Is it really worth the hassle

• Thread starter PmR
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PmR

PmR

Some kinda weird reveg? Not really lookin hermie. I’m with dude on this one. Keep a close eye on them.
Someone else said the same thing about the reveg. He’s really set on keeping em so we’re gonna move em to a safe location and see what happens

PmR

PmR

There's only one solution to this, go get your own land and stop complaining about the guy that lets you grow on his.
You’re not wrong. I hate to think of it as complaining and I am extremely thankful for the land that he provided

PmR

PmR

Ouch! It happens a lot in housing tracks. Jughead decides to wait and see and the result is Betty, Veronica’s, and Archie’s Plants all get seeded.I shouldn’t have ranted like that. I apologize PMR.It sounds like you’ll do the right thing!
You have absolutely nothing to apologize for! Your words and rants are always welcome on my end and thank you I’m doing what I can

PmR

PmR

Not a pretty picture. We need to fix that idea in the culture now before some lolo wipes out half a county with a yard full of males.
"Always destroy male cannabis unless you are a breeder." No, not fair, but far safer.
I’m with ya there for sure. Breeding is way above my abilities right now and for what I am doing there’s no need for anything but nice healthy females

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

I think we’re all missing the part where they aren’t herm though.
It's called strategic Planning. The IRS does it all the time. That means its good, right? 😎 ( which one is the sarcasm icon?)

Reactions: PmR
ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Talk about a kick in the bad areas. Hopefully he was able to bounce back and keep things going
He was mad, but fine. He has 20 acres planted in greenhouses now. When he lost those, he freaked and bought 10 green houses.
I remember him talking about how he scattered them so they can't all get hit at once again.

PmR

PmR

I've hear of some serious consequences for people who got accused of having pollen on their clothes. You don't save outdoor herms. You burn them. Offer him some of your sensimilia in exchange for him removing his herms. So he has smoke too.
We offered to cover his cost and then some per plant we get rid of and give him some of ours. Dude would rather play it out so moving em to a safe location and seeing what happens

PmR

PmR

I think we’re all missing the part where they aren’t herm though.
Nope they’re not as of right now. I was most curious tho as to what others reactions would be to plants seeming highly likely to herm out

Ponky

Ponky

We offered to cover his cost and then some per plant we get rid of and give him some of ours. Dude would rather play it out so moving em to a safe location and seeing what happens
Well keep him down wind and hopefully whatever they have doesn't spread. It's never worth growing and trimming questionable plants. Who wants a freezer full of gross fucked up outdoor? It's gotta be a perfect crop just to be a decent smoke. If they start off sick. They don't usually make it worth the time to feed and trim. But beats the old days. With the feuding and the bad blood.

PmR

PmR

He was mad, but fine. He has 20 acres planted in greenhouses now. When he lost those, he freaked and bought 10 green houses.
I remember him talking about how he scattered them so they can't all get hit at once again.
Smart thinking on his part for sure. A greenhouse is such a good investment. Hopefully that’ll be in the budget next year

Latest posts

Top Bottom