Is Smoking Flower Dead?

• Thread starter Two.Bears
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Two.Bears

Two.Bears

arizer-extremeq-accessories-22.jpg

You should get one of these if you dont have one yet.
http://www.aromatekdeals.com/product.asp?itemid=173&gclid=CIO776H7jNACFZA2aQodn8kNOg
Ill take a look.

Right now i am happy with my Kiln clone. It sits on a regulated mod.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Never used a volcano but like most things I buy I researched it first and the reviews said it was better than the volcano because you can do bags and hit the whip directly. Where as the volcano only does bags. The volcano was 500$ when I bought my first airizer for 140$, 3 +years later my airizer still works like day one and I liked it so much I bought another newer version and have been using it along next to my other for around a year.
I turn it on in the morning and it stays on all day most days. I have tramatic brain injuries and its the only way I can get my brain to work.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Ill take a look.

Right now i am happy with my Kiln clone. It sits on a regulated mod.
I have a kiln, is there something better about a clone? Mine gets black gunk built up on the ceramic ring and then wont heat up fast enough. Mine is on an 80watt TC Tesla box.

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

1478247169838 1291209486
I have a kiln, is there something better about a clone? Mine gets black gunk built up on the ceramic ring and then wont heat up fast enough. Mine is on an 80watt TC Tesla box.

Mine has a glass top so it is easier to see if it has concentrate or not.

Costs about 1/5 as much as the Kiln.

I can get these cheaper than i can get replament coils for the X Vape V One.

I have about 30 spares so if if stops working i can toss it in the garbage. With out a second thought.

https://m.fasttech.com/p/4043700.

I had the X Vape V One and HATED it.

1. The 0 rings hold into the cap like a death grip.

2. Tge anti spit back idea is good but when it gets coated yoy can't see if there is Concentrate in the coil or not.

3. The thing that irritated me the most was the concentrate runs down and plugs the airflow.

This clone of the Kiln the airflow is 5-6 mm above the donut. The airflow will not plug unless you really load it up or you tilt the Atty while the concentrate is still runny.

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

Maybe you have tge wattage turned up too high.

My little clone recommends 10-20 watts. I run mine at 12-13 watts.

As you see i really need to clean mine.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Maybe you have tge wattage turned up too high.

My little clone recommends 10-20 watts. I run mine at 12-13 watts.

As you see i really need to clean mine.
I have mine set on 15 watts at 440°F
I think its just normal buildup, like the black gunk that collects on the nail skillet.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Never used a volcano but like most things I buy I researched it first and the reviews said it was better than the volcano because you can do bags and hit the whip directly. Where as the volcano only does bags. The volcano was 500$ when I bought my first airizer for 140$, 3 +years later my airizer still works like day one and I liked it so much I bought another newer version and have been using it along next to my other for around a year.
I turn it on in the morning and it stays on all day most days. I have tramatic brain injuries and its the only way I can get my brain to work.
I think I'm going to order one of these because I just can't justify buying the volcano and spending that much cash.
I've never liked to whip vaporizer's, to much sucking.
I'm confused what are you guys talking about with the kiln or clone?

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

Doc. If you order 5 or more of these clones you can pick them for $5.06 each.

A replacement coil for for the X Vape V One costs $8 each if you can catch them on sale, and usually $10 per coil.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Doc. If you order 5 or more of these clones you can pick them for $5.06 each.

A replacement coil for for the X Vape V One costs $8 each if you can catch them on sale, and usually $10 per coil.
I was thinking of trying a dr dabber boost next because I love the e nails.
https://www.drdabber.com
Its like a portable e nail with a carb cap

Latest posts

Top Bottom