• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Brendaeezee

Brendaeezee

Dunge

Dunge

Just to review.
This is a plant from seed.
Grower is to be commended and is justifiably excited to have grown such a nice plant.
Ordinarily a plant this size would be showing its sex by now, but every plant is different.
Under 12/12 lighting (read as 12 hours of DARK) it should clearly show within the next week.

If it turns out to be female, we can look forward to ever more giddy postings for the next two months.
To my fellow farmers who are too tired to help, sorry for you.
I choose to enjoy the joy.

Keep posting pictures.

Brendaeezee

Brendaeezee

Indeed. I am going to combine all FOUR of these threads. Please reread the terms of use. We strongly discourage starting multiple threads on the same thing, especially the exact same plant.
Okay sorry

Brendaeezee

Brendaeezee

Just to review.
This is a plant from seed.
Grower is to be commended and is justifiably excited to have grown such a nice plant.
Ordinarily a plant this size would be showing its sex by now, but every plant is different.
Under 12/12 lighting (read as 12 hours of DARK) it should clearly show within the next week.

If it turns out to be female, we can look forward to ever more giddy postings for the next two months.
To my fellow farmers who are too tired to help, sorry for you.
I choose to enjoy the joy.

Keep posting pictures.

I really appreciate it so much that is just great to hear it brings joy to my ears to my heart to my green thumb I've been working on this plant really hard it is my first plant I do see some signs I'm hoping it's not a male I hope it's a female and if I don't know I will ask here are some pictures I'm pretty sure at the moment it may be barely coming out it could be possibly a male tho

Brendaeezee

Brendaeezee

It's a female alright.
I was guessing that as well I thought it was a female I just been so nervous I don't water it all the time maybe every 2 to 3 days I give it a lot of light two days ago I barely started putting it 12 and 12 so I'm hoping that it does start showing little white Pistons

Brendaeezee

Brendaeezee

It needs a larger pot.
I'm more nervous than anything too put it in a different spot I haven't even use nutrients all I did use of Soil and Water and Light very nervous to switch pots I know that everybody's been telling me that I need to stretch its legs it's something that I plan on doing I do need to look up a little bit more on how to do that to some research beautiful planet thank you for all the help help

Dunge

Dunge

Transplant shock only happens if things go badly and you damage the roots.
Spread your palm over the soil surface.
Invert pot and shake her free.
You want for her to be moist enough such that the soil has weight, but not so wet that that the root ball breaks up from its own weight.
Practice this move before you re-pot.
You can then see if she is root bound and get a feel for un-potting.
Support the root ball with your other hand, twist her green side up and lower her into new shoes.

Top Bottom