Is there any original strains left

• Thread starter KiLoEleMeNt
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
primordial

primordial

good words my friend!! i have to agree the newer kush hybrid varieties are genetically flawed. I don't wanna get into detail and stuff but basically our breeding of the kush strains was wrong. The plant grows too much vegetative material on the flower sites, which translates to a bad smoke. The kush varieties are really vast, only some phenos of white fire, blueberry kush have i seen that were nice specimens. Sometimes when you look at kush close up the calyxes are all stuffed close together and theres like layers of vegetative material. If i'm seeing this in my plants i'm not happy. I don't know why growers have selected for this trait. Every time i smoke kush i get stoned not high, and i get heartburn.
Any idea what causes the acid reflux, some buds give me instant acid reflux. I'm guessing its buds that are way too salty.

CanadaSeeds

CanadaSeeds

Any idea what causes the acid reflux, some buds give me instant acid reflux. I'm guessing its buds that are way too salty.
yea i know exactly what it is.. it's leaf material or vegetable plant material. the sativa traits hybridized into the idica strains makes for strange bud formations. so the sativa genes says the plant should be finishing later but the indica makes it finish sooner. if you ever noticed on some kush strains the calyxs sorta overlap eachother and when usually you'd have one calyx covered in trichs you have like 4-10 all overlapping and only the outer layer covered in trichs. so all the veg plant material makes the smoke thicker (hotter) and more abrasive on the throat.

Werunwild69

Werunwild69

So I have been searching around for an original ATF#1 SKUNK#1 AK Hash plant! Anything original and never crossed but to no avail, can anyone help me out to where these strain or similar strain can be found? or how I can cross back something to get as close as possible? I am at a true loss here family help me out please!
To answer your plea, I think you are shit out'a luck. The real strains disappeared in the late 80's & early 90's.

D

Donald Mallard

that dang sam the skunk man has some Tall claims in the canna world I call bs on most of and hell most skunk around today is descended from Hawaiian skunk that's why it is sweet
I don't know what happened or why real skunk one bred in the 60s from colum/mexi/affi disappeared but I used to fiend out on it in the mid 90s and what I remember clearly as skunk one is flat out gone....lmao
He didn't invent the gum on my shoe and that's as ridiculous as these other cats claimin to have made og lately or the other no name character proppin his name on the famous cali underdawg or headband cut i've seen around since I was a kid

far out man ,
i dunno who you are but you seem to be very misinformed ,
or you just make it up as you go ,,
but i dont think you have the credentials to knock one of the pillars of the breeding community ,
i guess you made these things , they came by accident from a friend up the road , someone fluked it in ???

your just a guy that whats to inflate his own ego whilst belittling others ,
plenty of folk like you , but no one listens to them much,,..
its pretty obvious to most where they are coming from..
thanks for the fun read though ...

Mr.Xagain

Mr.Xagain

I recently aquired some PURPLE ECLIPSE and it claims to be a SKYWALKER OG × PURPLE URKLE cross. And i see here claims of it being a SUPER NOVA ×PURPLE PANTHER cross. What gives? Can anyone shed some light on the matter. Thanx 2 all...

xavier7995

xavier7995

I want the paw.....I need the paw :) I remember that shit like it was yesterday bro.first time I ever got so high I couldnt go home was from puffin on monkey paw. Westside detroit around 82 maybe 1984 shit was fuckin strong for the times.i never seen it grown on the net but man I would love to get my hands on that old ass strain whatever it was.i always figured it was just some badass grower that knew more than everyone else but who really knows.we also got this colombian weed call redbud and it did have a redish color to it and tasted like colombian done right and got you baked but not as potent as the paw.coulda been anything really cause what does a 14-15 year old know anyhow lmao :) good times man.

Quoting a really old post to high five a dude over redbud.

lino

lino

I kept around purple haze, red bud, panama red and all the 70's and 80's strain... I picked up some 1940 strain from the US gov a cpl days ago. The site will go down soon but for now you can ck out some ol skool, we havent put up new skool yet.

4 Dragons

4 Dragons

Bodhi is great, but for the best highs and genetics I've ever encountered, it's Snowhigh all the way. He's a real deal old school 60s hippie and a sweetheart who is unfortunately ill, but if you're looking for the goods:

SnowHigh Seeds

Black Star (Black Russian x Sensi Star x Acapulco Gold x C99)

Black Mamba (Vietnam Black x Black Congolese) NEW

Purple Pantera (Pink Panther x Grape Krush F2) NEW

Purple Pineapple Bomb( Pineapple Thai x Grape Krush F2) NEW

Dream Land (Pipe Dream x Thors Hammer x Pure Kush x Uzbekistani) NEW

Panama Gold (Pablo’s Gold x Pablo’s Gold red stemmed Panama Red and Colombian gold expressed male) NEW

