Is THIS much "praying" good, bad, or indifferent

• Thread starter Vb2flat2surf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Vb2flat2surf

Vb2flat2surf

So most all my current plants are "praying" per say. I have a Cookie Monster Auto That is Praying far more then any of my plants. its basically cupping the main top flower. I cant imagine how light can get to the buds below it without defol. Its supper healthy (few minor issues that i resolved quickly).
I would love to let her be like of at all possible.

Is this much praying good bad or indifferent
Is this much praying good bad or indifferent 2
Is this much praying good bad or indifferent 3
Vb2flat2surf

Vb2flat2surf

i literally just put it on stand thinking it was possibly wanting more. she was outdoors for weeks doing same thing

Vb2flat2surf

Vb2flat2surf

i'm a complete newb at this so take this with a grain of salt until 1 of these fine pro's say different.
that looks like light burn to me, but like i said i'm a no nothing newb
as am I man. I always get my answers here. Google first, then always find 2 sides lol, answers here have always gotten me great answers.

D

dean1963

as am I man. I always get my answers here. Google first, then always find 2 sides lol, answers here have always gotten me great answers.
same as me, i always try google first so as not to clutter up this site with random questions.
sad fact is, you really have to come to here to get proper answers.
oh, and by the way, that's calmag deficiency
lol

420hobbygrower

420hobbygrower

BudGoodman had some plants that did that a while back... Not sure he ever figured it out, but he mentioned some essential oils possibly being a culprit in his case.

G

Glomus

This is what light burn looks like, your plant looks like it has or had nutrient lock out/nutrient burn. If your growing different strains some are more temper-mental then others you sometimes need to dial the nutrient recipes differently for different strains. Go easy on the nutes, especially if your in soil they should have most of what they need in there.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

View attachment 1282707

This is what light burn looks like, your plant looks like it has or had nutrient lock out/nutrient burn. If your growing different strains some are more temper-mental then others you sometimes need to dial the nutrient recipes differently for different strains. Go easy on the nutes, especially if your in soil they should have most of what they need in there.
Thats iron

Vb2flat2surf

Vb2flat2surf

this tent is set for autos on a 20/4 light schedule. According to tent (best I can do), VPD is currently at 1.18. Probe is sitting right at canopy for tent reading. the clones are photo Durban Poisons

Screenshot 20220917 010348
Vb2flat2surf

Vb2flat2surf

P.S....AquaMan, you got my other tent growing well after salvaging a plant from a storm. 😀

Vb2flat2surf

Vb2flat2surf

you saved the 2 on the sides. just took SCROG off tonight to move abother plant that wasnt getting enough light in and shes happy too man

20220916 233606
Vb2flat2surf

Vb2flat2surf

media is promix. top dressed with BlackKow. Nutrients are Tecnaflora Recipe for sucess. Only been using 75% of what it says to use as I am new to this product. Hydro is LOVING it

Vb2flat2surf

Vb2flat2surf

at tgis point watering when pot is weightless. even when others are thirsty she is perking straight up praying all day

Latest posts

Top Bottom