and start flush once all the trics are cloudy or almost..some breeders start count down once they flip to 12/12,,,others want you to wait till pistols start forming
i took this yesterday its northern lights

madscrapper

madscrapper

i took this yesterday its northern lights
Dude that looks amazing..another week or so will do it justice for sure..gonna look completely different in a week..I love northern lights.awesome strain..great for breeding,nl genetics are in a ton of strains

jackwhite

jackwhite

Dude that looks amazing..another week or so will do it justice for sure..gonna look completely different in a week..I love northern lights.awesome strain..great for breeding,nl genetics are in a ton of strains
thanks bro im also growing some lemon haze
1st pic lemon haze
2nd pic bubblelicious
3rd + 4th northern lights

the lemon haze was taken 12days ago and the others last Wednesday. i have uvb lights in there as well. im going to look at the trics tonight again and see. i need a better scope something i can attach to my iPhone or ipad.

my lemon haze is having yellow leaves already but i think another week with nutes will be good

madscrapper

madscrapper

thanks bro im also growing some lemon haze
1st pic lemon haze
2nd pic bubblelicious
3rd + 4th northern lights

the lemon haze was taken 12days ago and the others last Wednesday. i have uvb lights in there as well. im going to look at the trics tonight again and see. i need a better scope something i can attach to my iPhone or ipad.

my lemon haze is having yellow leaves already but i think another week with nutes will be good
Looks like fire all the way around..nice skills bro .how u like the lemon haze?
What kinda uvb light u use?I have the agro t5 high output uva/uvb plus..I like it..deffinetly tricks the plants into producing more trics to protect themselves from the suns UV. ..

jackwhite

jackwhite

so you guys think 1 more week then start my flush? my scope sucks but i see clear and milky and a few swollen tric heads. barely any amber maybe a couple if even but when i see at my trics im expecting fat swollen trics and I don't see much. i think im just bein impatient and should just wait a till next Friday to begin the flush the end! lol

madscrapper

madscrapper

so you guys think 1 more week then start my flush? my scope sucks but i see clear and milky and a few swollen tric heads. barely any amber maybe a couple if even but when i see at my trics im expecting fat swollen trics and I don't see much. i think im just bein impatient and should just wait a till next Friday to begin the flush the end! lol
I'd deffinetly give it at least another week or two...maybe even another week followed by a 7/14 day flush...but if u start flush now I bet you'd still get some great heady smoke,just a bit less of it

jackwhite

jackwhite

What kinda uvb light u use?I have the agro t5 high output uva/uvb plus..I like it..deffinetly tricks the plants into producing more trics to protect themselves from the suns UV. ..
ive never had the lemon haze. this is my first grow. the lemon haze flowered quick and no issues except it demands more cal & mag than the others. the bubblelicious never had an issue except now it wants more nutes. im going to drain and refill everything and im going to take my nuts to above 1000ppm to feed everything one ladt time. ive been running bw 725-875ppm but this last week ive noticed the plants drinking mostly water cause my ppm went from 625-850ppm in a few days

madscrapper

madscrapper

I'd deffinetly give it at least another week or two...maybe even another week followed by a 7/14 day flush...but if u start flush now I bet you'd still get some great heady smoke,just a bit less of it
I like to wait till I see all milky trics and then flush..coco is pretty easy to flush out...Ive only done minimum dwc grows..but I'm sure it doesn't take much imo

jackwhite

jackwhite

im going to wait for more amber i want a combo of about 70%milky 30% amber. Also my bubblelicious bud needs to fatten up more but this strain grew like crazy! its about 8-10" away from my light so its had a little heat stress i hope thats not impacting my the size. ive also tested the lux and it was pretty high but ive seen no bleaching. i guess ill be busy tonight for a good two hrs again draining and refilling but i know it will be all worth it

jackwhite

jackwhite

I like to wait till I see all milky trics and then flush..coco is pretty easy to flush out...Ive only done minimum dwc grows..but I'm sure it doesn't take much imo
yea from what ive read and what people told me 3-4 days. ive bought a flushing agent and it says to use 1-2 days and thats it so we'll see

madscrapper

madscrapper

ive never had the lemon haze. this is my first grow. the lemon haze flowered quick and no issues except it demands more cal & mag than the others. the bubblelicious never had an issue except now it wants more nutes. im going to drain and refill everything and im going to take my nuts to above 1000ppm to feed everything one ladt time. ive been running bw 725-875ppm but this last week ive noticed the plants drinking mostly water cause my ppm went from 625-850ppm in a few days
Your on the ball...thats a great way to see what they are actually using up..
I'm a strain junky/pollen chucker so I always run a ton of strains at once,,like 20 or more.but I'm short changing myself.its better,IMO,to focus on a strain or two to see what them particular strains like/dislike..I'm gonna focus on a few of my favorites after my current run and pheno hunt..I'm also lookin for another great male to breed with.I feel like its harder to find s great male then it is to find a great female

jackwhite

jackwhite

thnks man. i can't wait to start my 2nd grow i have some nice white widow premium seeds also some purple . i bout 26watt 10uvb lights from the pet store. im buyin another one today to bring my uvb to 6.5%

madscrapper

madscrapper

thnks man. i can't wait to start my 2nd grow i have some nice white widow premium seeds also some purple . i bout 26watt 10uvb lights from the pet store. im buyin another one today to bring my uvb to 6.5%
Htg supply has some nice uva-plus bulbs.worth reading up on.but a few of my boys love them reptile lights.probably easier to hangem where u need them as opposed to my long ass t5

jackwhite

jackwhite

Your on the ball...thats a great way to see what they are actually using up..
I'm a strain junky/pollen chucker so I always run a ton of strains at once,,like 20 or more.but I'm short changing myself.its better,IMO,to focus on a strain or two to see what them particular strains like/dislike..I'm gonna focus on a few of my favorites after my current run and pheno hunt..I'm also lookin for another great male to breed with.I feel like its harder to find s great male then it is to find a great female
very true! I should have taken pics of my northern lights male i had to cut down. it was a BULL the stem was about 5-6" in diameter it was the biggest beast in my tent. I was hoping for it to be female but nope. it looked like it was on juice lol it broke my heart to cut it down and im not at that level of yet to begin breedin. i need to read more etc.

Top Bottom