Is This Killing Me?!?!

• Thread starter Consentratez
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
We Solidarity

We Solidarity

dude why are there 3 threads of this? I can go to each one and give you 3 seperate answers if you want, but the main answer I think you want is that yeah your oil is crap and you probably/definitely shouldn't be smoking that. If you want fire dabs you gotta do it yourself or start putting slabs in your carry on

Consentratez

Consentratez

So just in he blew 2 ozs of some stuff n got only a 3.2 return so the tree is probably bad.. Maybe moldy ?!?! Looking that up now. I'm hoping to find the answer for anyone else this happens too

Stalks

Stalks

I have the same problem when I'm smoking flowers out of my fab egg! The moth piece is just small and collects resin. You are fine!
Ike I said Thei happens when I smoke just flowers with the same shape mouth piece as you

Consentratez

Consentratez

I have the same problem when I'm smoking flowers out of my fab egg! The moth piece is just small and collects resin. You are fine!
Ike I said Thei happens when I smoke just flowers with the same shape mouth piece as you
Well I take dabs only out of this piece and I have never seen this happen. Was doing some research and I believe it may be occuring because of the batch being run with moldy weed - if you don't clean that there's a chance of mold particles coming through to the oil. There's like a 50 / 50 vote for some reason when it comes to smoking mold lol

I think I may just get rid of the batch. When in doubt throw it out

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
My egg never looked like that and i smoke fat slabs out of it.

Top Bottom