Is this male, female or hermaphrodite ?

• Thread starter alelavoie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Porky1982

Porky1982

Hey dude no one was helping. Why be an asshole about it? Seems there's too many of those around here too. Nothing I said was confusing if you had an iq above 100 could figure shit out. Maybe keep your two cents to yourself or maybe just don't read what I post? It's that simple.
So posting about something you have stated you don't know about is helpful is it? Then get sand in ya vagina when someone calls out on it!!
Your in no position to be calling anyone an asshole champ!!
Fuck you and people like you are the problem with forums you got no idea ya self and because a thread had been up for an hour and no one had posted you thought your lack of knowledge would be helpful!! 🤣
If you actually wanted to help just bump the thread up!!

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Looks like classic sativa, but I will say this. For newer growers who don’t really have any experience with older strains, it’s easy to see how there could be some confusion, especially with breeding these days. So really, I didn’t see dragon, leaning in to mislead anyone here. There is nothing wrong with anyone saying “hey I’m new, but it looks like something I’ve seen before, I’m not sure though”
To me that’s a decent approach to it, new people need to go through the motions to learn in their own way too, also I’m not sure if you know it, but you were a new grower once too. If anything try to help, showing one’s ass, despite the fact it’s literally your profile picture, could be done elsewhere, instead of making new folks discouraged because you know better. Sorry. But that is whacked. Peace and love.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
So posting about something you have stated you don't know about is helpful is it? Then get sand in ya vagina when someone calls out on it!!
Fuck you and people like you are the problem with forums you got no idea ya self and because a thread had been up for an hour and no one had posted you thought your lack of knowledge would be helpful!! 🤣
Class the place up why don’t you.

E

Eclipted

Tbh you got a problem for no reason. Dragon was tryna be helpful. Just because he wasn’t 100% positive on his answer doesn’t mean it wasn’t helpful. He literally said he’s new so maybe wait for advice from someone else. He also mentioned his eyes were bad so it’s hard for him to see clearly but he gave his best educated guess. If you don’t like what he says cool but no need to be rude to him for it? How else do newbies fucking learn if they don’t try?

People like you who batter people down instead of help and encourage and teach are the problem with forums. Buddy did nothing wrong you just have a stick up your ass for nothing. Just because you’re “knowledgeable” on the subject doesn’t give you a right to be a dick to the people who are trying to learn.
Dragon you keep doing you bro.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Simple is, as simple does. Your legit pretty rude man, it’s easy to be the way you are being you know. And shooting at easy targets to boot. Really, do you think being an asshole is actually a help? Or do you have yourself convinced that people think you actually know what you are doing yourself? Are you expecting people to pat you on the back for this? Well you would be wrong. Think people are really gonna pay attention to you now, that some legit homies have seen your simpleminded keyboard diarrhea? @GoldenDragondnw is leaps and bounds a waaaaay nicer person, and legit, has a lot of good friends here….so while your sitting there stroking your ego off, smiling at your own greatness, you, could very easily just go fuck yourself, you DEFINITELY would get more pussy that way.

See, it’s easy. To be a piece of shit. Sorry. 😇

Porky1982

Porky1982

Simple is, as simple does. Your legit pretty rude man, it’s easy to be the way you are being you know. And shooting at easy targets to boot. Really, do you think being an asshole is actually a help? Or do you have yourself convinced that people think you actually know what you are doing yourself? Are you expecting people to pat you on the back for this? Well you would be wrong. Think people are really gonna pay attention to you now, that some legit homies have seen your simpleminded keyboard diarrhea? @GoldenDragondnw is leaps and bounds a waaaaay nicer person, and legit, has a lot of good friends here….so while your sitting there stroking your ego off, smiling at your own greatness, you, could very easily just go fuck yourself, you DEFINITELY would get more pussy that way.

See, it’s easy. To be a piece of shit. Sorry. 😇
Tbh you got a problem for no reason. Dragon was tryna be helpful. Just because he wasn’t 100% positive on his answer doesn’t mean it wasn’t helpful. He literally said he’s new so maybe wait for advice from someone else. He also mentioned his eyes were bad so it’s hard for him to see clearly but he gave his best educated guess. If you don’t like what he says cool but no need to be rude to him for it? How else do newbies fucking learn if they don’t try?

People like you who batter people down instead of help and encourage and teach are the problem with forums. Buddy did nothing wrong you just have a stick up your ass for nothing. Just because you’re “knowledgeable” on the subject doesn’t give you a right to be a dick to the people who are trying to learn.
Dragon you keep doing you bro.

