Is this over watering or other issues?

• Thread starter Skeggox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skeggox

Skeggox

That entire bud and stem.
20210725 232336

So just go below it like this? I actually went one more bud down to make sure. And should I do a foliage spray for precautionary measures?

Skeggox

Skeggox

Inslect the plants well... what the humidity day and night? And make sure you have good air flow through the plants.
Humidity is hanging around 65-70% doesn't drop much under that. I know I'll need to address it soon

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Humidity is hanging around 65-70% doesn't drop much under that. I know I'll need to address it soon
I'd say probably should have already. What I think is you are hitting dew point when the lights go out and the temp drops. Many don't even realize this happening.

The biggest thing now is get a fan moving the air around the plants and buds to prevent condensation on the plants.

Skeggox

Skeggox

That entire

I would love to make a recommendation but I don't have the knowledge in that area to do so bro...

I'd say probably should have already. What I think is you are hitting dew point when the lights go out and the temp drops. Many don't even realize this happening.

The biggest thing now is get a fan moving the air around the plants and buds to prevent condensation on the plants.
Well. I believe I fucked up taking the humidifier out, it was a budget buy and you have to dump the bottom out every once and a while or it'll stop. Had to raise it over the plant and must have dropped some water because it was a lot. Covered the whole bud site and part of the fan leaf. That was the only bit of water/moisture I seen

Skeggox

Skeggox

So it is fine doing a spray 2 weeks into flowering? I know that still early , just want to be sure.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Milk spray. that is some kind of mold. Looks like WPM possibly. Do a milk spray while it is lights full on and the heat slightly up. 50/50 Vit D milk and water. Not the 2% stuff.
After it dries, spray with clear water and inspect for more mold.
THIS IS NOT A GUARANTEED FIX. But it does help a lot. You may need to treat 3, 4 or more times to get rid of all of it.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Well. I believe I fucked up taking the humidifier out, it was a budget buy and you have to dump the bottom out every once and a while or it'll stop. Had to raise it over the plant and must have dropped some water because it was a lot. Covered the whole bud site and part of the fan leaf. That was the only bit of water/moisture I seen
Rig a drain tube for it that goes to a bigger bucket outside the tent.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

That happens to us every night. That's why the extra fans inside the tent.

Skeggox

Skeggox

So it is fine doing a spray 2 weeks into flowering? I know that still early , just want to be sure.
Milk spray. that is some kind of mold. Looks like WPM possibly. Do a milk spray while it is lights full on and the heat slightly up. 50/50 Vit D milk and water. Not the 2% stuff.
After it dries, spray with clear water and inspect for more mold.
THIS IS NOT A GUARANTEED FIX. But it does help a lot. You may need to treat 3, 4 or more times to get rid of all of it.
This is the first if heard of this. Giving the plants some d.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

This is the first if heard of this. Giving the plants some d.
I'm no chemist so I really can't explain it but something in the milk-fat reacts with the mold in a destructive way. The average treatment gets about 30% of the mold.
It was a study at the Ag U of Canada I think... Let me see if I can find it.

Skeggox

Skeggox

Unless I've misunderstood somewhere. If my heat is averaging 88° the humidity needs to be a bit higher? I know 70 is pushing it but they're at least not wilting in it.

Skeggox

Skeggox

I'll have a dehumidifier this week. They started putting off humidity more and quicker than I thought.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Unless I've misunderstood somewhere. If my heat is averaging 88° the humidity needs to be a bit higher? I know 70 is pushing it but they're at least not wilting in it.
Yes and no. You can look up a VPD chart, but instead of the inside temp of the air in the tent, use a no-touch thermometer to take the temp of the leaves and use that number instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom