Is she ready for flower guys?

• Thread starter Neezyweezy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Neezyweezy

Neezyweezy

Im sitting at 28 degrees celcius . 55% humidity lights on around 65%. Lights off. I only took some clones and cut fan leaves. Maybe a little to much.
They seem to be stunted after like a month into veg. Cause my conditions were not good not enougj air flow. I will let them recover a week and update. Hopefully you guys give me an opinion.

sigh flower now to thin and weak and tall. Wait they get to tall what to dooooo

Neezyweezy

Neezyweezy

This is ly 3rd grow and gettin a little better everytime. My condition was under ventilated inhave since added another 6 inch out take and seems to be doing better. Is 28 degrees celciis to hot??
Im following this guys guide this time

What am i doing wrong compared to this man?

Neezyweezy

Neezyweezy

This guys looks thinner then mine but huge bud. Is it cause im flowering to late like the other giy said? Im running perpetual and strain is 10 weeks long . So after harvest and stuff thats why theyre at like 3+ Months veg

Neezyweezy

Neezyweezy

Im just gonna flower em and hope they can revive a bit its at 900ppm feed and no burns so far .

jmand

jmand

no 28 is ok but better to be 25..
they look ok man prety healthy yeah sure going into flower is ok just dont rush it you can give it two or three days and its had time to recover..
up to you probably will be fine!
like I said man when its in veg its up to you to try and shape it to how you want thinking ahead that it will grow more..

Neezyweezy

Neezyweezy

no 28 is ok but better to be 25..
they look ok man prety healthy yeah sure going into flower is ok just dont rush it you can give it two or three days and its had time to recover..
up to you probably will be fine!
like I said man when its in veg its up to you to try and shape it to how you want thinking ahead that it will grow more..
I can get down a bit more degrees with ac turned on but them humidity will be low 40s high 30s to dry i think? Pots are drying every 2 days so i think the roots coming again

jmand

jmand

I can get down a bit more degrees with ac turned on but them humidity will be low 40s high 30s to dry i think? Pots are drying every 2 days so i think the roots coming again
prob drying so fast because it hot

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

If you really want to improve your next grow. Study up on Mainlining. This is video 1 of a 5 part series.

When you let your plants grow tall like this. The top is close to the light but the bottom is to far away. If you learn how to Mainline. You can multiply the number of stalks the plant grows. Keep them all about the same height, Each will produce a nice top bud for you. And you can keep light levels high on the entire bud production zone.

Look up Lolly-popping and defoliating. This will help you in a big way next grow.

Neezyweezy

Neezyweezy

dude yeah they aint meant to look like that... I never had any issues with when to put into flowering just when they are like a foot or two tall and healthy looking, thinking they might double in height.. I just put them over to flowering... They not mean to look like that its like youre trimming them before they have been grown they need more branches and leaves.. If they start to get tall before you flip them you can top them again.. will just make them more short and wider with more branches coming off the main stems..
Those look hacked away at and waaay to tall and thin.. could even be the strain as a more sativa plant will be taller and thinner with oppositee for a indica strain..

what lights you using? AS they are not meant to stretch, are your lights under powered maybe? maybe get a lumen light meter thingy and check they getting enough light...

yeah dont trim them so hard but stem when they getting too tall so they more wider and shorter like bushier.. I had some plants that went super tall at the beginning and I had it waaay too hot in there not sure if that is what caused it but there were so many issues with my first grow its hard to tell what the main key issue was..
How hot bro? How much celcius

jmand

jmand

How hot bro? How much celcius
lol its like 25c is a good a area man!... you can just google that and its right there.. look around and read up on all this stuff.. I am not a world leading expert, but yeah generally agreed you want under 30c, around 25c is nice... even a tiny less.. whatever it wants! listen to the plant! become the plant whisperer and read up on it all a lot.. become a wizarrd..

