Is Herijuana Still In Production?

• Thread starter Pendleton
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Pendleton

Is Mota still working/producing his line of Woodhorse's herijuana? I saw Sannie is still listing the ones he's carrying, but was unsure of seed age or bottlenecking.

soserthc1

soserthc1

There is a post around some where with mota making a diesel heri I wanna say or some other hybrid with heri @Motarebel

He will respond thou

P

Pendleton

Woodhorse really had a good fucking breeder name. Utter shame it's not in use.

soserthc1

soserthc1

Woodhorse really had a good fucking breeder name. Utter shame it's not in use.
Had to google it :) but all I found I think was chemo / heri # woodhorse ?
I've seen your moniker in a super old post the other day also can't remember thinking it was with a Charles Xavier but I could be wrong

Peace
Sose

P

Pendleton

Woodhorse Seeds worked Herijuana before Motarebel and others took it over. They put in quite a lot of work if I remember. If you saw a pendleton very long ago it was most likely a different Pendleton.

alaskind

alaskind

I remember reading about herijuana way back in like 03 or 04 on overgrow, never ran into it tho. Always wanted to try Chemo too, both strains were well known for potency, and I missed em :P

P

Pendleton

Mota, thanks for the direct and quick reply. I don't know if you'd remember us speaking under previous handles, but I'm glad to see you still active.

Indican

Indican

Ive grown heri cosistently for 8,yrs now. Origionally Motas then Sannies. Ive got 1000s of beans layin right here lol. I actually just crossed red heri fruit bud to,regular heri,ibl. Rhfb is f18. Mad red heri f19s plus heri female x,red heri fruit bud male. Red heri was a pheno chosen waaaaay back when,heri was brought out. Hard to find, used to be anyway ;)

Indican

Indican

Ohhhh I agree. I had sannies origional from mota 2007ish, made a tone of backcrosses. Lost those seeds after a robbery. Lost tons. Was down to a single strain dec 22. Now I have over 130 strains and paid for 4 strains lol. People from all over the world started sendin me very hard to find strains. LUI is here, made f3s of them and lui x herijuana. I wwnt on a breeding frenzy since feb...ask me if I got a strain, 99% sure ill havevit in some form,lol...love all my peeps. Im a sharin fool too so.....

Indican

Indican

Yo Mota n crew, my buddy in Illinois that grew the Ghash x Heri also grew Jotis chemo, Deep Purple, and a few other plants using my exact instructions of bare bulb n coco/soil mix n canna nutes at half strength. So, Ghash x Heri, 2 plants under 600 watt bare bulb yielded 1/4 lb total. Total yield for all plants 303.6 grams not including the lower buds he blasts. He said ghash x heri was by far the yield leader, density. Herijuana effect as I call it ;)

Indican

Indican

Oh someone memtioned Chemo above too. Just harvested a gemale with seeds. Chemo isnt even close in potency compared to other indicas, but it is a triched out strain with potential. JOTI sent me them along with godbud, gods afgani, and bb cough. Bb cough male was used to pollinate lung candy :) god bud n gods afghani both got pregs by Heri poppa

Indican

Indican

Woodhorse had done the selection but my first run i had a few with a reddish tint but nothing ever with a fruity sweetness. I read back 13 years ago f1's were quite variable, would be nice to have a handful of F1's!
Yea those are prob gone 4ever, but....we will try ;)

Top Bottom