Is this pottasium defeciency or something else?

• Thread starter Slimsearley
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Terpz719

Terpz719

Looks like you're getting some good support. The colas are looking good in so many ways, I hope they make it through. I see you had checked your pH. Have you checked run off EC? They look overfed and / or lack of K. You mentioned bloom nutes. Don't know how hard you pushed P, but excess P can cause a lock on K and micros. Good luck!

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Looks like you're getting some good support. The colas are looking good in so many ways, I hope they make it through. I see you had checked your pH. Have you checked run off EC? They look overfed and / or lack of K. You mentioned bloom nutes. Don't know how hard you pushed P, but excess P can cause a lock on K and micros. Good luck!
I’m with you. I see total K def. so many variables come into play though. And so much great help already. Here’s a quick read.

*edited
Excess calcium can lessen uptake of K as well.

Slimsearley

Slimsearley

Thanks @BurnzYzBudZz ive read that article when I was trying to fix it myself but I couldn't decipher whether I was dealing with deficiency or excess. Im growing fully organic with dry organic amendments so there is no need to be checking ec or anything like that. I did a slurry test, after a recommendation, to see what my medium was sitting at and that came back at 6.8 so no worries there. I'm starting to think its the cold air from my intake fan affecting the uptake from the roots. I've raised the temps up a bit now and turned the intake fan off, going passive til the end so I'll see what happens. I'm watering for the time being and nothing else as i want to see if that helps over the week. If it gets way worse I'll hit it with the biobizz nutes cos I refuse to use salts in this grow, not doing that out of principle lol.
@terpzthanks for your help man I appreciate it, and yeah some very experienced guys have helped a lot already. I think im in a good place about what to do next so I'll keep this thread updated with progress reports. Let's see what we can do, cos the buds look fricking gorgeous so I ain't throwing it away 🤘

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Thanks @BurnzYzBudZz ive read that article when I was trying to fix it myself but I couldn't decipher whether I was dealing with deficiency or excess. Im growing fully organic with dry organic amendments so there is no need to be checking ec or anything like that. I did a slurry test, after a recommendation, to see what my medium was sitting at and that came back at 6.8 so no worries there. I'm starting to think its the cold air from my intake fan affecting the uptake from the roots. I've raised the temps up a bit now and turned the intake fan off, going passive til the end so I'll see what happens. I'm watering for the time being and nothing else as i want to see if that helps over the week. If it gets way worse I'll hit it with the biobizz nutes cos I refuse to use salts in this grow, not doing that out of principle lol.
@terpzthanks for your help man I appreciate it, and yeah some very experienced guys have helped a lot already. I think im in a good place about what to do next so I'll keep this thread updated with progress reports. Let's see what we can do, cos the buds look fricking gorgeous so I ain't throwing it away 🤘
Now that I think about my issue I’m having in my room, it’s affecting the plant closest to the ac unit. 🤔 I’ve check both pH and ppm of run off and they are both pretty spot on, could the cold air really have a negative affect on the leafs that’s leading us to believe it’s a deficiency? The buds are packed and dank, but the leafs are leading me to believe I’m dealing with a deficiency. Thanks for that info!
BurnZ

Slimsearley

Slimsearley

Now that I think about my issue I’m having in my room, it’s affecting the plant closest to the ac unit. 🤔 I’ve check both pH and ppm of run off and they are both pretty spot on, could the cold air really have a negative affect on the leafs that’s leading us to believe it’s a deficiency? The buds are packed and dank, but the leafs are leading me to believe I’m dealing with a deficiency. Thanks for that info!
BurnZ
No worries man ive been reading through the sick plant forums and so many people have mentioned rootzone temps being a factor. Good to know you've covered all bases and hopefully that's the issue

Slimsearley

Slimsearley

Little update on how things are going, if anyone is interested 🙂 in week 7 of flower now day 82 from seed. Think she has a week, maybe 2 left at a push so now she will have one more dose of bio bizz and then water til the end. Green is pretty much back completely now, most dead or dying leaves have been removed and the buds are much fatter now. Happy with her now considering how bad things got. Mostly cloudy trichs but I want 20% amber this time round not just a few like last time. Peace fellas and thanks for all y'all's help ✌

20201114 193349
20201112 180639
20201112 180215
20201112 180256
20201112 180724
20201112 180740
20201114 193326
20201112 180642
Slimsearley

Slimsearley

Good day everyone, just thought I'd update this post with the harvest results. Quite surprised with all that happened how big a yield and how good the quality is... however she yielded 165 grams of dense nugs and around 50 to 60 grams of larf which was frozen and sifted a couple times. Here's a couple macro shots I took of the final bud. I've deleted all the rest of the shots off my phone, but they are on grow diaries website if you wanna see. Thanks to all who helped and the moral is dont give up 😅

2019 11 29 15 28 45 BRadius12Smoothing3
2019 11 29 15 16 42 BRadius6Smoothing2

Latest posts

Top Bottom