Is This Killing Me?!?!

• Thread starter Consentratez
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Consentratez

Consentratez

Just playin'. Can't tell by the picture, but any residue is a bad thing in general when it comes to BHO.
Lol right but it's super weird - what if water interacted with it? Wouldn't it just seperate - I cleaned it earlier to see if it kept occuring and will take more before and after pics

R

rascali

Aw man, that's just mold sucked up from your dirty rank-ass pipe, i wouldn't be worried about traces of butane when you've got god only knows what caked all over your gear… and your buds toke off that filth? jeez, you're literally a "killer" host!

Consentratez

Consentratez

Aw man, that's just mold sucked up from your dirty rank-ass pipe, i wouldn't be worried about traces of butane when you've got god only knows what caked all over your gear… and your buds toke off that filth? jeez, you're literally a "killer" host!
Well I deffinaty would understand u buuut I just bought this about four weeks ago. And the white film barely started occuring with last batch

The piece is only for oil too so I don't know how "mold" could occur in one month

Consentratez

Consentratez

What type of Nail are you using? I think I've heard of Titanium nails heated with Propane torches causes some kind of Oxydation. You might want to find a different torch.
STR8
I am utilizing a quarts "bucket" for larger dabs - I'm sure you may have - not had - heard of that ;) Will start looking up oxidation.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Dude after looking at that slab again shit looks dirty as fuck! I would start over or buy something better.
The pic looks like it's taken in your bathroom at your moms house lol

Consentratez

Consentratez

Dude after looking at that slab again shit looks dirty as fuck! I would start over or buy something better.
The pic looks like it's taken in your bathroom at your moms house lol
:) well I did buy this batch from a new source ( I did notice the loose particles but what makes it "dirty as fuck"? ) and this is my girls side of the bathroom haha lmao :) someone did mention that it was dirty but check these next pics

What if water came into contact with batch during process - ( the water bathing portion?)

Ps totally sticking with previous guy ( zero problems haha )

Consentratez

Consentratez

My brother says *uck it but I know better there's gotta be something wrong with it - I've been dabbing the last five days with something else so I know it's this batch for sure

Top Bottom