Is It Flowering

• Thread starter Brendaeezee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Brendaeezee

Brendaeezee

It's my tw
Is it flowering
o month old plant and I'm not sure if I'm doing every thing I can for this beautiful plant

germinator

germinator

Are you on 12 hours of light? You need to be to induce flower unless it's an auto.
Do I see pod clusters tight to your stem? If so its a boy and kinda undesireable unless your breeding.
That said .....Enjoy your adventure cuz that plant looks great.

Brendaeezee

Brendaeezee

I not my plant and I want to know if anybody knows anything about it is it a female or male can you tell I don't know if I can see clusters or flowers ic a lot of signs of budding maybe cuz I'm not sure

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Man oh man I really hate repeating myself but here it goes use the search function on this site learn a little bit about the plant as a whole ie the basics
Your plant will only flower (unless it's an auto) under 12/12 you can easily sex the plant by looking for pistols ....
Still need help dig around the site using key words all of these simple questions have been answered many times

Brendaeezee

Brendaeezee

Man oh man I really hate repeating myself but here it goes use the search function on this site learn a little bit about the plant as a whole ie the basics
Your plant will only flower (unless it's an auto) under 12/12 you can easily sex the plant by looking for pistols ....
Still need help dig around the site using key words all of these simple questions have been answered many times
Damn okay then

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Damn okay then
Sorry to sound like a douche but we see the same questions all day every day from people who just joined . one must want to learn if they are to make it here this is not the site for spoonfed information.
Any way was the plant u have started from seed ?clone? What's it lighting schedule?

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Im not sure if it's a female and if it'll even grow flowers.
Oh haha....got ya. Leave it in that pot and flip you lights to 12 dark and 12 light for (10 days) ....then put the lights back to veg and repot your plant.

Toaster79

Toaster79

Learn how to determine sex of the plant. It's much easier tham asking about the sex with every single plant everytime you grow one.

I don't mean to be rude, but you have a three month old plant, several threads started about it but didn't put a single second of effort educating yourself about it. Now youre gonna start a new threasd for a single question that turns up.

Once again : Grow FAQ

Brendaeezee

Brendaeezee

Sorry to sound like a douche but we see the same questions all day every day from people who just joined . one must want to learn if they are to make it here this is not the site for spoonfed information.
Any way was the plant u have started from seed ?clone? What's it lighting schedule?
It was a seed then it turned into this plant grow within 3 months not alone and I barely started putting it to the 12 / 12
It's not a clone it grew from a seed and its three months old I barely started putting it through the 12 / 12
I grew it from a seedifferent I barley started the 12/12 last night

Brendaeezee

Brendaeezee

No.
That little organ may well be a flower, but at this stage most people would consider it a pre-flower.
If in a few days two white pistols extend from it, then you will know.
Thank you I will show more pictures

Top Bottom