Is this a bad seed or grower error?

• Thread starter AnomalousGrows
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mothman

Mothman

I don't know how else to explain it, the one that got sprayed got all weirded out and the 2 that didn't are fine. No other changes or differences so I donno. Weird..
Dirty sprayer, maybe?

Regarding water droplet burns, that may indeed be bro science, but in the world of tobacco cultivation, it’s very real with major cost implications. Cigar tobacco with pristine leaves (no pale water spots) sells for way more than spotted or imperfect leaves since the water spotted ones can’t be used as the outer wrapper leaf. They get used as binder and filler leaves.
EDIT: tobacco does have a hairy leaf surface.

Last edited:
AnomalousGrows

AnomalousGrows

Usually seeds grown from weed you brought turn out to be a lot nicer than the weed it came from.

Give it time it should be good & maybe turn out a real good plant
Interesting I thought that if I got it from a mug it probably wouldn’t be that good but my issue is idk the stats about it like idk if it’s an auto flower idk if it’s feminized idk height none of that 🤦🏽‍♂️

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
it’s usually better as it’s you won’t be bashing the trichs of putting it in bags let alone if it came from overseas and was more badly handled.

Yeah not knowing how it came about isn’t great esp as most grow fems nowadays. It could be the result of a hermaphrodite witch wouldn’t be good that said some times hermies can have a high % of females

Working out if it’s a auto won’t be too hard as it will start flowering when in veg as most autos will start flowering after three to four weeks of veg time that said I’ve had autos take a tad longer

AnomalousGrows

AnomalousGrows

it’s usually better as it’s you won’t be bashing the trichs of putting it in bags let alone if it came from overseas and was more badly handled.

Yeah not knowing how it came about isn’t great esp as most grow fems nowadays. It could be the result of a hermaphrodite witch wouldn’t be good that said some times hermies can have a high % of females

Working out if it’s a auto won’t be too hard as it will start flowering when in veg as most autos will start flowering after three to four weeks of veg time that said I’ve had autos take a tad longer
I was thinking it might’ve come from a herm too lol that’s what I was scared of hopefully my mutant is just a fem and I can decide if it’s auto after 4 weeks which is when I’ll probably throw it into flower regardless if it’s a photoperiod 😂

Top Bottom