Thors Hammer IX (An in cross of Thors Hammer males and females) Vortex (Apollo13xSpacequeen x Acapulco Gold x C99) Very nice visually and a highly resinous strain of moderate to huge sized colas which finish quickly for a sativa hybrid, very tasty. A great combination of connoisseur and commercial. NEW

Faded Glory (Blueberry Blast x OG Purple Fire Thai) NEW

September Poison Girl: Sensi Durban Poison (pink pistil) x Pure Kush x Uzbekistani NEW

Lavender Purple Pantera: Lavender #1 x Purple Pantera #4 male NEW

SuperNova (White Gold (Malawi Gold x White) x Acapulco Gold x C99) NEW

Blazing Pantera: Pink Snow x Purple Pantera #4 male NEW

Purple Eclipse: Super Nova x Purple Pantera #4 male NEW

Krop Killer: Chem Dog x Thors Hammer x Pure Kush x Uzbekistani NEW

Shock Wave: Electric Lemon OG x OG Purple Fire Thai NEW

Winter Green: Tahoe Snow #5 (Tahoe OG Kush x True Gangster Kush) x OG Purple Fire Thai (NorCal Fire OG Kush x Purple Thai x Neville’s Haze F3) NEW

Hell Fire OG: Grand Fire OG #3 x OG Purple Fire Thai NEW

Adamantium: Iron Cindy x Pure Kush x Uzbekistani NEW

Heroine: Herijuana x Pure Kush x Uzbekistani NEW

Purple Pantera Bx: (Pink Panther x Grape Krush F2) NEW

Arc Angel: Hells Angel #1 x OG Purple Fire Thai NEW

Chingona: Abusive OG x Pablo’s Gold x OG Purple Fire Thai NEW

Snow Mountain: SnowCap x Pure Kush x Uzbekistani NEW

Black Sunshine: (Black Maui x Vietnam Gold) NEW

Du Ma Vietnamese: (Vietnam Black #2 x Vietnam Gold) NEW

Sunshine: (Malawi Gold x Chronic x Angola Red x Thai x Purple Thai) NEW

Purple Heart: Romulan (One of the original Mendocino/NorCal cuts) x Vietnam Gold) NEW

Super Charger: (DTHFC99 F2 x Angola Red x Thai x Purple Thai) NEW

Blazing Dragon: (Maui Wowie 76 x Burmese) NEW

(Lambsbread x Panama Red) Landrace Heirloom hybrid NEW

Mexican Red Grapefruit: (Grapefruit Haze x Acapulco Gold x C99) NEW

Colombian Kush: (Colombian Gold x Green Pakistani x Acapulco Gold x C99) NEW

Magic Man: (Medicine Man x White Russian x Acapulco Gold x C99) NEW

Crystal Skull: (Choco Chiba x Metal Haze F2 x Angola Red) NEW

Golden Thai: (Gold King Thai (Golden Thai Stick) x Pablos Gold red stem male) NEW

Epic: (California Purple Haze x Thors Hammer x Pure Kush x Uzbekistani) NEW

Afghani Street Sweeper: (Abusive OG Kush x Thors Hammer x Pure Kush x Uzbekistani) NEW

Metal Dragon (Metal Haze F1 x Burmese) NEW

Royal Purple Thai (Angola Red x Meao Thai x Purple Thai x Big Sur Holy Weed x Purple Thai) Heirloom Landrace hybrid NEW

Royal Chocolate Thai (Chocolate Thai x C99 x Angola Red x Meao Thai x Purple Thai) NEW

Crazy Train (Nam Wreck x Vietnam Gold) Snows Crazy Train is a combination of Billy Goats Nam Wreck(Vietnam Black x E32 Trainwreck) x Vietnam Gold (Vietnam Black x G13Black Widow x Schrom) This is a no joke hybrid of high potency, great resin production and a myriad of colors, this strain will blast you into outer space or make you look for a hiding place to hide your mind from. A killer combination of South East Asian Vietnamese Black with degrees of Colombian Gold, potentially Korean genetics from the Romulan in the Schrom? Who knows for sure but this is a good yielding, highly resinous, moderately fast finishing for its genetic base in the equatorial regions but with plenty of purples and various colorations will please all looking for that intense high and something different but pleasing to the grower and smoker. NEW

Vietnamese Laughing Grass (Dalat-purple pheno x Black Congolese) NEW

Napalm Strike (Pablo’s Gold#14 x Vietnam Gold) NEW

Black Congolese IX #2 (Black Congolese x Double Congolese) Not very often will the chance be provided to the general public of an offering of pure landrace genetics without junking up the genetics with something else. This is a preservation in the works in line with several others in the hope to preserve and offer true heritage, heirloom and landrace genetics to the world. The Black Congolese in cross was made to preserve the central African cannabis genetics. NEW

