Is this a Nitrogen deficiency?

• Thread starter Wolters_88
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

These are looking pretty milky to me. Am I about to hit the last two weeks? Should I start flushing now or are there a few weeks left like people have said before?
A lot of white pistils but the trichomes were milkier than I expected; but I would wait another week - 10 day myself. If you want to stop the pH drop search and read about Dolomite lime, good luck!

Wolters_88

Wolters_88

Thanks everyone for the help. I will wait a week and post the tricomes then and see what your pros think.

Wolters_88

Wolters_88

When Your gut says chop, always let her go for another week Haha. Looking good.

My fear is more along the lines of going over and it being all amber. How long does it typically take to go from some amber to all? I have none yet. Just wonder what two weeks buys me.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

My fear is more along the lines of going over and it being all amber. How long does it typically take to go from some amber to all? I have none yet. Just wonder what two weeks buys me.
It takes forever to Amber up to the point that you're talking about, you're worrying about nothing friend relax roll up one of those lower popcorn buds and chill..!😎 Nice first grow BTW good work!👍

Wolters_88

Wolters_88

Everything I’m reading says leaf Septoria starts at the bottom and works its way up. This is all at the top.

jamk911

jamk911

Only read first page.. but from what i saw its just natural .. the plants life is ending.. it is taking out mobile nutrients from large, lower leaves not doing what its currently trying to do... which is pollinate and carry on the "blood line" soo to say..
I wouldnt stress it too much at this stage.. far into flower it happens..leaves fall off..
Sure there may be something.. and usually its nitrogen the plant needs and sucks out.. but i would imagine there are also other small things we will never understand in time to fix.. that cause the plant to press the eject button on certain leaves and drain em.

I actually had 2 leaves stacked on one another a bit.. due to a supercrop causing leaf overlapping in a specific area..
And the leaf on bottom.. where it was covered.. yellowed mid flowering .. rest of leaf stayed healthy lol.. just made me think of this.. and how plants move nutrients where they truely need em.. and leave areas they dont need to die.. lol

Wolters_88

Wolters_88

Only read first page.. but from what i saw its just natural .. the plants life is ending.. it is taking out mobile nutrients from large, lower leaves not doing what its currently trying to do... which is pollinate and carry on the "blood line" soo to say..
I wouldnt stress it too much at this stage.. far into flower it happens..leaves fall off..
Sure there may be something.. and usually its nitrogen the plant needs and sucks out.. but i would imagine there are also other small things we will never understand in time to fix.. that cause the plant to press the eject button on certain leaves and drain em.

I actually had 2 leaves stacked on one another a bit.. due to a supercrop causing leaf overlapping in a specific area..
And the leaf on bottom.. where it was covered.. yellowed mid flowering .. rest of leaf stayed healthy lol.. just made me think of this.. and how plants move nutrients where they truely need em.. and leave areas they dont need to die.. lol
The whole plants like this and it’s like a month behind the other plants even though it’s in the same tent.

jamk911

jamk911

yea i get that.. but from the picture .. its not the whole plant.. just seems to be a couple leaves.. i mean by flowering . It may seem like alot to us seeing 20 leaves die.. but we gt realize.. by that time.. theyve formed 200 leaves or more

Wolters_88

Wolters_88

It’s not a couple leaves. This whole plants like this and some have white spots on it. My humidity is always 35-40%. No clue what’s going on here.

632D0999 860D 4414 81E1 D87B206446F1
47EFEE77 D098 43D6 BA1A 799D01C09C2C
837E7CFF 0FF4 42DA 9959 D053BD5A0057
jamk911

jamk911

Yeah see.. that dont look like first few pics lol.. that looks like a horror story lol..
And honestly looks like light burn.. it looks like just the top leaves.. soo you can narrow it down a bit there atleast..
Idk.. though.. looks bad =/
That last leaf thats white looks like powder mildew though..

Latest posts

Top Bottom