is the michigan scene taking off yet??

• Thread starter danko
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

GreenTrees88

Michigan Law.... Read Section J....hmmm

333.26424 Qualifying patient or primary caregiver; arrest, prosecution, or penalty prohibited; conditions; presumption; compensation; physician subject to arrest, prosecution, or penalty prohibited; marihuana paraphernalia; person in presence or vicinity to medical use of marihuana; registry identification issued outside of department; sale of marihuana as felony; penalty.

4. Protections for the Medical Use of Marihuana.
4. Protections for the Medical Use of Marihuana.

Sec. 4. (a) A qualifying patient who has been issued and possesses a registry identification card shall not be subject to arrest, prosecution, or penalty in any manner, or denied any right or privilege, including but not limited to civil penalty or disciplinary action by a business or occupational or professional licensing board or bureau, for the medical use of marihuana in accordance with this act, provided that the qualifying patient possesses an amount of marihuana that does not exceed 2.5 ounces of usable marihuana, and, if the qualifying patient has not specified that a primary caregiver will be allowed under state law to cultivate marihuana for the qualifying patient, 12 marihuana plants kept in an enclosed, locked facility. Any incidental amount of seeds, stalks, and unusable roots shall also be allowed under state law and shall not be included in this amount.

(b) A primary caregiver who has been issued and possesses a registry identification card shall not be subject to arrest, prosecution, or penalty in any manner, or denied any right or privilege, including but not limited to civil penalty or disciplinary action by a business or occupational or professional licensing board or bureau, for assisting a qualifying patient to whom he or she is connected through the department's registration process with the medical use of marihuana in accordance with this act, provided that the primary caregiver possesses an amount of marihuana that does not exceed:

(1) 2.5 ounces of usable marihuana for each qualifying patient to whom he or she is connected through the department's registration process; and

(2) for each registered qualifying patient who has specified that the primary caregiver will be allowed under state law to cultivate marihuana for the qualifying patient, 12 marihuana plants kept in an enclosed, locked facility; and

(3) any incidental amount of seeds, stalks, and unusable roots.

(c) A person shall not be denied custody or visitation of a minor for acting in accordance with this act, unless the person's behavior is such that it creates an unreasonable danger to the minor that can be clearly articulated and substantiated.

(d) There shall be a presumption that a qualifying patient or primary caregiver is engaged in the medical use of marihuana in accordance with this act if the qualifying patient or primary caregiver:

(1) is in possession of a registry identification card; and

(2) is in possession of an amount of marihuana that does not exceed the amount allowed under this act. The presumption may be rebutted by evidence that conduct related to marihuana was not for the purpose of alleviating the qualifying patient's debilitating medical condition or symptoms associated with the debilitating medical condition, in accordance with this act.

(e) A registered primary caregiver may receive compensation for costs associated with assisting a registered qualifying patient in the medical use of marihuana. Any such compensation shall not constitute the sale of controlled substances.

(f) A physician shall not be subject to arrest, prosecution, or penalty in any manner, or denied any right or privilege, including but not limited to civil penalty or disciplinary action by the Michigan board of medicine, the Michigan board of osteopathic medicine and surgery, or any other business or occupational or professional licensing board or bureau, solely for providing written certifications, in the course of a bona fide physician-patient relationship and after the physician has completed a full assessment of the qualifying patient's medical history, or for otherwise stating that, in the physician's professional opinion, a patient is likely to receive therapeutic or palliative benefit from the medical use of marihuana to treat or alleviate the patient's serious or debilitating medical condition or symptoms associated with the serious or debilitating medical condition, provided that nothing shall prevent a professional licensing board from sanctioning a physician for failing to properly evaluate a patient's medical condition or otherwise violating the standard of care for evaluating medical conditions.

(g) A person shall not be subject to arrest, prosecution, or penalty in any manner, or denied any right or privilege, including but not limited to civil penalty or disciplinary action by a business or occupational or professional licensing board or bureau, for providing a registered qualifying patient or a registered primary caregiver with marihuana paraphernalia for purposes of a qualifying patient's medical use of marihuana.

(h) Any marihuana, marihuana paraphernalia, or licit property that is possessed, owned, or used in connection with the medical use of marihuana, as allowed under this act, or acts incidental to such use, shall not be seized or forfeited.

(i) A person shall not be subject to arrest, prosecution, or penalty in any manner, or denied any right or privilege, including but not limited to civil penalty or disciplinary action by a business or occupational or professional licensing board or bureau, solely for being in the presence or vicinity of the medical use of marihuana in accordance with this act, or for assisting a registered qualifying patient with using or administering marihuana.

