Is This Killing Me?!?!

  • Thread starter Consentratez
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
wow I've smoked some shit in my day but I think I would have taken the lose on that stuff. Show us a few more times how fast it shows up and you won't have any left lok
 
Graywolf

Graywolf

Supposedly from an indoor grow - not sure of strain
- made with Newport
- water bathed only 2 hours
- dry ice as well
I put in my purger for almost three days now

Cleaned piece and retried wasted 50$ that I didn't have to begin with and screwed myself probably
I would check to see what the plant was fed, as well as what the pesticide schedule was. It looks like a chemical salt or ash, neither of which should be present.
 
Consentratez

Consentratez

I would check to see what the plant was fed, as well as what the pesticide schedule was. It looks like a chemical salt or ash, neither of which should be present.
Aaaallllright u guys after a few days with trying to figure it out it comes down toooooo

1. Someone not clearing out the spors when using moldy weed run... (Use a .2 micron syringe to filter

2. Pesticides from the outdoor grow. I've seen many grows and seen people use these and not get this reaction

Buuut I've never smoked moldy weed oil before so I can say that's a higher probability yet still not 100%

Still picking up resources
 
Top Bottom