Is Smoking Flower Dead?

• Thread starter Two.Bears
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Graywolf

Graywolf

Given the range of tastes and pocketbooks, I'm convinced that neither smoking flowers, or using concentrates will go away.

I like it all and didn't quit smoking flowers because I liked the flavor and effects of concentrates better. I quit because of what it was doing to my lungs.

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

Given the range of tastes and pocketbooks, I'm convinced that neither smoking flowers, or using concentrates will go away.

I like it all and didn't quit smoking flowers because I liked the flavor and effects of concentrates better. I quit because of what it was doing to my lungs.
Same here. Thats why i started this thread

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Smoking flowers will never go away. Several friends switched to dabbing and loved it at first. They are all back to smoking flowers now. Just so much smoother and full flavored puffing flowers. The only time I have had issues smoking flowers was from poorly grown flowers.

xavier7995

xavier7995

Smoke weed every day!

I mostly stick with flowers, concentrates are more of a special occasion. I agree with the opinion that concentrate can be a little flat and one dimensional. I take edibles 2-4 times a week, it has been beating out flowers for enjoyment factor. I can only seem to get so high smoking either, and that is much less high than edibles. I also like that it lasts for quite a bit longer.

guymandude

guymandude

You be careful blasting your shatter there are a LOT of statistics out there.
never in the house, only in the garage with windows open and i do it alone. No chance for a stoner friend to spark a bowl or a smoke in an act of stoned stupidity. I appreciate the concern though

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

never in the house, only in the garage with windows open and i do it alone. No chance for a stoner friend to spark a bowl or a smoke in an act of stoned stupidity. I appreciate the concern though

The problem is IT only takes one spark such as touching a door knob, turning on a light switch, etc.

The Terps

The Terps

Ya in the garage sounds extremely dangerous. Butane is heavier than air so your garage floor will literally be full of gas as it fills up to the window one static kitty walks by and it's bye bye garage. I'm not telling you what to do but if it were me I would do that outside so the gas has somewhere to dissipate and not fill.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
The fires you guys see on the news are when the catch tray is full, I know a guy who has blown himself out like 5 times and still does it in his house lol. Last time he thought all the gas was cleared and went to light the hot water heater and wop! The way he explained it's like tuning on the gas burner when it doesn't light all the way then puffs into a cloud but through the whole house.:D

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

Ya in the garage sounds extremely dangerous. Butane is heavier than air so your garage floor will literally be full of gas as it fills up to the window one static kitty walks by and it's bye bye garage. I'm not telling you what to do but if it were me I would do that outside so the gas has somewhere to dissipate and not fill.

The only place i would blast in or near the house would be outside on the deck so the gas can settle under the deck.

Buf i'm not going to blast butane..

Here is the way I would go.

1. Dry sift
2. Press the Kief into Rosin
3. Throw the Pressed pouches in a jar. When the jar is 1/2 full extract the remainder with 99% ISO.

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
Just talked to my bro, and I have been giving him oil for years. He just asked for flowers, and oil. But specified he wanted flowers again.

One huge advantage with oil, is it doesn't stink. You smoke a blunt, joint, or even bong hit, and you stink. Oil is discreet, and I can get high in a fraction of the time. Helps when lots of work needs to be accomplished, no 15 minute smoke breaks. Just heat up the e-nail, take a rip, and get back to work.

GoldNBoy

GoldNBoy

I took almost 5 oz of early hail damaged buds, dried but not cured much, and crock potted them in coconut oil for 5-6 days. Then made white chocolate chip brownies. They were very tasty, & quite potent. Three low tolerance friends melted, the rest of us were doing fine. One high tolerance friend, with major anxiety issues, said he slept for 9 hours... For the first time in years. He cleaned out the pan the second day.
I hadn't had a good brownie in years. I like smoking flowers, and enjoy a dab here & there, but I'm gonna make more oil and keep it in my freezer. Just for a little variety.

guymandude

guymandude

The problem is IT only takes one spark such as touching a door knob, turning on a light switch, etc.

duly noted: The humidity here on the Great Plains is high enough to where you won't see any static until december. i do run it with 2 windows open as well. I also don't run cases of butane at a time. I run like half a case with 2 windows open - with the air movement, it's generally not enough to gather in sufficient concentration to be a worry. I've done other extractions with butane and also with ether, under the supervision of a chemistry professor

come on, I'm not as dumb as I look.

nazarbattu

nazarbattu

If one finds oneself with bread in both hands, that person should exchange one loaf for some flowers of the narcissus, because the loaf feeds the body, but the flowers feed the soul.

Mohammed

B

Burned Haze

Flower ,keif and Rick Simpson for my seizures (taken every day at night )

R

roneal247vpe

concentrates ruin my tolerance. & i love smoking.

its like saying Dubstep vs Jazz.
Jazz is classic.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FLOWER POWER, SON.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
I tried to stop smoking years ago when my lungs started hurting and I started hacking up nasty brownish grey chunks of garbage. Every time I smoked I would sound like I was dying and had chest pains. 20+ year marboro red and then full flavor menthol and had to quit. 3+ years ago stopped smoking cigs, thats when the weed smoke started hurting me.
I bought an airizer extreme Q and have never looked back, I can count on my fingers how many times I have smoked weed in the last three years. After using a vaporizer for so long you get spoiled by the taste and when you try to smoke it just tastes horrible, like a sweaty gym sock soaked in an ashtray of water bad.
I have smoked a few times when I couldnt vape and it no longer hurts me. Keep it below 400 to keep from breathing harmful chemicals. Theres a vape temp chart in my helpful charts link.

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

I tried to stop smoking years ago when my lungs started hurting and I started hacking up nasty brownish grey chunks of garbage. Every time I smoked I would sound like I was dying and had chest pains. 20+ year marboro red and then full flavor menthol and had to quit. 3+ years ago stopped smoking cigs, thats when the weed smoke started hurting me.
I bought an airizer extreme Q and have never looked back, I can count on my fingers how many times I have smoked weed in the last three years. After using a vaporizer for so long you get spoiled by the taste and when you try to smoke it just tastes horrible, like a sweaty gym sock soaked in an ashtray of water bad.
I have smoked a few times when I couldnt vape and it no longer hurts me. Keep it below 400 to keep from breathing harmful chemicals. Theres a vape temp chart in my helpful charts link.
I had to stop smoking weed a few months ago. I find my atomizer has better taste, and don't cough for 2-3 minutes after each puff.

I started using my Atomizer about 2-3 months before starting the thread.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
arizer-extremeq-accessories-22.jpg

You should get one of these if you dont have one yet.
http://www.aromatekdeals.com/product.asp?itemid=173&gclid=CIO776H7jNACFZA2aQodn8kNOg

Top Bottom