(j) A registry identification card, or its equivalent, that is issued under the laws of another state, district, territory, commonwealth, or insular possession of the United States that allows the medical use of marihuana by a visiting qualifying patient, or to allow a person to assist with a visiting qualifying patient's medical use of marihuana, shall have the same force and effect as a registry identification card issued by the department.
(k) Any registered qualifying patient or registered primary caregiver who sells marihuana to someone who is not allowed to use marihuana for medical purposes under this act shall have his or her registry identification card revoked and is guilty of a felony punishable by imprisonment for not more than 2 years or a fine of not more than $2,000.00, or both, in addition to any other penalties for the distribution of marihuana.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
cool man, goo thing to post for people that arnt familiar with the laws. im sure all us card holders know them inside out though.....good thing to be knowledgeable about.

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

hey HDK....Bigdawgkush tru is part of my crew, super straight dude. we breed together and are startin a few things together....all need to supercrew it and take this MI scene lol......keep in touch

MI needs to go nuts man i though purple punch X sfv OGkush

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

you will love it!!! if you find a good male keep it man cuz those are some fine genes to play with.:party

i ha a sick mle but me and SMF where working w/ the White and the SFV OGo i hope i dont get any but i look at it as win win. I like elites gear. alot of males out of it though

J

jflo

whats up all......i work with some Elite's gear in michigan, knew him. his shit is fire. people hated but some of his shit was the truth, straight grail man. i have sour chem from him. 2 diff phenos and both were going all day long $25 grams. $90 bags....also got a cut of pure larry og that is the straight grail cut. shit is so damn strong and the taste stays in your mouth for 10 min after smoking just like the chems i got from elite. worked with the white for 3 cycles but didnt like the flavor. people like the buzz but the flavor didnt compair to the OGs or Chems IMHO. i have an original Ghost OG cut im also currently working with. i have the original Grandaddy Purple cut from an ol buddy i got like 6 years plus that i love to use to cross with to add that purple flavor with a fuelyness to it. anyways.....MI had been seeing BAD sick lately and i know cuz people love my pre 98 bubba and all my OGs lol.......ENJOY...and please people hit me up if your legal and want to clone trade or whatever is legal......got my card like a week ago and im loving this shit :) this pic below was my breakfast this morning lol 10 different strains....Larry, Ghost, Chemdog D, 91 Chem, Sour chem, Fire og, pre 98 bubba, the white, sensi star, tahoe og. All twisted into one sick Jay.....shit was soooo fuely lemoney kushy earthy goodness hahaha

hey skunkmasterflex...great to see some solid raskal and swerve genes have made it to the D. Would love to work somethin out for them pre 98 bubbas and tahoes. been itchin for kush since I left az...you goto any compassion clubs?

J

jflo

ypsi dispensary

The first dispensary opened here in Ypsilanti on the 1st. I hope they make it and others follow suit. :passingjoint:

ya a successful dispensary would be great for all of us with extra medicine to unload. however did you hear people grumblin about the main dude there anthony freed or whatever. guess he's talking shit about caregivers being a menace to neighborhoods and shit. Can you believe that? the law is way too recent for the first public figure to be throwing homegrowers under the bus already dont ya think...wtf?

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
hey skunkmasterflex...great to see some solid raskal and swerve genes have made it to the D. Would love to work somethin out for them pre 98 bubbas and tahoes. been itchin for kush since I left az...you goto any compassion clubs?

i havn been to a club yet because iv heard the quality of the herb there isnt good. word of mouth through a REALLY good friend of mine whom witch i medicate with on the reg so i know i would think the same as him. the bubba is a sick strain but doesnt yield since i have the pre 98. if you can find the post 98 verson it yields better but doesnt turn purple tward the end of the cycle and doesnt have that coffee taste as much. As far as OG gear im working with mad.....:rauch08:

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

ya a successful dispensary would be great for all of us with extra medicine to unload. however did you hear people grumblin about the main dude there anthony freed or whatever. guess he's talking shit about caregivers being a menace to neighborhoods and shit. Can you believe that? the law is way too recent for the first public figure to be throwing homegrowers under the bus already dont ya think...wtf?
A menace thats is great, cant believe that.

J

jflo

A menace thats is great, cant believe that.

no kidding. that's not an exact quote of course but essentially from what i hear he's trying to push for dispensary "only" medicine availability, as in shut down the homegrows. If thats true he's just a greedy bastard

G

GROHARD

Ok, Ok, Enough is F'n Enough Michigan Growers, Where the Hell is the "GHANZ"? Here's the deal, My Ex-wife is from the D, and ever since '94 I've been a regular 2-3 times a year visitor to the state. I would always ask for some "good weed" and my Ex's family and friends would always insist I want the "GHANZ". I don't know exactly what strain it was but it was a Super ridiculous, tasty, potent, cannabomb! I've only had this herb in Michigan and in Texas. I can't explain how much I've been searchin' for this particular strain! Now I know that in more recent times the word "Ghanz" became a catch all phrase for all high quality kind bud but I'm talking about a very specific Afghani Strain that I used to get regularly! If any body can help me source that clone, I would be willing to part with just about anything in my arsenal! Thanx in advance. Shit I've even been on Mi boards trying to get info. but nobody really seems to know very much on there. All it is, is peeps following the Cali scene mainly, trying to acquire the latest chem or kush, and I'm thinkin to myself, Fuck that I want that real deal Michigan Ganz!LOL Got all the Kush/Diesel/Chem I'll ever need!LOL

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
^^^GHANZ here meen mid-grade pot witch comes from WV,AZ,AndCA....if thats what you want its all over!!!

