Is THIS much "praying" good, bad, or indifferent

• Thread starter Vb2flat2surf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Glomus

I beg to differ strongly… availability is directly related to PH and it highly depends on the chelates used and the CEC of the media… also the ph can be highly responsible for the form a nutrient is in like ammonia or ammonium. PH is buffered by the soil which is why you dont need to worry about ph of feedings If the soil is built properly…

have a read here.

you dont have to explain organics to me i have a very good understanding of them and exactly how organics is broken down into mineral salts and then dissolved in water and into ionic form. By the way its more so the enzymes that the microbes produce that does this work when talking about bacteria.. not the bacteria themselves.

Thanks for the info, very nice break down. I realize it's the enzymes creating the ionic forms of nutrients. I was just saying the microbes can unlock nutrients already existing in the soil that would have not been otherwise bio available like phosphorus for example, also amino acids act as a better carrier for secondary nutrients. But I guess thats a bit different in terms of ph.
I amend my soil with dolomite which from my understanding, regulates ph both ways, do you know if this is true?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Thanks for the info, very nice break down. I realize it's the enzymes creating the ionic forms of nutrients. I was just saying the microbes can unlock nutrients already existing in the soil that would have not been otherwise bio available like phosphorus for example, also amino acids act as a better carrier for secondary nutrients. But I guess thats a bit different in terms of ph.
I amend my soil with dolomite which from my understanding, regulates ph both ways, do you know if this is true?
Well it will have a ph of its own and will influence the ph towards its own. I say influence because there are other influences that do this also and the totality of all of them results in the final PH of a solution.

but to answer your question if you particular lime has a PH of 8 then it will influence the PH in whichever direction needed towards its PH so if PH is above 8 it will lower Ph and if PH is below it will raise it. The more variation in influences the better imo to a certain point atleast. most common i soil will be peat and lime but there are many others

Vb2flat2surf

Vb2flat2surf

I did what was suggessted with light and aready today shes praying, but not like its Sunday Gospil lol. I mentioned before she was dong this outdoor too which why i had trouble thinking it was that. But rather then go with my instinct, i went with helllla suggestions from great resources on here
This is her today seeming a bit more content.

20220918 132123
20220918 132113
20220918 132106
Last edited:
NotFrankster

NotFrankster

pH or lower temperature 🌡️ especially combined can certainly throw it out of tolerance whereas it was fine under more ideal environmental...

That's another reason why fine tuning is important

Top Bottom