Brendaeezee

Brendaeezee

Received 1015441261860245
Received 1015441261860245
Received 1015441358526902

Ooopsi

Ooopsi

Hi :)
Dunno why I want to repeat what Dunge already said before, about the 12 hour period of dark, it really means 12h of NON-STOP TOTAL darkness. They get stressed when lights falls in during that period. I wouldn't let the slightest tiny ray or spot of light hit my plants during that period. Light pollution will stress your plants, slow them down or worse... Just out of pure curiosity: where do you store your plant during 'night-time'?

Brendaeezee

Brendaeezee

Hi :)
Dunno why I want to repeat what Dunge already said before, about the 12 hour period of dark, it really means 12h of NON-STOP TOTAL darkness. They get stressed when lights falls in during that period. I wouldn't let the slightest tiny ray or spot of light hit my plants during that period. Light pollution will stress your plants, slow them down or worse... Just out of pure curiosity: where do you store your plant during 'night-time'?
I store it in a closet in the dark one we never open. I game been for the past 3 days thank you much

Brendaeezee

Brendaeezee

A haha how cute no its in the compleat darkness I put it away and covered it with a blanket.

Ooopsi

Ooopsi

Great! As long as it is pretty thick and absolutely light-proof that will work.
But again, I have another question...
From what I've understood so far, you're taking the plant out daily to give it some light (whatever light that may be), and then put it back in when it's time to sleep? Must be hell of a work considering you have to stick to quite a strict schedule. Best scenario is to switch lights on/off at the exact same time of day, like: lights on at 8, lights off at 20. Day by day. Providing you have that free time and the will to strictly stick to these given times, it will work. These plants love routine...

Brendaeezee

Brendaeezee

Great! As long as it is pretty thick and absolutely light-proof that will work.
But again, I have another question...
From what I've understood so far, you're taking the plant out daily to give it some light (whatever light that may be), and then put it back in when it's time to sleep? Must be hell of a work considering you have to stick to quite a strict schedule. Best scenario is to switch lights on/off at the exact same time of day, like: lights on at 8, lights off at 20. Day by day. Providing you have that free time and the will to strictly stick to these given times, it will work. These plants love routine...
From my understanding I was told to put it in the light 12 and 12 in a night so yes I do put some light some day and I put it under a lamp throughout the day if it's dark outside I watered it every 3 days whenever the soil gets a little bit dry I also take off the little tiny gnats that were around it and little tiny yellow bugs but it looks like it's just not wanting to show me the sex yet but I do have it in a routine

D

Dale Bruce

Yeah based off of the limited good photos of bud sites it doesn't look to me like its decided what it wants to be. New growth usually shows first, at least in the two grows I've done lol. Gonna have to keep waiting, give her as little stress as possible and soon enough. Some plants show in two days others take a couple weeks.

McCannabis

McCannabis

I still haven't seen any sex organs yet. Make sure you have COMPLETE BLACKNESS! I think my first grow suffered from light leaks and stressed them out. Other than that, like everyone has already mentioned, stick it in a bigger pot! You won't hurt it if you're gentle! That plant looks pretty good otherwise. It's got some nice big leaves though! How long has it been in 12/12 today?

Theassbandit

Theassbandit

More root, more fruit. If the plant vegges for a month and then spends another 2 in flower it has majority of its life in flower. You don't want to flip that bitch upside down to transplant it when she's done stretching and begin "opening phase" cuz that's when she goes back to building more roots...
More root, more fruit;)

Theassbandit

Theassbandit

She needs the space....

Subscribe. Its worth the .99 cents a month

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

From my understanding I was told to put it in the light 12 and 12 in a night so yes I do put some light some day and I put it under a lamp throughout the day if it's dark outside I watered it every 3 days whenever the soil gets a little bit dry I also take off the little tiny gnats that were around it and little tiny yellow bugs but it looks like it's just not wanting to show me the sex yet but I do have it in a routine

You need a light timer, or just grow it outside.

Latest posts

Top Bottom