G

GROHARD

Just as I suspected

^^^GHANZ here meen mid-grade pot witch comes from WV,AZ,AndCA....if thats what you want its all over!!!

That's pretty much what I figured. What was once an indentifiable known strain is now just a generic term. My Ex-wife and I are on shitty terms otherwise I'd ask for her dad's #! Him and his brother used to grow "ghanz" outdoor. For all I know they probably still do. I've been divorced since '02 so ain't no tellin.

All I can say is I have a Huge Bounty on that Ole School Afghan from Michigan commonly referred to as the "Ghanz" if anybody knows any ole back in the day growers from Mi, I would really appreciate it. Probably would be somebody that is a "Pre-2K Grower", I would be willing to bet that more than 70% of the growers at the farm are Post 2K Growers. When I talk to cats from Michigan in there twenties many insist that the "Ghanz" is BC or just "Dro". When I talk to folks over 30 from the "D" or parts around there, they mostly all have fond memories of it.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
i know about the ghanz......had a few homies that went to school in the D...and also spent a lot of my days (2000~2003) in the city as well so i ran into in quite often. back then i would just get Grams per time from a homie that was chillin down a certain block LOL. wasnt as knowledgeable back then as i am know about herbs but i would agree with the afgahn comment. the ghanz I would always get was dark green and really deep earthy rich in taste. at the time i preferred the purple so ghanz wasnt ever my favorite but it was nice for 15 a G when you were down in the city skatin and shit by heart plaze :)

G

GROHARD

^^^^^^^^^Thanks Skunkmasterflex! I knew that I couldn't be crazy! Yup dark green and earthy. But in a very unique way. I've tried seedbank afghani strains and have yet to find anything resembling what i've experienced in the ghanz. Purp over the ghanz huh? Well not for this hombre, IMO/IME the ghanz was top 5 for me of all time much better than any purple herb ive experienced. If you ever find it or find some bagseed of it!LOL Let a brutha know, like I said I will open up the vault for that one.......

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
That's pretty much what I figured. What was once an indentifiable known strain is now just a generic term. My Ex-wife and I are on shitty terms otherwise I'd ask for her dad's #! Him and his brother used to grow "ghanz" outdoor. For all I know they probably still do. I've been divorced since '02 so ain't no tellin.

All I can say is I have a Huge Bounty on that Ole School Afghan from Michigan commonly referred to as the "Ghanz" if anybody knows any ole back in the day growers from Mi, I would really appreciate it. Probably would be somebody that is a "Pre-2K Grower", I would be willing to bet that more than 70% of the growers at the farm are Post 2K Growers. When I talk to cats from Michigan in there twenties many insist that the "Ghanz" is BC or just "Dro". When I talk to folks over 30 from the "D" or parts around there, they mostly all have fond memories of it.

I started growing in 98 and smokin 91 born in 80 but i do remember Ghanz when they first came out with this name for mid-grade pot it was fire like you guys say dark green and smelled real earthy, skunky.. my boys bro use to bring it from southfield and charge 200 to 220 a zip and thats super high for what midz go for now,, but the midz arent like they were then either...my guess would be some fire midz were grown commercially from some afgani stock and now just prolly tired.. but i bet if you find that fire batch of ghanz and take some seeds and grow it like we know how to it might be special:winking0067:

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
i might be blown out but if i do the math HDK~....u started the burn at 11?!? LOL i knew i liked you for some reason, oh ya.....because your a HARDCORE smoker :) one love homie

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
i might be blown out but if i do the math HDK~....u started the burn at 11?!? LOL i knew i liked you for some reason, oh ya.....because your a HARDCORE smoker :) one love homie

Yeah homie 2nd generation smoker.. so all you Dads out their keep ur stash hidden very well and ur cypress hill cds..lol:cool0041:

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
all i can say right now is.............dont this look like the great fresh water state?!?! LOL ENJOY THIS BIG ASS MITTEN NUGGET OUTTA STATERS :) (lemon larry og, not pure larry)
ps......i dont see any cali shaped kush nuggets whats up?? :):mad0233::sign0065:

Michigan nug
heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
^^^^thats whats up right there!!!!! The great lake state.

J

jflo

all i can say right now is.............dont this look like the great fresh water state?!?! LOL ENJOY THIS BIG ASS MITTEN NUGGET OUTTA STATERS :) (lemon larry og, not pure larry)
ps......i dont see any cali shaped kush nuggets whats up?? :):mad0233::sign0065:

nice:giggle...

should start a thread Skunkmasterflex, contest to see who has a nug that looks most like their state..hehe bet peeps would blow up that thread.

Top Bottom