jmand

jmand

actually a lot of the time its juggling the restrictions you have more than being able to have it 100% perfect every time, and it can take a few grows in a new space to iron things out! I am sure with those big plants you will get some massive buds! But as someone said they are so tall you want to make sure you get good coverage over the whole plant, maybe consider a couple of cheap warm day light led panels on the side or a bit lower .. to full in gaps.. you can buy a lux meter for about £15 and check over the pants body what you getting light wise... But yeah man just gotta control them a bit more in the vegging and chuck them into the flowering before they grow that talL! haha

Neezyweezy

Neezyweezy

actually a lot of the time its juggling the restrictions you have more than being able to have it 100% perfect every time, and it can take a few grows in a new space to iron things out! I am sure with those big plants you will get some massive buds! But as someone said they are so tall you want to make sure you get good coverage over the whole plant, maybe consider a couple of cheap warm day light led panels on the side or a bit lower .. to full in gaps.. you can buy a lux meter for about £15 and check over the pants body what you getting light wise... But yeah man just gotta control them a bit more in the vegging and chuck them into the flowering before they grow that talL! haha
Ok thanks so much for the tips. I think i need get a lux meter to see where exactly im at .
my flower room is sitting at 45 to 50 % humidity. And room temp is at 27 to 28 degrees celcius lights on. I know this is a bit high but i cant get any lower right now.

plants seems to be doing well and have greened up more and more new growth . Will post pics when i get home tonight .

I thank you all once again for even giving me your time . 🙏

Neezyweezy

Neezyweezy

If you really want to improve your next grow. Study up on Mainlining. This is video 1 of a 5 part series.

When you let your plants grow tall like this. The top is close to the light but the bottom is to far away. If you learn how to Mainline. You can multiply the number of stalks the plant grows. Keep them all about the same height, Each will produce a nice top bud for you. And you can keep light levels high on the entire bud production zone.

Look up Lolly-popping and defoliating. This will help you in a big way next grow.
So what is pros vs cons for mainlining and lst. What would this be more beneficial for me if i am doing a SOG sea of green style grow?

Jonnypierce

Jonnypierce

Hiya pal I really like the look of what your doing in the video, and wouldn't mind trying it on my next grow, where can I find all 5 videos ?

ezenzyme

ezenzyme

you seem to have got them back from the brink, but on the real you must nail your timing right for indoor growing, i would have a mom to pull consistent clones off of, and the real key thing is to start with healthy plants and train them to the max, top em a few times tie down the tops after a few nodes, lay screen on it, possiably top a second time and then flip, every square inch matters and a level and even fully filled out canopy layer is ideal. Check the old threads and grow logs, some old school cats like deadsea, but also aqua and many other high ranked growers have great logs than can be used to model a proper indoor crop off.
Your pots look dry and your stretch between nods is large, at a off glance those are two things to work on.

OldManRiver

OldManRiver

Some of you guys need to do a little thinking about how plants grow. Plants process light that hits leaves. They build everything out of light photon energy that they absorb. There is a direct mathematical relationship to light absorbed and plant matter produced. The amount of photons that they absorb is a function of leaf area exposed to light. If you take off all the leaves during vegging, you reduce the area of leaf. If you take off 3/4 of the leaf area, as the OP did, how can the plant build up the accumulated energy to produce bud? There is some logic to removing shade leaves later during flowering, to get light to bud sites, but the OP did it during veg. It's not at all surprising that the yield was small.

Noobgrower2021

Noobgrower2021

How can i do better more lst to stretch tthem oit wide?
I trained my one seed start like a bonsai. When she was small, maybe 4 sets of leaves, I stuck pencils in her soil and tied her to them to twist her main stem, so she would grow crooked, and get more light all the way down. Then I put weights on her branches to pull them down, so she wouldn't look like a tree. Topped 2 or 3 times, I can't remember, and now she looks like this, and is only 2.5 feet tall.

20210826 160319
jmand

jmand

But all those things take a lot of time.. You could also just not trimmed so much have flipped it sooner.. Keep it simple ;)

elduderito

elduderito

looks like you stripped her of too many leaves way too early ... I think topping is easiest method but LST will be a bit faster (but more work for he grower) as you're never removing new growth, just re-directing it... It may be worth considering taking clones and flowering the clones - keep current plants as mothers if you have a veg tent...

Latest posts

Top Bottom