Is my plant sick dtw runtz

• Thread starter mark360jones
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ProfessorB88

ProfessorB88

I don’t think it’s cal mag problem at all.. it’s one plant out of eight that seems to have either been stressed or had toxicity at time of growth or some other stress factor specific to that individual girl.. definitely like to see I tend to run recirculating flood and drain and recirculating dwc are my go to set ups.. nice to see everyone doing their thing 👌 and theirs no harm in foliar feeding cal mag don’t have to put in reservoir and keeps ec nice and low 👍🏻

mark360jones

mark360jones

Juat realised Drain to wast so I guess are lol
Yeah coco drain to waste, I've used vitalink and sumo calmag before messed my resovior up. The only calmag I found which I've also used that DOESN'T contain nitrogen is biobizz (apparently the only one on the market) its supposed to be organic and this also messed ph and went mucky (also as its organic I think it needs microbes to make it available, which i dont have at this stage due to using silver bullet in my tank)
I'm leaning toward giving a PH,ed calmag only feed between the 3x daily feed there having

Ph 007

Ph 007

Yeah coco drain to waste, I've used vitalink and sumo calmag before messed my resovior up. The only calmag I found which I've also used that DOESN'T contain nitrogen is biobizz (apparently the only one on the market) its supposed to be organic and this also messed ph and went mucky (also as its organic I think it needs microbes to make it available, which i dont have at this stage due to using silver bullet in my tank)
I'm leaning toward giving a PH,ed calmag only feed between the 3x daily feed there having
I'll check that out now thanks it shoulder great till unread 3 more words ahead where you said about organic I'm not sure about organic myself may be fine may now sounds good tho no nitrogen.

The mucky tank is weird , 2 calmag iv used are not mucky, but the canna Calmag when ingad a year had turned a bit funky in the bottle It got loads of gooey bits in it.

Have you got a air stone in your resovior ? Maybe going off

Sorry im very tired struggling to type

mark360jones

mark360jones

I don’t think it’s cal mag problem at all.. it’s one plant out of eight that seems to have either been stressed or had toxicity at time of growth or some other stress factor specific to that individual girl.. definitely like to see I tend to run recirculating flood and drain and recirculating dwc are my go to set ups.. nice to see everyone doing their thing 👌 and theirs no harm in foliar feeding cal mag don’t have to put in reservoir and keeps ec nice and low 👍🏻
Never tried f&d or dwc, used soil but that was my start of my early years growing journey, fell in love with dtw as I find this system (usually 🤣) problem and pest free, i usually do cutting from the same mother too but because this strain defeated me due to my own mistake I decided to run the seeds it gave me 🤞 I'm not defeated this time

mark360jones

mark360jones

I'll check that out now thanks it shoulder great till unread 3 more words ahead where you said about organic I'm not sure about organic myself may be fine may now sounds good tho no nitrogen.

The mucky tank is weird , 2 calmag iv used are not mucky, but the canna Calmag when ingad a year had turned a bit funky in the bottle It got loads of gooey bits in it.

Have you got a air stone in your resovior ? Maybe going off

Sorry im very tired struggling to type
No airstone that messed my ph up daily. I used a circulation pump connected to a chiller now great bit of kit

Ph 007

Ph 007

I took a spray calmag lights off and it burns my leaves :(

I'm not a expert especially with calmag but it works for me same as the link I posted showes the lead problem he's having and I am, and they using coco I forgot to ask what is water is dies be know soft or hard

Ph 007

Ph 007

Do know if water if soft or hard or you filtering it.

Maybe you said i ididnt read all your post I just seen your leaf and get it and known what fixes it for me in a few grows if tested calmag and no calmag

mark360jones

mark360jones

I took a spray calmag lights off and it burns my leaves :(

I'm not a expert especially with calmag but it works for me same as the link I posted showes the lead problem he's having and I am, and they using coco I forgot to ask what is water is dies be know soft or hard
Soft, cocoforcannabis is where it all started for me, started out with the diy system in there information section. I still use the book I downloaded on amazon ebook

mark360jones

mark360jones

I went for a air stone as I save 3-5w lol
Did you say you was drain to waste. Raised my ph every day when I used an airstone, I was advised on the cocoforcannabis forum to do away with it. Worked so never used one again

