Is she dying or worth to keep going?

• Thread starter abrakota
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Since with my previews grow (WW auto) i went with flushing, i will stay now with Nick's suggestion and i will compare the results!
@GNick55 have a look to the pics couple scrolls above, any suggestion about when we will start reduce feeding?
Should i keep the lights like this or raise it a bit for last weeks?
your lights seem to be fine..
so what you think is left, 3 more watering before you need to take it down?
so next watering cut wholly in half, 2.5 ml..
use the same small spoon for flower fuel..
when you think watering day is?

abrakota

abrakota

your lights seem to be fine..
so what you think is left, 3 more watering before you need to take it down?
so next watering cut wholly in half, 2.5 ml..
use the same small spoon for flower fuel..
when you think watering day is?
Yeah 3 to 4 waterings until the end!
I fed today, so next watering goes on Wednesday.
2.5ml grow and 5 bloom? Is that ok?
Last weeks feedings was double bloom compared to grow nute.

GoatSmoker

GoatSmoker

Looked like you are using a clay pot.. I always dril holes in mine to help control heat etc.. if not I’d basically bake the root ball here growing in one. I’m going to go on and say it can be saved. Wait until lights out so the plant is at rest and Transplant it into a different pot preferably not clay since clay has a tendency to draw/trap nutes from my experience

abrakota

abrakota

Looked like you are using a clay pot.. I always dril holes in mine to help control heat etc.. if not I’d basically bake the root ball here growing in one. I’m going to go on and say it can be saved. Wait until lights out so the plant is at rest and Transplant it into a different pot preferably not clay since clay has a tendency to draw/trap nutes from my experience
Its a plastic one with holes on bottom!

GoatSmoker

GoatSmoker

Don’t worry about messing it up by interrupting its light schedule.. good genetic autos can take a beating I’ve pushed some of mine to the extreme just to test myths and hearsay and they always surprised me in the end.. just b gentle and transfer her something a little bigger with plain regular soil… give her a liter of water afterwards mixed with pinch of epsom salt and some molassea just enough to turn color of water then let her go a few days without water but not bone dr.. it’s at the root level whatever it is I’m guessing because I’d be lying if I said I knew exactly what it was caused from.. I’ve had what I thought was nitrogen and potassium issues before and turned out to be something totally opposite 😂

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

Could be I was going by the original post
I think he's right! 🤣

Unless Abra had a photoperiod going he stated that this was an autoflower! 🤣

I guess I'm so used to growing photoperiod seeds I assume everyone does! 🤭

Regardless, the basic plant info we gave Abra to get his plant back on track was sound but GS is right!!!

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

The Cannabis Karen (I'm a Bytch)
Supporter
I think he's right! 🤣

Unless Abra had a photoperiod going he stated that this was an autoflower! 🤣

I guess I'm so used to growing photoperiod seeds I assume everyone does! 🤭

Regardless, the basic plant info we gave Abra to get his plant back on track was sound but GS is right!!!
lol, I knew he was right.. I was laughing at myself when I posted that, I just figured out today he was growing an Auto. Looking good too.

abrakota

abrakota

Hey guys,
End of week 9 and i think we are pretty close to harvest!
I plan 3 waterings until the end of next week and harvest her March 11 or 12
I fed her last time with half nutrients (EC 0.7) and next feed is tomorrow
@GNick55 whats your thought about? Still half nutrients? Or even less?
Check some pics bellow

IMG 20230303 110832 1
IMG 20230303 110047 1
IMG 20230303 110222 1
IMG 20230303 110247 1
IMG 20230303 111307

Last edited:
Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

The Cannabis Karen (I'm a Bytch)
Supporter
What do you think about dimming the lights a little towards the end? I'm reading The Kitchen and those guys were growing before Jack Herer was a thing and they like to dim the lights towards the end. It's a very nice hardback (coffee table) book, really nice addition to anyone's library.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
What do you think about dimming the lights a little towards the end? I'm reading The Kitchen and those guys were growing before Jack Herer was a thing and they like to dim the lights towards the end. It's a very nice hardback (coffee table) book, really nice addition to anyone's library.
nature does.. i do it a bit by raising them a few inches each week for the last 3 weeks..
just raised them yesterday a few inches as i passed 6 weeks flowering.,

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
well if your for sure harvesting on the 11/12 than just use the bloom till finish.. maybe like 6ml next watering and 4 ml for the last.. you can if you want-leave all the leaves on until after last watering than pick most off on the 8/9th of march.. just leave some around the top of the plant.. or just wait till harvesting day..

abrakota

abrakota

Yeah i was about raising the lights a bit... i had raised them 1 week ago couple of inches!
well if your for sure harvesting on the 11/12 than just use the bloom till finish.. maybe like 6ml next watering and 4 ml for the last.. you can if you want-leave all the leaves on until after last watering than pick most off on the 8/9th of march.. just leave some around the top of the plant.. or just wait till harvesting day..
I fed today withe Final Part (Ripen P/K 6-5) only... EC 0.6, Ph 6.5
I will harvest by the end of next week (week 10), so 2 waterings, the first with EC 0.4 and maybe last fed before harvest with pure water? idk
Buds are getting super dense and i am afraid of mold! Humidity is climbing at 50-51%

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

Yeah i was about raising the lights a bit... i had raised them 1 week ago couple of inches!

I fed today withe Final Part (Ripen P/K 6-5) only... EC 0.6, Ph 6.5
I will harvest by the end of next week (week 10), so 2 waterings, the first with EC 0.4 and maybe last fed before harvest with pure water? idk
Buds are getting super dense and i am afraid of mold! Humidity is climbing at 50-51%
Yer fine. Roll one up and get your trim shears and a bottle of alcohol ready.

As long as your humidity stays there you should be fine. If you can lower it to around 45% -40% even better but you're good where you're at.

abrakota

abrakota

Hi guys,
Last update, various things happened last days, that forced me to harvest 5 days earlier than i was planning to!
So i harvested 6th of March and let her dry for 10 days in optimal conditions inside the tent (temp 20 Celsius and 55% Rh)
Final results are more than i was expecting after all this bad luck and mistakes i did while growing her!
I ended up with 120grams of dried buds and now i am in curing phase!
I tasted though 😋 and i think its more than i was expecting, very good taste and energetic high, most for smoking during day! I hope after curing is done it will be better!
A big thanks to all of you guys especially to @GNick55 without the guidance i wouldn't make it so far!
Now its time for a break for a while, and an oprttunity to plan my next grow on some months!

Enjoy some pics from harvest day, drying phase and final results!
Cheerz!

Here before chopping
IMG 20230306 103306

Drying branches
IMG 20230306 113947
IMG 20230316 143747

Final result
IMG 20230316 143947 1

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

NICE!!! Good Job Brother!

GNick is a real boon for us all on the site along with all the others that are nice enough to share their knowledge with us!

Latest posts

Top Bottom