Black Magic (Swazi Rooibard x Black Congolese) Landrace African strains from Central Africa and Southern Africa combine to offer you a true treat that is rarely offered as pure as this cross is. The 2 strains were sourced directly from Africa and never came from a seed bank but my other cannabis lovers. The Swazi produces large colas and colitas that are covered in shiny resin glands like glistening diamonds, the plants get large with bud sites and colas shooting everywhere in a upright fashion. The Congolese Black male comes indirectly from the Democratic Republic of the Congo and produces dense floral clusters for an equatorial cannabis strain. The result is a Pure African Landrace hybrid of some of the finest African genetics for yields and qualities without being tainted by modern cannabis genetics. A true cannabis strain for serious connoisseurs and lovers of great cannabis.NEW

Berserker (Skywalker OG x Thors Hammer) Skywalker OG is one of my favorite OG Kushes, it’s one of the closest cuts to what people know of as OG Kush, it’s one of the few strains that does the trick every time. It’s very potent, it’s got a great taste and aroma with descent yields for an OG Kush. The Skywalker OG can be finicky at times and won’t produce as well as it could so complimenting it with other strains can be useful to increase yields, rooting, branching without suffering a loss in its best attributes. Thors Hammer is a combination of Vortex (Apollo13xSpacequeen)x Acapulco Gold x C99. Thors Hammer produces large plants of spear like colas of easily trimmed, resinous and fast finishing flowers. Combined with the Skywalker OG, Berserker plants have become easier to grow, train and yield more but without compromising the potency.NEW

Goji Purple Fire Thai (Goji OG x OG Purple Fire Thai)NEW

Royal Purple (A very Purple Colombian Gold/Cheese/Panama Red hybrid x Vietnam Gold) This is a connoisseur purple strain of the highest order, the female produced some of the most dark purple resinous featherlike but dense floral clusters of Colombian and Panama Red leaning expressions. The male Vietnam Gold is (Vietnam Black x G13Black Widow x Schrom) which in its own right has immense color with purple dominating with hues of pink and red to golden highlights. The Vietnam Gold high is somewhat like a Lebanese Red hash with a soaring high reminiscent of Chocolate Thai. This is a Royal combination of genetics and will be released in small amounts but will be highly coveted by all who decided to partake in its metal and physical indulgence.NEW

Panama Black (Black Haze x Panama Red)NEW

Low-Key (Loki): (Magic Man x Thors Hammer x Pure Kush x Uzbekistani) The original Low-Key(Loki) was created as a breeding commercial strain(SnowHigh) but never released pure. The addition of the Pure Kush x Uzbekistani male will create larger roundish buds on the already large spear clusters of the original Low-Key mothers. The Low-Key is flavorful and potent with the aroma to match the great high. This is a real crowd pleaser for the grower and consumer.NEW

Congolese Red (Panama Red x Congolese Black) Not to be mistaken for the Red Congolese strain which is a multi-poly hybrid. This a pure equatorial heirloom hybrid using a long flowering but highly sought after Panama Red female with an equally rare and trippy equatorial African Congolese Black male. This is not to be missed, a true genetic gold mine for cannabis breeders, growers and connoisseurs, real cannabis genetics of origin.NEW

Burning Spear:(Ortega Haze x Black Congolese) Ortega Haze (Ortega Indica x Haze) A larger yielding haze dominant effect but with more body and faster flowering time. The Congolese Black is a landrace from Africa with a long flowering time, this hybrid is for patient growers who want something really special. NEW

Devils Tit (Durban Poison x Acapulco Gold x C99) most phenotypes are heavy to large yielders with a few smaller in structure. Most phenos are very potent with trippy qualities and racing waves of euphoria. Aromas range from Cherry Chap Stick to Strawberry Lemonade. Concentrates made from these flowers can be too potent for a majority of heads. NEW

Grimm Creeper (80’s Afghani x Pure Kush x Uzbekistani) This is a commercial growers dream cross of genetics that will produce outstanding yields of potent 80’s era type, killer green buds. NEW

Heart of Darkness: Narrow Leaf Afghani x Uzbekistani x Congolese Black (Landrace Heirloom Afghani/Uzbeki pollinated by a Congolese Black landrace male. Original and ultra-rare genetics of the highest quality for breeders and connoisseurs. These are not watered down genetics but the real thing made available and found nowhere else NEW

Blackberry Spacewreck (Black Russian x Arcata TW x Acapulco Gold x C99)

Blueberry Blast (Johnny Blaze x Blue Dream)

Deep Shit (Deep Cough x Acapulco Gold x C99)

Golden White Grapefruit (G.F. Haze x White Russian x Acapulco Gold x C99)

Holy Diver (Holy Chocolate Thai x Acapulco Gold x C99)

