Is Advanced Nutrients Worth The $$$??

• Thread starter jackwhite
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
hermit186

hermit186

Ya that's a fact. There are some made in America and some in Canada the good ones don't come supended in water. There is something that most don't realize that is the only way the can hide what is really in them.

For the record Water is 2 parts hydrogen one part oxygen every where in the world. Not counting heavy water which am sure you will not use on a plant.
Hello Wisher619

Wisher619

Wisher619

@hermit186 whats going on??

yeah even though AN is a canadian company owned by an American "fugitive" ( if you believe all the hype) all the products are actually made in a plant in bulgaria which is amazing because not only do you get to pay for diluted nitrients in a bottle (paying for water) but you also get to pay for the shipment from eastern europe as well as import tax on every bottle purchased...what is also awesome is by purchasing said bottles you are essentially putting money in an ex-pat's pockets (to all americans) and no money is being created in Canada as there is no manufacturing there....while at the same time allowing another company to manufacture shit around the world in a place where they get to pay the workers essentially nothing while loading there own pockets with our hard earned cash.....

I have noticed that if you run any base nutrient line at between 1.5-1.9 ec it almost always comes out "ph perfect" for most of the larger named brands.....from my personal experience

LI grows

LI grows

PH perfect... automatically corrects the ph. Im in soil, so i dont use a lot of nutes compared to hydro.
i spend about $35 on the base nutes for about every 3lbs produced and i dont own a PH pen.
I dont see any companies blowing them out of the water on price or quality.

OK...$75 Litre Voodoo Juice, $75 litre Bud FactorX, etc. Thats where theyre losing me.

Wisher619

Wisher619

really.....PH perfect isnt any new science

I run botanicare CNS17 and I dont own a ph pen either....I own a ec meter and when I hit 1.8 ec I know that my ph is 5.8.....every time....that is from a few years of using them and measuring every watering....now I know it is exact......also has anyone watched the ph perfect videos where they compare nutrients....what they dont tell you is for the other brands such as gh and botaincare....they put in max dose which equals like 2.5-3 ec.....who the hell runs that high.....

hermit186

hermit186

I do use some of the chemistry because at that given moment it's the most cost effective right then. But I have been working on my own Boost when Cana boost almost doubled in price at one time. I am getting there I took there stuff to a university in Texas and had them tell me what is in it and the label is close but they lye. That is one I will not share as I said I wouldn't. I will however post mine when it done. I have nothing against molasses but the taste is not what I like. Just plain old corn syrup works the same. I have even gone to the point of taking a thread and needle and putting it thru the stem and put one end in what ever you want. I was bet 250 bucks that you can't make cool joints with menthol. It took three try's but I got his money my grandfather used to do it to watermelons. Must use natural material without alcohol. Mine were herbs crushed with mortis and pedestal and fresh water leaves few drops of distilled water and mix till loose or heavy cream consistency. Then hang string in it just before the flush and leave it there till last 2 days of flush.

D

DaXander

I'm late here but can for sure talk natural farming methodology all day if interested! What a lot of people don't realize is natural farming isn't just Korean natural farming(KNF), and that its a very simple way to practice permaculture in the garden (PS I encourage all growers to try and design there cultivation areas/methods with permaculture designs/principles). The people need to see the potential of natural farming while teaming with no-till, talk about cheap sustainable production of the highest quality product. One of the main reasons why I push this practice is the harvesting of indigenous microorganism(IMO), and doing so in a efficient way. I mean there are a few other reasons but plant health is substantial when using IMO specially in outdoor cultivation, also in cooperation with a few other concoctions that can give you that swift absorption rate/reaction to the soluble nutrients somewhat like synthetics(Produced with IMO). I do part Master Cho Feed with Coots no till method with exponential results. The production methods are extremely cheap, if anybody is interested in some methods I could make some post around here with recipes theories and R&D from myself and others!

This thread is the first i am hearing of this system, i would be quite interested in hearing how this could replace some of my nutrient costs for coco coir.

Reeferkief

Reeferkief

https://ilcasia.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/chos-global-natural-farming-sarra.pdf

http://themodern.farm/index/intro/

I know a few people that run knf feeds with coco, they recommend a good mineral mix to compliment the feeds! I can get back to you about it with more info. But for now hope this gives you something to go off of! You can easily make your own nutrients I find chos methods to be pretty great, there are other individuals work you could look into but I would start with Cho's personally!

FreeRadical

FreeRadical

always happy to help mate, look up Korean Natural Farming to get free nutrients made by you from supermarket stuff
Dude your my hero. I never knew what to call this and my buddy Jin moved to Europe before I could learn it from him. @Ecompost is the homie!

FreeRadical

FreeRadical

https://ilcasia.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/chos-global-natural-farming-sarra.pdf

http://themodern.farm/index/intro/

I know a few people that run knf feeds with coco, they recommend a good mineral mix to compliment the feeds! I can get back to you about it with more info. But for now hope this gives you something to go off of! You can easily make your own nutrients I find chos methods to be pretty great, there are other individuals work you could look into but I would start with Cho's personally!
Damn. I just love you guys...

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

I am now using Emerald Harvest.

One partner came from AN, another from Canna.

I am finishing my first harvest and am very pleased.

Apparently, it is a lot less expensive too

grayarea

grayarea

Advanced Nutrients is the s*** if you're growing marijuana you can't get a better line it is specific to growing cannabis that said I use Advanced nutrients and raw to create the perfect line.

you left out the if or the why part. makes the first part contradicting and the text misleading.

grayarea

grayarea

Advanced Nutrients is the s*** if you're growing marijuana you can't get a better line it is specific to growing cannabis that said I use Advanced nutrients and raw to create the perfect line.

I blend my own line

that's specific to the way that I'm growing in Hydroponics so that I don't end up with specific problems too many to sit here and list.but the threaD was is Advanced Nutrients worth the money and I say yes I use many of their attitives and they definitely are.sorry if there was any confusion in my last post.I wasn't trying to mislead anyoneand if I was I apologize.

just wondering what you use and don't use and why. when you flip from "you" to "i" it creates 2 groups of people and when both groups have access to the same products and different ideas of what perfect is or looks like it creates conversation which i like. alot of guys will buy around the products the people they know use just to make what they are using there own line or unique to them, which i don't like. only so many bottles you can buy.

makes your answer yes and no if you have to use another line of nutrients at the same time.

pacific

pacific

i remember 25 years ago when you bought a little hydro system, it came with a complete feed that was A and B it looked like salt and had instructions with dilution etc

my friend had some beautiful northern light, at the time was so nice so nice

The Elvis

The Elvis

Hi I use the AN Sensi line to grow autoflowers I use
sensi grow AB
sensi bloom CONN AB
voodoo juice
Ryno skin
B52
cal+mag
Bug bud
overdrive

This nute schedule works "very" well for autoflower and photo plants..

Top Bottom