Is This A Phosphorous Deficiency? Nitrogen Toxicity?

• Thread starter bibbles
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bibbles

bibbles

At one point I was hitting them with Open Sesame (5-45-19) in week two and three, but I was following that with Bloombastic; I believe I was in beds, then seven gallon pots while this was going on? Things have been changing far too much from cycle to cycle as of late.

This early PK boost, followed by base for most of flower, is something I've been curious about lately; how would you compare it to continuous use? Also, any thoughts on Canna recommending week five for the PK spike?

Last edited:
bibbles

bibbles

Oh, and sit-rep: Most of it looks fantastic, and pulling out the dead and now light bleached leaves has revealed that most of those tops are still great. The lower branches which burned will likely just end up in with the trim.

I initially cut back to 10ml A+B with 6ml PK Heavy (week seven), then 5ml A+B with 6ml Purple Maxx (week eight), now I'm at 2ml A+B with 5ml Terpenez (seemed like the time to use up samples and those bottles with just a bit left after you've moved on to something new and the like). I've been watering about four times a day, five would be on point but the time just isn't there.

Less is more, but less and more often is better.

Top Bottom