Thors Hammer (Vortex x Acapulco Gold x C99)

Pipe Dream (Blue Dream, Acapulco Gold x C99)

Super Massive Black Hole: (Super Nova x Vietnam Gold) Super Nova (Malawi Gold x White x Acapulco Gold x C99) x Vietnam Gold (Vietnam Black x G13Black Widow x Schrom(Romulan x Colombian Gold)) NEW

Purple Monkey Balls (Sputnik 1.0 F2 x Acapulco Gold x C99)

Purple Rose (96 Flo IX x Acapulco Gold x C99)

Quicksilver (Iron Cindy [Metal Haze x C99] x Acapulco Gold x C99)

While Snow certainly has lots of strains he is not even close to being an old school hippie from the 60's lol!!! He was even born yet. Nothing against him, just thought I would set the record...

brazel

brazel

I kept around purple haze, red bud, panama red and all the 70's and 80's strain... I picked up some 1940 strain from the US gov a cpl days ago. The site will go down soon but for now you can ck out some ol skool, we havent put up new skool yet.
rad man, I've been looking for that strain, I'll trade you one of my 200 B.C for ten of your 1940

RandyPickles

RandyPickles

While Snow certainly has lots of strains he is not even close to being an old school hippie from the 60's lol!!! He was even born yet. Nothing against him, just thought I would set the record...
Good looking out, I'd still just suggest him for getting ahead with landrace. You can still hit Ace, Norstar, Bodhi and Seeds of Africa if you want to go with the originals and spend some time breeding!

Krypto

Krypto

So I have been searching around for an original ATF#1 SKUNK#1 AK Hash plant! Anything original and never crossed but to no avail, can anyone help me out to where these strain or similar strain can be found? or how I can cross back something to get as close as possible? I am at a true loss here family help me out please!
haha gooooood luck my friend... So many breeders, pollen checkers, WANNABES. IT'S DIFFICULT to say the least to find 100% PURE landrace. We do have a few APCKs
Left... But that's as close to a pure breed that we have. Afgani x Paki Citral. From what I understand it's basically Hindu Kush it's 100% pure kush but it's two different strains.

Krypto

Krypto

To answer your plea, I think you are shit out'a luck. The real strains disappeared in the late 80's & early 90's.
yeah, for real brother!!! Those are some great times to be a cannabis enthusiast!!! It was better back then because if you did get something like OG Kush as long as you were getting it from a reputable Source the chances of it being what you were told were in the 90 percentage. These days it really is a crapshoot.
Our breeding program is going to start after the first of the year and we are keeping it very very very simple. Real Kush, SKUNKY skunks, some heirloom OG's, ATF, ISS, WW,SSH, etc. 2,3, & 4 ways only.

E

Elsydro

Can someone direct me to a thread on crossing back a strain I'm having a hard time figuring it out/ understanding how it works i have greg greens book on breeding but i feel it's not enough information i need someone who has done it to go over their respective techniques I don't need a baby sitter but a good full thread on this or someone that can PM me

These came from SpidarK on I think history of the oh Kush here on thcfarm posted a WHOLE BUNCH OF REALLY GOOD OLD SCHOOL PIC/Documents dealing with everything from breeding, cross backs to ibls might hit him up or keep searching the info is here

A64AF732 B82D 4504 8F6D 46CDDBDD05D8
64C7423F 0880 4D10 ABA1 BF4FE603FFF5
EFF761C1 B4CD 4EAC B7FC 9267E05E5C57
E

Elsydro

Sounds legitimate i will order that this week thank you. I try to buy every book i can find and read the good ones and burn the bs ones but i feel very closed off to authors of the botanical world mostly in the case of mj the one in the picture is slowly becoming one of my favorites for hydroponics wiped his name because im not sure on law and he isnt paying me to advertise lol if u would like to know just ask I'll PM u View attachment 452166
I am interested in ALL READING MATERIAL ON GROWING AND BREEDING, I’d love to check this out!

E

Elsydro

Thx bro! well i was lucky to meet some cool people when i moved out here. 3 really popular stains in quebec are m-39, frielsand and northern lights. northern lights isn't grown much anymore it's sorta been cross breed or dropped by most growers for some kush or more fruity strains. The m-39 is low quality beasters but there's quality grown stuff to be found too. I have some friesland growing right now in flower, my clones died on me :s i'll have to reveg if i wanna do anything with her. Altho the nl#5 is what i'm much more interested in, it's bagseed from original sssc stock.
Wow so is M-39 the wet hay smell, that would make it down, Beasters, always wondered what strain that was!!!

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

The Cannabis Karen (I'm a Bytch)
Supporter
One reason hybrids dominated the scene is for the shorter flowering time and the denser buds. These new strains shave 20+ days off the flower time.

Top Bottom