Is this male, female or hermaphrodite ?

• Thread starter alelavoie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NickSkyland

NickSkyland

I think people typically say "I don't know, but I think..." because they are hoping someone might respond with something that let's them know, not an attack that says shut up because you don't know. Further, others in the "audience", who don't know, and think the same, can also learn and grow. Cannabis ain't the only thing growing round here

I think therefore I am.. Anyone who doesn't know, but thinks, is alright in my book.

Last edited:
coolslayer

coolslayer

Tbh you got a problem for no reason. Dragon was tryna be helpful. Just because he wasn’t 100% positive on his answer doesn’t mean it wasn’t helpful. He literally said he’s new so maybe wait for advice from someone else. He also mentioned his eyes were bad so it’s hard for him to see clearly but he gave his best educated guess. If you don’t like what he says cool but no need to be rude to him for it? How else do newbies fucking learn if they don’t try?

People like you who batter people down instead of help and encourage and teach are the problem with forums. Buddy did nothing wrong you just have a stick up your ass for nothing. Just because you’re “knowledgeable” on the subject doesn’t give you a right to be a dick to the people who are trying to learn.
Dragon you keep doing you bro.
I don't think dragon identifies as "he"....

Top Bottom