Ph 007

Ph 007

Did you say you was drain to waste. Raised my ph every day when I used an airstone, I was advised on the cocoforcannabis forum to do away with it. Worked so never used one again
Soft water needs calmag then as it's lacking it, find out what's in your water will help. Unless your filtering it but again probbely need calmag
No I'm auto pot and coco, I have 50litre water butt, I keep about 20/30 litres in it and everyday i put 10-20lires in it son always stays about 20-30lites, and like you said the air stone does rise my ph but as u fill into everyday I'm just resetting it I set it to 5.8 it's usually about 6 the next day i do sometimes wonder if it's 6 in the water butt what's it hitting the time it gets through the tubes I will check the pots trays tomorrow now we talking about it i wanna know,

I did use a water pump like you. Like a water full insted or air stone to keep it all nice it mixed up and also air.
I did do a few runs with few in to east was was to much hassle changing the feed schedule and stuff just pot dam easy
Also drain to east I was struggling with with sick plants

Do you have presure compensate valves on your feed lines because if your don't then some plants get fed snd some get morr, so the could be drying out a bit to much salt build up.

Ph 007

Ph 007

I wanted to save the 2-3 was as I try so save and bits I can it all adds up to bring my electric bill down like very bulb in my house is now led to save all adds upp, are you letting the water from the pump that's circulating the water drop down like a waterfall not just in the water moving water
This is for smelly water not for the leaf fix obviously

mark360jones

mark360jones

Soft water needs calmag then as it's lacking it, find out what's in your water will help. Unless your filtering it but again probbely need calmag
No I'm auto pot and coco, I have 50litre water butt, I keep about 20/30 litres in it and everyday i put 10-20lires in it son always stays about 20-30lites, and like you said the air stone does rise my ph but as u fill into everyday I'm just resetting it I set it to 5.8 it's usually about 6 the next day i do sometimes wonder if it's 6 in the water butt what's it hitting the time it gets through the tubes I will check the pots trays tomorrow now we talking about it i wanna know,

I did use a water pump like you. Like a water full insted or air stone to keep it all nice it mixed up and also air.
I did do a few runs with few in to east was was to much hassle changing the feed schedule and stuff just pot dam easy
Also drain to east I was struggling with with sick plants

Do you have presure compensate valves on your feed lines because if your don't then some plants get fed snd some get morr, so the could be drying out a bit to much salt build up.
My tank is 260L. It stays at ph 6.0 for about 4 days then it rises slightly 6.1 - 6.2 by day 7 which is usually rez change day. I get what your saying about soft water and the calmag not being available but I've never had this before on any strain even when I did this exact strain last, only one plant is affected. I used masterblend which is a 3 part powder nutrient and the rate of npk can be changed individually, I have a nutrient schedule I run from which makes sure everything is available. If this one girl thats only affected don't respond to the extra cal mag feed and defoliating I might pull it as I can't have it hermie and affect the other girls.

freezeland2

freezeland2

You looked at this calmag? No NPK in it.

Ph 007

Ph 007

Here is a food link
Calmag also help a stabilise the ph in the medium

My tank is 260L. It stays at ph 6.0 for about 4 days then it rises slightly 6.1 - 6.2 by day 7 which is usually rez change day. I get what your saying about soft water and the calmag not being available but I've never had this before on any strain even when I did this exact strain last, only one plant is affected. I used masterblend which is a 3 part powder nutrient and the rate of npk can be changed individually, I have a nutrient schedule I run from which makes sure everything is available. If this one girl thats only affected don't respond to the extra cal mag feed and defoliating I might pull it as I can't have it hermie and affect the other girls.
You seem to know your sruff Maybe more then me ;)

Hermie is not good hopfully want

Is that pump waterfalling to get new air in they res? They will make it smell or water temo to hot?
68-70f is good

Maybe try power ph 5mset 5.8 Leave drift to 6.2 and reset I aim for 5.8-6 some say 6-6.2 and some say late flower 6-6.2 for different nutrients uptake,

Thats all I can help you with lol let me know how that calmag goes

Off to bed now chow for now

freezeland2

freezeland2

Never heard of it but the website seems to be USA 🇺🇸 based shipping would be diabolical cost for me. I will do a bit of research on it tho thanks. I'm unsure if it is a calmag issue and not a stress/root issue.
Didn’t realize you are not here. It’s a roots organic product if those are available where you are. I only mentioned it because you said you have had limited success finding calmag without added npk. I too don’t believe you are experiencing a calmag issue. Good luck. I’m sure you’ll get it sorted.

Top Bottom