• Thread starter abrakota
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

The Cannabis Karen (I'm a Bytch)
Supporter
Thanks for the info man!
Can you spray directly the plants and if yes can you spray when flowering? Or inside the tent to the walls and the equipment?
Tough situation, if you do have mold then your flowers are most likely infected already. And hard to diagnose, as the mold in flowers usually start from inside out. If you proceed with this try just hitting the leaves and not the flowers. Cooler temps and high humidity (above 70%) is when mold/fungus usually happens in my experience. And if it is mold it will spread rapidly.

abrakota

abrakota

Tough situation, if you do have mold then your flowers are most likely infected already. And hard to diagnose, as the mold in flowers usually start from inside out. If you proceed with this try just hitting the leaves and not the flowers. Cooler temps and high humidity (above 70%) is when mold/fungus usually happens in my experience. And if it is mold it will spread rapidly.
Humidity in my region is a problem here, I have a dehumidifier in the room 24h on, Inside tent btw humidity hits 45% at most, usually around 40%
So is it possible to have mold? Even if some spots have more humidity its hard to go over 50%
Thats why i stick with Nick's opinion about calcium deficiency, since i use RO water!
Idk really, this plant stressed me like hell since i started with!

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

Supporter
Humidity in my region is a problem here, I have a dehumidifier in the room 24h on, Inside tent btw humidity hits 45% at most, usually around 40%
So is it possible to have mold? Even if some spots have more humidity its hard to go over 50%
Thats why i stick with Nick's opinion about calcium deficiency, since i use RO water!
Idk really, this plant stressed me like hell since i started with!
lol..understood, my wife wishes I took a different hobby sometimes. Try the calcium angle, a little goes a long way so don't over use the stuff. usually takes a week to see any noticeable differences so be patient.

abrakota

abrakota

lol..understood, my wife wishes I took a different hobby sometimes. Try the calcium angle, a little goes a long way so don't over use the stuff. usually takes a week to see any noticeable differences so be patient.
i know exactly what you mean haha... mine she is trying to help (even if she doesnt know how... 😂) just to encourage me somehow!!
Truth is that i dont have many weeks left, so whatever, i am trying my best!
Thanks for advises and help man!

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

Supporter
i know exactly what you mean haha... mine she is trying to help (even if she doesnt know how... 😂) just to encourage me somehow!!
Truth is that i dont have many weeks left, so whatever, i am trying my best!
Thanks for advises and help man!
If you have a few weeks left I'd just ride it out. Let the flowers feed off the rest of the plant. The practice is usually referenced as "flushing". Some will chime in and say it won't matter and that flushing is fake. Why waste nutrients if it doesn't matter? Just water. your almost done so just continue with just the water, imo the end result will be a better smoking experience.

abrakota

abrakota

If you have a few weeks left I'd just ride it out. Let the flowers feed off the rest of the plant. The practice is usually referenced as "flushing". Some will chime in and say it won't matter and that flushing is fake. Why waste nutrients if it doesn't matter? Just water. your almost done so just continue with just the water, imo the end result will be a better smoking experience.
Talking about flushing, decided to go without this run, We talked about it here in the forum, experienced people advised not to flush, just slowly reducing nutrients till the end!
Btw @GNick55 ending week 7, i keep going with the same strength of nutrients? When should we start reducing?
1-2 weeks before harvest?

abrakota

abrakota

yes feed the same, you could add 2ml per gallon of calmg but not more..
your late with it or we are.. but probably still could use a tiny bit..
I think i should give her only water next time cause high EC of runoff (2.45)
Is it right? And then feeding again the same dosage!

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
I think i should give her only water next time cause high EC of runoff (2.45)
Is it right? And then feeding again the same dosage!
well that’s your decision as i have no clue about that, by looking at your plants (did you post pics today?) i’d fed every time..
i feed every watering..

abrakota

abrakota

@GNick55 I am not sure.. just worrying about this high levels of EC, seems that she is not absorbing the nutes quite right?
I feed with 1.2-1.3 EC so shouldnt be so high!
I dont see any major issues (except those black-brown spots on 3-4 leaves)
I dont have many pics from today, but here are some, i can take some fresh if you need!

IMG 20230218 211148
IMG 20230218 210929

Last edited:
Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

Supporter
@GNick55 I am not sure.. just worrying about this high levels of EC, seems that she is not absorbing the nutes quite right?
I feed with 1.2-1.3 EC so shouldnt be so high!
I dont see any major issues (except those black-brown spots on 3-4 leaves)
I dont have many pics from today, but here are some, i can take some fresh if you need!

View attachment 1332468View attachment 1332469
The runoff EC is high because it slowly builds up in the soil. (2.4 isn't too bad at this stage but keep an eye on it, I wouldn't want it going any higher), A little cal mag won't hurt you, I'd do it like the admin suggested, Cal mag usually comes with little trace minerals and some nitrogen so overall not a bad call at all. But just a little bit, your plant looking good otherwise. Is there a way to check the pH of the runoff or your soil medium?

abrakota

abrakota

The runoff EC is high because it slowly builds up in the soil. (2.4 isn't too bad at this stage but keep an eye on it, I wouldn't want it going any higher), A little cal mag won't hurt you, I'd do it like the admin suggested, Cal mag usually comes with little trace minerals and some nitrogen so overall not a bad call at all. But just a little bit, your plant looking good otherwise. Is there a way to check the pH of the runoff or your soil medium?
For runoff i use my ph meter that i have for the nutrient mix, i dont have a ph meter for soil,. I used one in the past but i dont think that its accurate!
Anyways i will keep the schedule like this, and some cal-mag with nutes and we will see!
I will keep updating with pics.

abrakota

abrakota

Hey guys almost middle of week 8 today, and tomorrow is feeding day,
how she looks? Is it close to the end? You think she needs more than 2 weeks?
What should i do with the feeding schedule? Keeping the same? Or should i start to reduce the doses?
More yellow leaves every day, and more brown pistils, some trichomes turn cloudy, but mostly clear yet!
@GNick55 ?🧐

IMG 20230222 234048
IMG 20230222 234136 1
IMG 20230222 234237 1
IMG 20230222 091524
IMG 20230222 234027

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Hey guys almost middle of week 8 today, and tomorrow is feeding day,
how she looks? Is it close to the end? You think she needs more than 2 weeks?
What should i do with the feeding schedule? Keeping the same? Or should i start to reduce the doses?
More yellow leaves every day, and more brown pistils, some trichomes turn cloudy, but mostly clear yet!
@GNick55 ?🧐

View attachment 1333836View attachment 1333837View attachment 1333840View attachment 1333841View attachment 1333842
what were we feeding it and how much?

abrakota

abrakota

Trichomes will tell the story. Patience.

Yellowing leaves at this stage of flower is normal.
Yeah i know, unfortunately i have a dead line to about 2 weeks ( without drying), because some relatives will come visit me and i need to harvest before they are here! No place to hide it, its in my bedroom! That why i am a bit anxious about timings!

Latest posts

Top Bottom