Ohhh did I make a negative comment about one of the in click and his boyfriends need to rush to his aid?? 🤣

Like I said if he didn't know and really wanted to help he would of bumped the thread up instead of 3 posts 2 of which were wrong and 1 admiting he didn't know!
I personally couldn't give 2 fucks what you 2 think of me but I posted and help the OP where your mate couldn't take being wrong and started call me names! 🤣
This is definitely not the first thread with people posting about trying to help when they clearly have no fucking idea about what the problem is or how to fix it!!

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Ohhh did I make a negative comment about one of the in click and his boyfriends need to rush to his aid?? 🤣

Like I said if he didn't know and really wanted to help he would of bumped the thread up instead of 3 posts 2 of which were wrong and 1 admiting he didn't know!
I personally couldn't give 2 fucks what you 2 think of me but I posted and help the OP where your mate couldn't take being wrong and started call me names! 🤣
bro, are you sitting on your thumb right now? You sure love yourself. Seriously, you’re weird, and frankly kinda sad. I kinda feel bad for folks like you.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Don't waste ya time feeling bad for me mate I'll be just fine!! 🤣
Man I already washed my hands of you. I’ll just ignore you, relegate you to the time out corner with the other little kids. Be nicer. Like your 5th grade teacher taught you kiddo. or you keep rocking your swaztika like a Nazi….zieg friggin hiel 😂😂😂

E

Eclipted

This is definitely not the first thread with people posting about trying to help when they clearly have no fucking idea about what the problem is or how to fix it!!
I don’t even know the guy ( dragon) I just hate assholes like you lol. And if you think there’s so many people here spitting out wrong info and it bothers you so much why don’t you just gtfo 😭🤣 go make your own forum where only you can comment on posts.

jdog22

jdog22

crazy haha xD back to the post, so by those pics you got small buds that reminds me of a female that didnt have enough light, this pics with banana looking things coming out of the buds is from over stress turning it into a hermie, a true hermie is where on seprate branchs youll only have bud on other brances youll only have pollen sacs. so breeders use silver water to turn there females hermies to pollenate the rest of itself causing fem to only be apart of the genetics and male genetics giving you fem seeds as far as im aware of lol

E

Eclipted

crazy haha xD back to the post, so by those pics you got small buds that reminds me of a female that didnt have enough light, this pics with banana looking things coming out of the buds is from over stress turning it into a hermie, a true hermie is where on seprate branchs youll only have bud on other brances youll only have pollen sacs. so breeders use silver water to turn there females hermies to pollenate the rest of itself causing fem to only be apart of the genetics and male genetics giving you fem seeds as far as im aware of lol
I’m here with ya it’s a female not receiving enough light imo.

jdog22

jdog22

yee these plants adore the sun, not so much seedling's but once they get some growth. put them in a spot where it gets the most day's sun (outside) even indoor i have a grow that i have the light on 24hrs a day :P they are loving it!

E

Eclipted

yee these plants adore the sun, not so much seedling's but once they get some growth. put them in a spot where it gets the most day's sun (outside) even indoor i have a grow that i have the light on 24hrs a day :P they are loving it!
24 hours a day? Even through flower? Are you rockin with autos? Imma newbie who only has grown photos so I follow an 18-6 12-12 religiously lol

Porky1982

Porky1982

I don’t even know the guy ( dragon) I just hate assholes like you lol. And if you think there’s so many people here spitting out wrong info and it bothers you so much why don’t you just gtfo 😭🤣 go make your own forum where only you can comment on posts.
All good forum police officer!! 🚔🤣
What happened to all the adults on this forum?
Probably got sick of all the sandy vagina little kids like you who think that have a clue!! 🤣
Seen you hanging out the advice freely to champ!! 😏

jdog22

jdog22

nah i never do auto i like a good yeild :P i control how big those girls get haha

nah flower i go 12hrs 30mins a day of darkness to induce flowering a littler earlier.
only reason im doing 24hrs of light for my 2nd grow is i only have 2 timers and my tents rocking 2x 600w hps lights for flowering which need the timers.
so the 100w led stays on forever in the cupboard without a fan haha but they growing fast asf

E

Eclipted

Of course you will because it makes you feel important! 🤣
Lol says the old man 😭 like you don’t have anything better to be doing? I just got back on this site after being off it for a month or two but sure whatever you say 😭🤣

E

Eclipted

All good forum police officer!! 🚔🤣
What happened to all the adults on this forum?
Probably got sick of all the sandy vagina little kids like you who think that have a clue!! 🤣
Seen you hanging out the advice freely to champ!! 😏
Idk but wherever they went you should go join em

Top Bottom