Is this over watering or other issues?

• Thread starter Skeggox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DazedNconfused78

DazedNconfused78

You can, but I don't like wasting soil. We grow strictly organic.
We use Earth Dust, Recharge and Sticky Icky. That's it.
Can i add those things you mentioned to the soil at a later time? I am onnthe 8th week of flower on my tent and want to put the soil plants in my tent to flower them. Maybe another 7-10 days before that happens. I don't want to waste the soil either. I want to grow all organic too.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Can i add those things you mentioned to the soil at a later time? I am onnthe 8th week of flower on my tent and want to put the soil plants in my tent to flower them. Maybe another 7-10 days before that happens. I don't want to waste the soil either. I want to grow all organic too.
The Earth Dust is part of the initial soil amendment process. The other two you add when needed.
You are about to harvest, so just get it all ready for the next time.
How old are the soil plants?

DazedNconfused78

DazedNconfused78

Oh. I have added some calmag here and there too
The Earth Dust is part of the initial soil amendment process. The other two you add when needed.
You are about to harvest, so just get it all ready for the next time.
How old are the soil plants?
Im about ready to harvest my hydro plants and put the soil plants in the tent to flower. Soil bag seed plants were germinated on April 27. 2 potg clones shortly after that. I would have to look.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Oh. I have added some calmag here and there too

Im about ready to harvest my hydro plants and put the soil plants in the tent to flower. Soil bag seed plants were germinated on April 27. 2 potg clones shortly after that. I would have to look.
Ok. If they have not ben flipped yet, get the Recharge and Sticky Icky and use them. The Earth Dust will be for your next grow.

Skeggox

Skeggox

Must of been under watered, I think the heat had a lot to do with it. It sucks because over and under watering looks almost identical. So keeping track of irrigation quantity and frequency is very important for this very reason. I would make sure the entire medium is wet. Maybe post a pic of the entire plants so we can see the size of the plant relative to the pot size. That helps us see the context of the entire situation and how much water the plants need.
Yeah the heat combined with the soil issue fucked them up. And I'll be taking the advice to get the pockets out of the soil. The plant is still looking better but the leaves on the bottom are yellowing slowly here and there even though it's not wilted as bad. Probably the result of lack of oxygen? I'm working on the heat issue. I installed panda film and it bumped it up due to the reflectivity I'm assuming

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Yeah the heat combined with the soil issue fucked them up. And I'll be taking the advice to get the pockets out of the soil. The plant is still looking better but the leaves on the bottom are yellowing slowly here and there even though it's not wilted as bad. Probably the result of lack of oxygen? I'm working on the heat issue. I installed panda film and it bumped it up due to the reflectivity I'm assuming
They will continue to get worse and fall off. Once they are damaged they do repair themselves they just grow new ones.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

They will continue to get worse and fall off. Once they are damaged they do repair themselves they just grow new ones.
He hasn't had his third coffee yet. He means they do NOT repair themselves.
@Aqua Man, dude, what happens at 20k? Your tent explode with buds?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

He hasn't had his third coffee yet. He means they do NOT repair themselves.
@Aqua Man, dude, what happens at 20k? Your tent explode with buds?
Lol ty brother... lol I'm drinking my second cup at work now.

20k lux?

I'm tossing a grow up in 3-4 weeks just putting my room back together slowly and need to prep some clones

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Lol ty brother... lol I'm drinking my second cup at work now.

20k lux?

I'm tossing a grow up in 3-4 weeks just putting my room back together slowly and need to prep some clones
See? I was right. Only working on the second cup.
20K posts.

RonnieB2nd

RonnieB2nd

My watering schedule is day 1 water, 2 and 3 wait, day 4 check and water if needed. Which they're pretty dry the 4 day. Since my last watering, on the 20th, I've noticed this discoloration. I watered with recharge and silica fertilizer. I haven't had this issue yet. Could it be the recharge/ silica combo? The pic of the leaves are what I pulled. Temp 84-88°. RH is 60-70%
View attachment 1148707
How much, how often, and what medium you growing in? A plant drink no more than a teaspoon a day, You could have nitrogen burn too, how often and how much are you feeding? Lastly are you using calmag?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

How much, how often, and what medium you growing in? A plant drink no more than a teaspoon a day, You could have nitrogen burn too, how often and how much are you feeding? Lastly are you using calmag?
What? Your not serious right? I have had plants drinking over a gallon a day each.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

What are you growing, Cactus? Even they need more than that. OMG.

Skeggox

Skeggox

Plants are looking much better. But while inspecting them I came across a bud site that had a large drop of water just sitting. I may have got careless and spilled some. Noticed this. It looks like mold/mildew and do I need to remove the top of this or just the leaves?
20210725 230117

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Plants are looking much better. But while inspecting them I came across a bud site that had a large drop of water just sitting. I may have got careless and spilled some. Noticed this. It looks like mold/mildew and do I need to remove the top of this or just the leaves?View attachment 1149952
Clip the entire thing off... take a wet paper towel and wrap it first so you don't disperse spores... increase your air circulation.

Top Bottom