Is Advanced Nutrients Worth The $$$??

• Thread starter jackwhite
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
madscrapper

madscrapper

Tipz had a thread in here that was deleted months ago about jenners lol.
I like how he thinks:)I mean I thought it up in my group of peeps atleast.. Also months ago,maybe hes been watching me for quotes:),but stoners think alike,a million of us probably came up with it..lol

Last edited:
GrowingGreen

GrowingGreen

hey guys quick question!! my power last night tripped and i dont know for how long the lights have been off. i just woke up and found this shit out!! im in my last week of flower and when I checked the temp it was 60deg with 78%humidity!!! everything was off.

should I start my flush right away and what are the chances of mold?!? plse help!!
Turn yur fans up higher

ken dog

ken dog

anyone know anything about carb loader from advanced nutes. I added it yesterday and now my ph goes from 6.3-5.4 in a matter of hours! ive only had 1ph issue and thats it now I added this shit and my ph is tankin wtf! I should have stuck with sugar daddy. im runnin technaflora receipe and my dumb ass bought carbo loader and now this!

lessoned learned if it aint broke dont fix it!

I just use Bud Candy, and I cut out my Carbo Load recently.... I don't think they make Carbo Load anymore, so everything on the shelves is old.

madscrapper

madscrapper

I just use Bud Candy, and I cut out my Carbo Load recently.... I don't think they make Carbo Load anymore, so everything on the shelves is old.
I used bud candy and it made all my strains taste/smell the same.maybe I misused it tho..who knows.so please don't take this as a "your stuff sucks"post.
I use terpinator for terpines andci swear this shit increases funk.
I like over drive,big bud andbud factor x at different times when using an products.
I'm just blabbering tho seeing how off topic I am:)

ken dog

ken dog

I use their entire line, probably 10 different bottles at any given time, so I agree it's hard to narrow down one single ingredient.

madscrapper

madscrapper

I use their entire line, probably 10 different bottles at any given time, so I agree it's hard to narrow down one single ingredient.
I still have some of their stuff.I used all their lines in the past.but it got costly witch is why I looked into salts.I did a side by side.a lot of side by sides and the salts always performed just as well.but for $70 ive had the salts for over a year and still have alot.took me awhile but once i focused more on enviroment and stopped lookin for a magic potion,everything got much easier and less exspensive.if u ever get a chance check out jacks salts.just my two cents bud

madscrapper

madscrapper

No disagreement that environment is the key factor.
Btw,,I really like advanced nutrients, especially the pH perfect consior and big bud for coco.just gets very pricy.
I tried so many different brands its ridiculous. I used to b proud I used 20 different bottles of shit.as my style evolces tho im tryin to do more w less.theres no one way to grow thats tbe best tho.its whatever works best for a perticular indiviual(spelling is horriable)...

jackwhite

jackwhite

I used bud candy and it made all my strains taste/smell the same.maybe I misused it tho..who knows.so please don't take this as a "your stuff sucks"post.
I use terpinator for terpines andci swear this shit increases funk.
I like over drive,big bud andbud factor x at different times when using an products.
I'm just blabbering tho seeing how off topic I am:)
i use uvb lights and the buds glow in trics.

jackwhite

jackwhite

I still have some of their stuff.I used all their lines in the past.but it got costly witch is why I looked into salts.I did a side by side.a lot of side by sides and the salts always performed just as well.but for $70 ive had the salts for over a year and still have alot.took me awhile but once i focused more on enviroment and stopped lookin for a magic potion,everything got much easier and less exspensive.if u ever get a chance check out jacks salts.just my two cents bud
im goin to try hydro research

madscrapper

madscrapper

i use uvb lights and the buds glow in trics.
Me too..I use the 4' agromax t5 high output pur-uv UVa plus bulbs(long ass name)..imo they deffinetly help trics production.. I only use them in bloom tho..i was reading their advertisment and they said plants benifit from begining to end usage.from what I read about these particular bulbs is that they emitt uvA as well as uvB and also hit other points od the spectrums.
What kind do you use?my Buddy's use the reptile cfl....shit,my bad if i already had this conversation w you.stoners...

jackwhite

jackwhite

Me too..I use the 4' agromax t5 high output pur-uv UVa plus bulbs(long ass name)..imo they deffinetly help trics production.. I only use them in bloom tho..i was reading their advertisment and they said plants benifit from begining to end usage.from what I read about these particular bulbs is that they emitt uvA as well as uvB and also hit other points od the spectrums.
What kind do you use?my Buddy's use the reptile cfl....shit,my bad if i already had this conversation w you.stoners...
yea the reptisun 10uvb i run it at 5.4% uvb

Top Bottom